It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Shoot out at US Consulate in Mexico, Inauguration attack plan Cartels and Isis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Judicial Watch, warns that the Cartels are not happy about "The Wall" or Trumps presidency and are colluding with Isis to launch attacks on the US during the Inauguration. I live in N. California so Im not too concerned for my personal safety, but thought I would pass the info along for those who live in an area that might get targeted. Their reaction to Trump and the presidency tells me that maybe we have a chance to get our borders under control.

From the article: Judicial Watch’s law enforcement and intelligence sources say the barrage outside what’s soon to be the new U.S. Consulate is connected to a broad operation between Islamic terrorists and Mexican drug cartels to send President-elect Donald Trump a message by engaging in attacks at border ports. “Cartels usually don’t work with jihadists for fear of having the border shut down,” a veteran federal law enforcement official told Judicial Watch. “But Trump is causing so much disruption in Mexico that they are partnering to send a message as to who is in control. This is as outrageous as a small group of guys crashing planes into U.S. buildings.” Another official who has worked in the region for years said “Trump is causing a huge amount of fear in Mexico throughout all sectors; private, government, business, criminal, police….”

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I thought that website has been wrong more often not.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

We're going to end up in a war with ISIS and Mexico.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
I thought that website has been wrong more often not.

Any PROOF?

Or just your opinion?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JSpader

Judicial Watch uncovered the Hillary Basement server. They are not an actual news site.

The motto of Judicial Watch is “Because no one is above the law”. To this end, Judicial Watch uses the open records or freedom of information laws and other tools to investigate and uncover misconduct by government officials and litigation to hold to account politicians and public officials who engage in corrupt activities.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Probably not with Mexican law enforcement, but I fear the Cartels and Isis a lot more than the Mexican Military.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I wonder which Cartels have joined forces or if it's just one of them who've joined with ISIS. Because there is more than one cartel running things down there. El Chapo has the largest territory I believe but there are others and they don't work together.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I do not fear ANYONE, as, if you FEAR terrorists, they have accomplished half their mission already!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I didnt find any mention of El Chapo, or which Cartels are involved, but from the article: Jihadi-cartel alliance in the Mexican state of Nuevo León is collaborating to carry out attacks in American cities and ports of entry along the southern border. Confidential U.S. and Mexican law enforcement sources said that, as part of the plan, militant Islamists have arrived recently at the Monterrey International Airport situated in Apodaca, Nuevo León, about 130 miles south of the Texas border. An internal Mexican law enforcement report obtained by Judicial Watch confirms that Islamic terrorists have “people along the border, principally in Tijuana, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León and Tamaulipas.” Cartel informants tell law enforcement contacts that “they are only waiting for the order and the times to carry out a simultaneous attack in the different ports of entry or cities of the United States of America.”

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

My belief from what I have read around this website.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Since some of the Cartels are CIA fronts, what we may be seeing is an overflow of the internal battle between the various US intel agencies that are clearly not in Trump's corner.

You may also want to remind yourselves of who it is that backs ISIS and gives them weapons.

If they attack as suggested, the wall, in some form, will likely get built.

They are their own worst enemy.

How can you have a secure and peaceful country with open borders.

P

edit on 13/1/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think you could be right. The cartels got a lot of guns from the Fast and Furious fiasco, so I put nothing past our government. Besides, war is profitable, and if someone stands to make a bunch of money or stands to loose a bunch of money from closed borders, this could really turn into a war.

California may not have to seceded from the US, if the Cartels and Isis follow through with this threat. We could be moving the wall to Arizona. I lived in the LA area, they can have it as far as I am concerned. lol

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lets take a page from the liberal play book here.

Liberals are colluding with mexican cartels and Isis and are trying to effect our election obviously they are just trying to ignore the foriegn influences trying to issue change in their favor by putting other americans in danger of terrorist attacks.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Really???

Sounds to me like you are just trying to make more enemies now. Not sure why since I think you already have enough.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Insulting the poster without anything to substantiate your position.

Perhaps you should spend more time building a case rather than openly attacking the poster.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

We're going to end up in a war with ISIS and Mexico.

YAY!!! The US can win one of those wars...

edit on 2017-01-13T20:06:49-06:00pm113pmFri, 13 Jan 2017 20:06:49 -060006pm1 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Judicial Watch, warns that the Cartels are not happy about "The Wall" or Trumps presidency and are colluding with Isis to launch attacks on the US during the Inauguration. I live in N. California so Im not too concerned for my personal safety, but thought I would pass the info along for those who live in an area that might get targeted. Their reaction to Trump and the presidency tells me that maybe we have a chance to get our borders under control.

Kinda reminds me of the days the Mafia was in control in parts of the US. I'm sure they still are in some way.

I suppose connections to Cartels are in politics in Mexico.

Not people to mess with IMO.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So what to do? Just let them do their thing. I would suggest that we all need to stand up to these monsters and defeat them.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

How am I insulting a poster with what I wrote???

I think you're over reacting and need help in reading comprehension.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Annee

So what to do? Just let them do their thing. I would suggest that we all need to stand up to these monsters and defeat them.

P

OK. Has the Mafia in the USA been defeated?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join