It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani HULK 25years old weights 68 STONES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes i am putting this in health section.

Arbab Khizer Hayat is 25 years old Strong Man from Pakistan weighting 68 stones, he feels he is fine and is in most excellent health.

As a 25 years old he is heavily overweighted, as for medical point of view man´s mid body fat tells a lot, mid body fat ( belly fat ) is equal to how much fat is in inner organs. This will lead him in serious health problems.. very serious

No way this man is healthy, he might be strong but he is in his youth still. He has already troubles to move and rather do his pulling ( trucks ) in sitting position when he is not moving other muscles than upper body ones, his lower body from chest down do not get a much exercise and that is the place he should really train with.

He is aiming to wrestling career in United States. He might be one who will get people to watch him to wrestle, but people most likely will lose their interest on him if his wrestling is just standing up being out of reach. What kind of opponent he will be is yet to see and it will be quite dangerous when this size of the man falls over someone else.

He eats a 10,000 calories a day, includings 36 eggs for breakfast, 7lb of meat, five litres of milk and more.

Has people lost their reason..

edit on 13-1-2017 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

430kg for those who adapted the scientific system.

Anyone believes he will live past the age of 30?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am sure he is ready for a floatey chair.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

He might, but he will need a lot of help coping in his life. I am pretty sure he is already in need of help for basic needs like urinating and dressing up. He is unable to reach with his arms, even eating seems quite a task for him. Buy looking at his hands he has never done any hard work as those are thin like a baby´s hands not like a hands of the man who actually use strenght , hands tells a lot of his ability to really being in sport which needs actual muscles.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Fake!

Come on. Blocks around the wheels on the tractor. DUH!

The right hand car moves FORWARD slightly.

That cane bench supported 68stone without bending....yeah right.

His clothes!!!! come on !!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

He could be. i would imagine his finger being more fatty as is body is.. Even so he is more like leaning on the chair than totally putting his weight on it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
68 stones my arse. Eddie Hall th UK strongman is beast and he's 30 stone, he's is massive as big as this dude. This dude is nowhere near him in muscle mass or strength.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He is sooo fake. He should be called pakistani CNN...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Those two cars, A Toyota and a Lexus are likely autos, and probably FWD, all you need to do there is use the Auto in drive and rock the boat while the footbrake is on. Can't see so much about the tractor. Still, it looks a little someone is taking the P-Gate...

edit on 13-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

join