It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guarantee - Trump will either resign, be thrown out or assassinated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fusiondoe

Trump wont be impeached or thrown out, all that will happen is that the US will suffer 4 years of racist persecution, social deprivation, misery and torment, while the top 1% get richer and the common Man is milked dry.

Your best bet really is that some mental misguided crazy assassinates the bastard.

TulipWalker..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Fake news is not the left it's the right. Fox News has always been fake and fake news about Hi;Larry is what got your guy elected. He is a liar and a fraud and will only get richer from being president. Raise taxes on the middle class and give breaks to his friends, the rich.

Snowflake = TulipWalker

Just think..........they are allowed to breed.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: DJW001

Kind of hard to tell given the man isn't in office yet.

As far as the OP, the secret service have a strong track record and Trump has openly voiced gratitude towards them and other officers along the campaign trail. He has also brought some highly respected generals into his cabinet.

If something were to happen, I don't think it's just his "angry supporters" that would react swiftly - he's got a lot of LEOs and military on his side...

What's left of the left if that happens.

Yeah, they might want to rethink.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Jim stone has described how the republics can throw Trump out legally.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

TulipWalker = Snowflake? Local colloquialism i guess and an attempt at a derogatory comment. LoL

Cant even be bothered to fling one back at you as it is rather childish.

I hope Trump brings you everything you desire, he might even fling some Eugenics policy in there, in an attempt to retard the free thinking "Snowflakes" of your nation from breeding.

edit on 14-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is a strangely familiar post from 8 years ago. I vaguely remember the same exact things being said about Obama. I believe the comments came from across the pond also. It never happened. I worked with several english men and women in Europe for several years. Each one of them spoke to me as though they were the only ones that knew anything about anything. We will have to see what happens. Only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This comment coming from a country that we have had to save several times. Keep spouting the garbage and just maybe the next time you are getting your a** kicked by some other country, we might not just pull you out of it again. You are very lucky that you aren't speaking german right now. Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

I think you may find it was the combined allied powers that saved Europe not just America.

Also we kind of helped save your American arses against Japan in the same way you helped us, that's the point of being allies you see.

At least we are not that scarred of Mexican immigrants allegedly invading the US that we feel the need to construct nonsensical walls.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ConstitutionalPatriot

I think you may find it was the combined allied powers that saved Europe not just America.

Also we kind of helped save your American arses against Japan in the same way you helped us, that's the point of being allies you see.

At least we are not that scarred of Mexican immigrants allegedly invading the US that we feel the need to construct nonsensical walls.
allegedly???
Have you ever been here?
Count your lucky stars you're not being invaded because your universal medicine would collapse, along with the rest of Canada.
You don't have the workforce to support them.

It's always better to stick to your experience.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This whole story seems so fake, it's ridiculous. Even if he did I it, I would have to more than strain myself to care.
Sounds like CIA fake news to me, as always.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Look the U.K also has its fair share of immigration issues to address, and to be quite frank she's as of yet failing with regards to implementing any workable solution to the problem.

Building big walls along your southern border however in an attempt to retard migration, illegal or otherwise, simply wont work.

Take the UK for example, we have a natural sea barrier setting us apart from the rest of Europe and the world that does not stop people from illegality entering on to our Island.

Don't you think these illegal immigrates will simply find another point of access into the U.S thus somewhat circumvent all potential barriers this nonsensical wall may offer?

If you build it they will still come.

Truth is our national health service is failing with regards to quite a few areas of service, but that more down to the fact that our beloved gooberment in it's infinite wisdom chooses to spend on the likes of Trident(£31-£40 Billion) rather than contribute and pay for our National Health services.

The immigrants are not causing the demise of the National Health Service, thats our politicians and bureaucrats fault.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thought you were from Canada, my mistake.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The head of military air support has been stood down for the inauguration that should give you a hint as to what might happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
He's done. He has to go. Now he's picking a fight with China? Is all China has to do is say we don't negotiate on the one China policy, which they don't, then the issue becomes a matter of if Trump will bring warships in to back up his words. He's got so many problems among Americans, in his administration, himself being investigated, now this idiocy?

He's the worst president in history. Worst approval ratings since Truman dropped the atomic bomb and he hasn't even been inaugurated! How much more idiotic can it get! Notice how many trolls are gone from here? It's over. The little kid games are over.

If Trump pushes China and things go down Russia will use it as an excuse to open up on Europe. Mainly the Ukraine. NATO is on the move. Spy games everywhere. It's the most unnerving situation since 9/11. Much worse in terms of global scale. The stage is set. World powers are aligning their militaries. Let's not forget the missile defense system being placed in South Korea. Everyone is livid. Everyone.

All because of Trump and his dipsht supporters. Seriously. This is on them. He must resign or be removed from office to save this planet.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

So basically you support a coup and the end of the Republic yes it is an unnerving situation geopolitically that would be your heroes fault
edit on 14-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The title of this thread reads more like a threat than a subject line.

The opening post more like fantasy and wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Shamrock6

So Trump is the antichrist...

Trump is worse than the Anti-Christ. Everyone will breath a sigh of relief when the Anti-Christ replaces him.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoeTrump is going to end up resigning or be impeached..

Fail.

Keep dreaming. Wonderland is right around the corner.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Please think before you post, you are not in the Mud Pit. Thanks.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread still exist, ATS used to terminate threads that guarantee a President to be assassinated.

I guess times have changed......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join