It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guarantee - Trump will either resign, be thrown out or assassinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OP I would never guarantee a POTUS assassination in a thread title on the internet. Thats just me though.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Oh my.
He lied twice in just this past week. Right to our faces.
What the Ffffk
Don't tell us what our own eyes and ears detect. Please.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Why?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Or eight days or eight hours .

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why?

Just because lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You are wrong and have now been corrected.

Now then, what shall I do with this internet that I just won?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why is it dangerous dear?

Do you think something could happen because of that?

No really. In our day to day do you see some G-Men knocking on someone's door?

Unmarked cars? Perhaps bugs in their house...
What ?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: scubagravy

Afraid of the unknown....

The problem is what is known. He is a liar and cheat who routinely breaks contracts. He has boasted about bribing people. None of this is secret.

Is that why you defended hillary?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yeah. Most of them, hell most criminals, don't lie as casually as Trump does.
He has a serious problem. Some serious mental issues.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah. Most of them, hell most criminals, don't lie as casually as Trump does.
He has a serious problem. Some serious mental issues.

I know you dont really believe that. All of them lie as much as Trump. ALL OF THEM. Left and right.

WMDs in Iraq to I did not have sexual relations with that woman. They all lie.

If everyone knew the whole truth about everyone no one would ever get elected.

edit on 13-1-2017 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It`s possible that he will get bored of being president and quit, he never really wanted to be president he just wanted to win the election, he likes winning.
Liberals won`t be happy if Trump is no longer president because Pence will be the president then and liberals hate Pence more than they hate Trump.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You don't know anything like that.
I heard him lie twice in less than seven days. Right to our faces.
I believe everything I wrote.
No most people even politicians don't casually lie day in and day out just to stroke their own egos. But trump does.
Fact check had him lying a record thirty seven times...in one day during the campaign.
He has serious mental issues.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My 45 years of being an American is all the evidence I need that they have all lied to us the whole effing time.

Fact check that.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Has anybody explained how it is the Illuminati/TPTB/Whomever have been able to get their people into office for every other election yet somehow this time they weren't able to?

Thread after thread with this "Trump isn't the man for TPTB" claim, yet not one of you has been able to explain why it is that this all-knowing, all-controlling network of shadow brokers has been able to control everything except for this one thing that you always say they control.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Is that so? Lay out the reason for me all knowing angeldoll. My ego needs bruised.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
I am telling you. One way or another Trump is going to end up resigning or be impeached (I think that's the term for thrown out in America no? Please do correct me if im wrong)

He might even be deported back to Russia, for acts unbecoming a sitting President, and behaving in such an un-American manner.

Guarantee Putin will accept him, and give him a Russian passport, just like Putin did to Actor Steven Seagal.

What I like about Russia, is that you don't need to live there for 7 years to get citizenship. You only have to know Putin, and he favor you, and you're in instantly.

Trump may even have his Russian Passport already, keeping it secret.

edit on 13-1-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All Aboard !!!!!

Buck

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Has anybody explained how it is the Illuminati/TPTB/Whomever have been able to get their people into office for every other election yet somehow this time they weren't able to?

Thread after thread with this "Trump isn't the man for TPTB" claim, yet not one of you has been able to explain why it is that this all-knowing, all-controlling network of shadow brokers has been able to control everything except for this one thing that you always say they control.

Identity politics, partanship over country, and confirmation bias.

Remember... before Trump "won," the (s)election it was rigged. Bought and paid for. Votes don't matter/aren't counted correctly/are tampered with. Polls are manipulated and push a false narrative.

But after Trump "won," he won by a LANDSLIDE. Epic win. YUGE turnout. Considered to be the "underdog," (LOL).

In layman terms, people have suddenly abondoned the notion of TPTB, of an NWO, because a Republican is now in office... and according to the diehard fangirls of partisan politics, Republicans are immune to corruption/deceit and its solely isolated to the left.

At least that's how I see things based on the comments I read and reactions I see.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Identity politics, partanship over country, and confirmation bias.

Remember... before Trump "won," the (s)election it was rigged. Bought and paid for. Votes don't matter/aren't counted correctly/are tampered with. Polls are manipulated and push a false narrative.

But after Trump "won," he won by a LANDSLIDE. Epic win. YUGE turnout. Considered to be the "underdog," (LOL).

In layman terms, people have suddenly abondoned the notion of TPTB, of an NWO, because a Republican is now in office... and according to the diehard fangirls of partisan politics, Republicans are immune to corruption/deceit and its solely isolated to the left.

At least that's how I see things based on the comments I read and reactions I see.

The OP hasn't been around terribly long and I couldn't find anything in their post history to indicate being a Trump supporter so I'm not sure what the point of your strawman is.

My point is that it's a common conspiracy theory that elections are rigged and the POTUS is selected by one group or another. That theory predates Obama.

Taking both a) the OP's apparent lack of partisanship and b) the theory crossing party lines, I'm perplexed as to why you're trying to turn this into a Republican thing. I'm sure you want to score some political point or something, but I'm genuinely looking for an answer to how it is elections can be rigged and controlled except this time TPTB weren't able to actually able to control the election.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

the devils greatest trick was convincing the world he wasn'y part of the establishment, Muhahaha
if Trumpy says he is the devil, then im a devil worshiper.... Trumpy Trumpy..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join