It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-Elect Trump Endorses Rand Paul’s ‘Audit The Fed’ Bill

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Trumps has signed on with Rand Paul to audit the Fed. This is a really big deal. With rumors of Trillions of $ missing, this could very well change our monetary system.

Rand Paul announced that Trump stated his support for "audit the fed" bill. This has been kicked around for decades, and now looks like Trump maybe the man to do it.

Sen. Rand Paul announced on Wednesday that President-elect Trump has stated his support for the “Audit the Fed” bill that Paul just reintroduced to Congress, according to The Hill.
Auditing the Fed is something that started with Rand Paul’s father, Ron Paul, who has been pushing for years to have the Federal Reserve central bank audited. That measure may soon become a reality if the new Congress votes in favor of the legislation.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) have re-introduced the controversial “Audit the Fed” bill, after a similar effort failed with the last Congress in January 2016.
wearechange.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">wearechange.org... audit-the-fed-bill/

Ben Bernanke has said that the dollar and US economy would be in danger if an audit took place. Janet Yellen has used similar scare tactics that just a simple audit would spell disaster.
A former advisor said that the people in the US would shock to know the extent the Fed is privately owned.

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke previously said that if an audit of the federal reserve was to take place, the dollar and the U.S. economy would be in danger:

“My concern about the legislation is that if the GAO is auditing not only the operational aspects of the programs and the details of the programs but making judgments about our policy decisions would effectively be a takeover of monetary policy by the Congress and a repudiation of the independence of the Federal Reserve would be highly destructive to the stability of the financial system, the Dollar and our national economic situation.”

Bernanke’s former advisor infamously said that “People Would Be Stunned To Know The Extent To Which The Fed Is Privately Owned” in April 2016.

Janet Yellen shared a similar sentiment, when she said that the U.S. dollar and the U.S. economy would be in danger when questioned by Senator David Vitter (R-LA) in November 2013:

edit on 5-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
are they gonna JFK trump?

because hes gonna piss off alot of people

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Would be nice to have an audit of the Fed.
I'm not sure if I want them to find some fraud of for everything to be on the up and up..hmm

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What's that sound?? That's the sound of it hitting the fan!! I only hope it's a real and deep audit ! This will be interesting to say the least.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
NOOOO!!!

He called Rosie a fat disgusting pig!

Oh, crap, wrong meeting.

I suppose they'll be in here to bootlick the Federal Reserve now....

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is the best news I've seen all day, though I'm skeptical (but hopefull) that it will happen

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Skeptical it would go anywhere. The RINOs will stop it.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Trump has made leading statements that he is in favor of having something tangible to back our $. That is a biggy too.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love the "the economy will be in danger" or "this could collapse the economy" excuses.
They used the same scare tactic when people wanted to tax wall street transactions fractions of a penny per dollar.
Whenever I hear this excuse, I know someone has a good idea that they want to stop.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I will be surprised if Trump survives his first 6 months in office.

They better give the Secret Service bonus hazard pay!

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Wow, my guess is it will result that all is on the up and up. lol We are all slaves to those pigs.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

but making judgments about our policy decisions would effectively be a takeover of monetary policy by the Congress

so, in his opinion if congress takes over the monetary policies, as the founding fathers intended, that will somehow endanger the economy and the U.S. dollar?

it takes a pretty big ego to think you alone know what`s better for the country than the found fathers did.

edit on 5-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I wonder if what the audit shows will be like the too big to fail banks showed and if so then who will bail the US out ? oh wait the US can bail out their failure but will need a very very big war ....uncle sam need you ... I think at this point its not like its not going to happen but when .

link   
I hope Trump is still carrying concealed, and he can pop a few into his would be assassins alongside the SS! I don't think he is going to be attacked though. This is all part of the same global shift that began some years back. its happening, its finally happening!!

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The way Yellen and other fed chiefs have acted you would think that there is something big hiding in the books.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see a small unit of armed guards almost having to force their way into the place. Then trying to find the info, and the accountants being able to do so when their lives may literally be in jeopardy.

There is sooooo much money being made by these private owners of the Fed. They have only known having this golden goose. The people who started this goat screw are long since buried and the one who run this may vary well feel it is their birth right.

Pop the corn and sit back, it is going to get bumpy.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The way Yellen and other fed chiefs have acted you would think that there is something big hiding in the books.

Insolvency.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

The wall street tax is a great idea.

And scare tactics like these are almost as worn out as calling people racist for asking general questions about Obama's admin decisions.

If this happens, it could change the way money gets around. The main function of the fed is to keep the boom bust cycles from occurring. Fail, but I bet all that sweet sweet $ the owners of the Fed get is makes it all worth while for them.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

originally posted by: seasonal

Insolvency.

That would be the tip of the iceberg. The debt-based economy needs to be pulled down and rebuilt to be fair and equitable to all, not just a few.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join