It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Wikileaks and Snowden (Death Penalty)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: undertakerwwefan
Donald Trump was a private citizen. He can say whatever the # he wanted to say

No one is claiming otherwise?...

He clearly expressed his opinion of Snowden and called for his execution over a period of years...

That is the topic...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Don't make this about me, this is about Trump.

Personally I don't have a problem with either of them. I support Snowden and Assange. As long as what they leak is factual I'm all for it. It exposes the corruption going on by those in power.

I'm talking about Trump and his selective judgement on who should be punished and why. He seems to love Assange now that he's releasing hacked classified emails about Clinton but in the past wanted him killed for similar actions. It's obvious why he doesn't care about it now because it's helping him.

That is my concern. That he doesn't have a stance on anything that is solid. That is a dangerous leader.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No doubt in my mind Eric Sowden is a traitor. He broke his oath and he broke the faith. Hard decision time, prosecute him as required by law?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: undertakerwwefan

Assange is a criminal.
Journalist?
Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How the hell is that ?

Snowden ran to RUSSIA.

Assange ran to Ecuador.

WTF???

Who cares where they ran?? You honestly think Trump cares that Snowden went to Russia rather than Ecuador??? If anything he'd approve of Russia more anyway.

But that has nothing to do with the point being made here.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm actually with him on this until you get to execution.
That I don't agree with.

But you know that was two years ago and probably someone else's opinion he was touting anyway.
edit on 142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

No doubt in my mind Eric Sowden is a traitor.

Edward Snowden...his name is Edward...I would have more confidence in your opinion if you got his name correct.

He broke his oath and he broke the faith. Hard decision time, prosecute him as required by law?

Standing trial is a different thing than Trump's conclusions and consequence...

Traitor, disgrace, liar, fraud, piece of human garbage deserving of execution

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Do not mistake my first comment in this thread for confusion. It was intended to express a more nonchalant "who gives a rat's ass?" response.

To clear up confusion: I don't care what happens to Ed Snowden or Julian Assange under this administration. Snowden exposed US secrets while working as a US Security contractor... That is treason by definition and is punishable via death. Assange is a different cat entirely, as he's not a US citizen and is only functioning as a middle man for a lot of the leaked information. I have no beef with him and wish him no ills. Trump called for the "death penalty or something" on Wikileaks, the group/website/domain... whatever. I don't believe he's ever made a statement directly against Assange, however.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Who is he a traitor to??? A corrupt Government. He took an oath to defend the Country and It's People against it's enemies. I can think of no greater enemy than a Corrupt Government working against it's own people can you????

He didn't take an oath to defend the internal enemy of his own nation. He took an oath to defend it. Which is what he did.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm actually with him on this until you get to execution.
That I don't agree with.

But you know that was two years ago and probably someone else's opinion he was touting anyway.

I am more concerned with the convenience of principles that Trump and his supporters display and what that means in consequences in the coming years.

Do leakers deserve execution? Are they "pieces of human garbage?"...it appears that entirely depends on whether the leaks benefit one man.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Time to search Trumps Twitter account and find these.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Indeed WTF!

Where was that FAUX outrage when the current potus was droning American citizens over the last eight years?

link   

Yes!! That is the real issue in my opinion.

The rest are just details. What's going to matter and what is really going to change all our lives in real ways is Trumps "Convenience of Principles."

(Nice way to put it too. BTW)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Indeed WTF!

Where was that FAUX outrage when the current potus was droning American citizens over the last eight years?

Ummm. Right here on ATS actually. Should I go pull up those posts to jog your memory???

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Time to search Trumps Twitter account and find these.

That's why I provided a link in OP ...to the Advanced Twitter Search page, showing these tweets...Predicting the desperate denial..

Next?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

When Trump has a kill list. Then people might have something to snip about.

Until then.

Until he actually takes office.

Back to much to do about nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Indeed WTF!

Off topic BS....

Again boys...Pres. Obama can't be blamed for Trump's words, policies, choices etc.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Flag on the field.

Misdirection of argument by Neo.

10 yard penalty.

Redo first down.

link   

Indeed WTF!

Aww, come on. There have been many threads regarding the droning of the poorest Arab people.

link   

When Trump has a kill list. Then people might have something to snip about.

Until then.

Until he actually takes office.

Back to much to do about nothing.

He'll jail the guy who leaked his taxes and Access Hollywood tape if he catches him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join