It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yorkshire ATS meetup. (Around Easter time).

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For the summer i invite you all to Amsterdam. I promise you it will be the last "trip" you will ever take

But is the date now set to 15th april for the UK meetup? I'm still down with a frown. That means i'm coming

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I lived in Devon for 5 years

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: StuJameson

Hi Stu,
I live in Gloucester now....the Chelt side of Glos

Rainbows
Janr

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

He he .... Normal people. What's the catch?

Absolutely normal...
Nothing like MKUltra mind control program even goes on any more, and those shirts..?
They are JUST... T-Shirts. Yes, normal T-Shirts...
It's not like they were controlling our thoughts or downloading data through the ATS logo or... anything...

... like-minded individuals... Yorkshire you say??

WHAT?? I've been wearing my 'honorary member' shirt ever since you mailed it to me!!

(pic is dark, sorry...I'm a lurker, lol)

I wish I could have attended The Gathering...and I also wish I could attend the Yorkshire Gathering.
My parents were both from Yorkshire, I'd love to hear the accents again.

Sorry to come busting into your meeting thread...was reading along and suddenly got spooked about my shirt!
*hugs to angelchemuel*
jacy

edit on 21-3-2017 by jacygirl because: spelling

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yes jacy... nothing to worry about.... there might be a... man coming out to change the battery soon.... I mean.. uhm.. to check the stitching around the seams... yes that's it.
He's just a nice man who will check the stitching for you.... nothing to worry about...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hugs right back at you lovely lady!

Rainbow hugs
Jane x

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I tried to read the thread again but I couldn't find the details. So am I right...

Head if Steam on 16th April? What time?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

7.30ish?
Any clues on how we're all gonna recognise each other without having to wear tin foil hats? Coz silver doesn't do a thing for me :0

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

We'll know

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Unless folks want to meet in the afternoon in case they have to get back to wherever they hail from early

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Where has the thread poster gone

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

No clue...he hasn't been back to the thread in ages

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Has me worried as he was a very regular poster here , i hope he is ok

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
He lives in my little town but alas I don't know him to find out if he's ok or not

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I need some details if i'm coming since i'm coming from Amsterdam. How many people are coming? Where is the meetup? And what time?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

no clue how many sorry....maybe should have a head count
Huddersfield West Yorkshire at the Head of Steam Pub which is next to the railway station
Saturday 15th April
time to be agreed...looking like from the afternoon onwards till whenever everyone is hammered

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
There is no way I am going to make it on the 15th of next month as have so much on right now I cant do that nevermind go on a jolly.

A few people mentioned Gloucestershire way which is a bit more central so later in the year might be an option if any one is up for it.

Hope you all have a good time with it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
I need some details if i'm coming since i'm coming from Amsterdam. How many people are coming? Where is the meetup? And what time?

You can get a P&O Ferries minicruise from Amsterdam to Hull for £80 for two people - that's full price two peoplpe return. Then get the train from Hull to Hudds. Two of you could do all this for £100 each no sweat.

I'll try and make it for a pint - It's a sunday so I'll drop the Mrs and the kids at a local attraction and come for a few.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I'm not even sure its happening to be honest....the OP has vanished and it was his idea. I suggested Saturday the 15th and the place but only 2 have even said they were coming. I'm not gonna turn up at the pub and be Mrs no-mates waiting for invisible conspiracy theorists to turn up who I won't even recognise lol whilst getting slowly hammered on vino collapso alone

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I certainly won't turn up for a drink alone with a lady whilst leaving my family elsewhere! No offence meant obviously.

I'll try hunt down the OP.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join