It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall we start with the celebration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ah, just to rant a bit. You know it it nearby the faust called "New Year Celebration". So what is this?

Unlikely the situation with some oriental cultures, "western world" celebration of New Year is NOT based, or attached to any natural, annual, or cyclical event... except our own egoistic understanding of time. 365 days mark the year, and why not to pick a date and celebrate it, that we just made it through another game of 365. Sound like a pure innocent idea, right? Well, if I was thinking so, I would not be ranting this one...

This is our biggest Ritual as humanity. Full stop.
Anyone with basic knowledge of the occult would understand it, yet for the few reading who have no idea, I will explain.

-The focused attention of will-bearing creature harness a certain amount of potential. Call this energy.
-The more(in number) will-bearing creatures focus their attention over a specific place or idea, the more powerful this place or idea is to become in future. They empower it.

So what is the idea, the idol, we pray by this New Year ritual??? To whom we point our attention, our energy? Who we feed!?

Definitely is not mother nature with some of her cycles who had been on many occasions celebrated upon... but the one more subtle idol, a tricky devil he is... silver-tongue and seducer, a true devil... indeed.

The Idol of New Year is - the human being and his BRAIN-GIFT. This is one massive jerk-off ejaculation holding in vision our own mirror image and our strongest and weakest at the same time trait - our LOGIC. We are The Prince with the mirror image in the lake. What a narcissist we are, what devil orgy is this, humanity! "We survived it, We made it, We are here, We are powerful, and We know it" - that is the unspoken message behind NY. And many are the words, yet matters few of them if you look at it carefully - WE, OURS, US and ME. That's what is important for the wicked goblins in the end. No candies for the squirrels...no they are just brainless little things...

I'll rant it again for the one who missed the point...

But WHO is humanity? What is the description HUMAN? What is his most-specific trait as a species? WHO is the KING ruling upon this kingdom?!

The answer is one - Morgoth(Melkor) - the INTELLECT
***Let's not mistake it with Intelligence - Ilúvatar***

Still thinking it is very pure and innocent, aight?

Look, I am not aiming at ruining anybody's party tonight, tomorrow or whenever. Enjoy it. But please dont leave your head stuck in your a**, dear human. And don't tell me to take it easy, because exactly by taking it easy, with a piece of apple pie in mouth, we brought to ourselves the joy of WWI, WWII and all others happy celebration events...

The artist said it, once:

Time what is time
I wish I knew how to tell you why
It hurts to know
Aren't we machines

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Well then celebrate it whenever you darn well please.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Actually, New Year's is 7th on the list in the USA.

We generally sleep through it.

But rant away!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Actually, we just went through a 366 day year since the measured year is not equal. And whats with a "massive jerk off ejaculation" ?? No orgasm?? You're no fun...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A Happy New Year to all on ATS
Even those in the US
Drink and be merry
And pass around the cherry
Forget all your ills
And stop worrying about the bills
Or just head for the hills
You never know what the new year will bring
Maybe this year you will be able to live like a king
Be positive of mind and kind
And continue with the daily grind
But most of all
Always walk tall!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Very nice rhyming reply!
I like the idea of Us,
keeping Our heads up towards the sky.

There is no reason for Us,
to keep looking down.
Hold Your head up, all over town!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The new year occurs after the winter solstice, when in the Northern hemisphere, the hours of daylight become perceptibly longer, and the witness to this phenomenon has made it through the winter. It is ancient and far from arbitrary.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You're supposed to have a new perspective, renew your life. Make changes.

Really they want you to forget all the questions you have and any associative guilt for your part in all the evil s*** that went down this past year.

jis ferget abowt iddd... all gone. Slate wiped.

Now, along with that fresh, new perspective you need to make your life new. But a new car, new clothes, a new phone find new places and things to do. All new, all clean...

Throw out the old, buy all new stuff. Earn, spend, consume, its another commercial holiday...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Shall we start with the celebration

All hail Morgoth aka Melkor

Praise Bob

Please pass the sweet and sour shrimp....
edit on 31-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: feoil It is ancient and far from arbitrary.

Its roots are ancient and far from arbitrary. Can you claim the same for its current form?
Maybe you are old and wise to know the celebration's true essence and appreciate it, but the most young(30 or less in years) people worldwide have no any clue about what you refereed to. And the few who have heard it, forget it after the second glass of champagne... Sad but true. The essence of the celebration is not the same from many many decades...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Okay, let's go with this.

And while we're at it...let's take a day from January and a day from December and add them both to February. Then let's make New Year on Dec 21, and have the leap year day added to December every 4 years.

Now all the months have 30 or 31 days, and "Leap" Year happens on the month of the New Year and New Years happens on the Winter Solstice (like it should).

Whew...now I need a nap!

edit on 12/31/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes people!

Have a HAPPY and SAFE New Years!

Sure hope Russia doesn't hack Times square and set the clock back 10 minutes!

edit on 31-12-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join