It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars: America Is 'Cursed' By God For Condemning Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well....page one was quite worldly in the paradigm view. However

Did ya know there's another spiritual view

Goes like this, I know Israel is a mystery, there's two of them.

One evil wicked mean and nasty...yezz. The other protected as the apple of God's eye.

Now I gotta ask ya..punk....do ya feel like ignoring the apple of God's eye any longer.....

Big Mistake

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23
read the harbinger by jonathan cahn.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That's Alex Jones' morals for you.

There are none. His beliefs shift when its advantageous to his goals - and apparently he expects people to just sit there and tolerate it. As if there weren't millions who can deduce and infer the more probable basis of his motivations i.e. to protect the self-absorbed, nihilistic and elitist fantasy he shares with thousands of others - mostly elite, rich, and advantaged gullible humans.

Jones' - Trumps', and others like them, want war - and apparently don't think their view or beliefs about things will change when the external world no longer buttresses their viciously evil beliefs.

It's naive, of course.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This guy believes anything , seriously he is off his rocker:

1. The Government can make tornadoes and use them against us.
2. The Government is using “chemical warfare” to turn people gay.
3. Gay people are kidnapping children to turn them gay.
4. Katy Perry has sold her soul to Satan.
5. Hunter S. Thompson was murdered because of “what he knew” about 9/11.
6.The devastating tsunami in south-east Asia on December 26, 2004, was manmade
7.Nerds are out to get everyone: "I tell ya folks, nerds are one of the most dangerous groups in this country, because they're gonna end up running things, but they still hate everybody, because they weren't the jocks in high school, so they play little dirty games on everybody. [begins pointing to head] They use their brains to hurt people. And I'm aware of them. Ok, I'mma -- I SEE YOU, YOU LITTLE RATS!"
8.Obama: "Bezelbub, Baphomet, Leviathan, the devil. He is the devil. Barack Obama is the devil."

“I warned Mr. Trump to be careful of shape-shifting reptilian aliens trying to infiltrate his campaign,” said Jones on his radio show “Info Wars.” “I believe that many of Hillary Clinton’s health problems are down to the fact that her reptilian DNA is having a hard time adapting to our environment.”

The guy is a freaking headcase
edit on 12/31/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That website has been slowly getting worse over the years. There was always a bit of fear mongering from alex jones, but i thought that was to grab attention.

Now it has been gradually, if not already, becoming a FOX NEWS-like website. Ive been a reader for years and it was the website that first got me into conspiracy.

However, its fairly hard to read it now. A lot of "american christian values being destroyed" and "trump is amazing" They hate MSM but rarely ever criticize FOX news and seem often mimic their republican media way of thinking.

edit on 31-12-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Alex Jones won't even show his face in Austin because people openly mock him where ever he goes.

But he's still a genius for chumping out his audience and building a yuuuggggeeee Alt-right wingnut empire. I guess it's not hard to sell BS to fools.
Low hanging fruit and all that.

Look at the stuff he's selling....pure genius!!

www.infowarsstore.com... +Hero+Ad
edit on 31-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, America has become inhabited by devils. Historically, God tends to frown on those types of Nations.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Infowars is a global public joke apart from to legitimate conspiracy nuts. It's a total rag. It shoildnt even be given any discussion time here.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
7.Nerds are out to get everyone: "I tell ya folks, nerds are one of the most dangerous groups in this country, because they're gonna end up running things, but they still hate everybody, because they weren't the jocks in high school, so they play little dirty games on everybody. [begins pointing to head] They use their brains to hurt people. And I'm aware of them. Ok, I'mma -- I SEE YOU, YOU LITTLE RATS!"

Blessed are the geek:
for they shall inherit the earth.
edit on 31 12 2016 by Sirrurg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yea Im done with Info Wars. I use to like Alex Jones but I just see him as more as a joke now.

I am curious to see how Info Wars is gonna turn out in the near future . Alex Jones showed heavy support for Donald Trump. I wonder if he's willing to " throw him under the bus " if need be.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: wdkirk
You mean a third holocaust? My people were first. We had a home and farm at the base of Mount Ararat. We got out just in time. 1.5 million slaughtered. 75% of my people dead. Then Adolf Hitler said " the world didn't do anything about the Armenians genocide , so they wont do anything about the Jews. Your on at least #3

Educate me please. I know the armenians got a raw deal, but give a little background.

Denny

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I don't think Israel is who we think it is.

The Ashkenazis aren't the true Jewish race.

They're the ones who stole the heritage from what I recall.

I also tend to lean on the belief that the true Jewish race derived from Syria which is why they're so desperate to delete it from record.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
A lot read their Bible and believe it as I do also.

Genesis 12King James Version (KJV) 12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

From a Biblical point of view we could very well be under Gods judgment.
But when Trump take over things will change.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Infowars has sunk to so many new lows over the years they don't even surprise me anymore. Alex Jones and his crew have gone down the toilet so bad I can't believe he even has listeners anymore.

Why not just come out and say a wizard has cast an evil spell over the US or the Easter Bunny has put a VooDoo hex on us??? That would be just as convincing and credible as this.

What a sad display.

He gets more views then the young turks.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Silly Americans. Let's see what this snow storm brings, then we'll talk about whether its fact or fiction.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
A lot read their Bible and believe it as I do also.

Genesis 12King James Version (KJV) 12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

From a Biblical point of view we could very well be under Gods judgment.
But when Trump take over things will change.

yes, that is esau's greatest victory -
create an artificial state, then shove these random texts into evangelicals ,
never-ever providing any solid context.

...he never talks ofcourse about Ez 35, where esau says 'aha! finally those ancient mountains are ours !' [1947]

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yet more propaganda being pushed against alternative media. What's the plan? To push us all into the arms of the fake MSM so we can be spoon fed our reality?

This is an article written by Michael Snyder and is a religious perspective from someone who believes in end times and that they are near. So what?
edit on 1/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Yet more propaganda being pushed against alternative media. What's the plan? To push us all into the arms of the fake MSM so we can be spoon fed our reality?

This is an article written by Michael Snyder and is a religious perspective from someone who believes in end times and that they are near. So what?

Surely you aren't denying Jones is a crackpot

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UKTruth

Surely you aren't denying Jones is a crackpot

I don't know enough about him to make a diagnosis - and I certainly don't put much stock into lists of what people have said in the past without the original footage / report to understand context. Some people think he is a disinformation agent, others think he's great. Like any other source of information, don't believe it/him on face value.

There are two things about this thread that interest me:

1) A story written by someone else has been used to attack an individuals sanity... I am pretty sure if we look at the archives of every media outlet we will find some stories/guests talking about religion, end times, God, judgement day etc.

2) Some people in the thread are showing intolerance of a man's religious views by associating his beliefs with him being a nutter - the really interesting part is that this religious intolerance is mainly coming from those that often espouse tolerance.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

No.
Sorry buy just no.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join