It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars: America Is 'Cursed' By God For Condemning Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Infowars has sunk to so many new lows over the years they don't even surprise me anymore. Alex Jones and his crew have gone down the toilet so bad I can't believe he even has listeners anymore.

Why not just come out and say a wizard has cast an evil spell over the US or the Easter Bunny has put a VooDoo hex on us??? That would be just as convincing and credible as this.

What a sad display.

Because Easter Bunnies do not do VooDoo hexes. THAT would be the Tooth Faerie's second job. Keep up with your imaginary characters!

It's true though. Infowars started out mildly interesting and has, over the years, gone warp speed 9 straight into the toilet.

Too bad. But here we are... LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Ok so your idea has a lot to do with folks position on Trump +- as to forgiveness and heading in a certain direction. My criteria has to do with motivations to preserve public sanction to some degree.....enough to keep a show going and something that looks like cred.

For me Cruz got none over standing up to Trump because he was politically naïve, he was asking for it and apparently Trump understood Cruz dad was a niche in the rather large christian conservative camp. He didn't seem to process what was going on very well and seemed very reluctant or unable to apply some political brain to what had happened. Cruz showed more of the bad sort of ambition that Trump ever did.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I never said he's a good guy. I just said as of late he's at least started coming clean about his past behavior.

I can respect that depending on the situation of course.

By they way what behavior are you talking about just asking. What impressed you with it?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

It didn't have to be Trump. It was the fact that Trump went after the Cruz's family (although I think Cruz went after Trumps too.) and he had lost the race and the Convention was for Trump at that point.

Cruz was expected to tow the line like a good republican and say "Vote Trump". But making a claim that your Dad is part of killing JFK was pretty crazy, even for politics and for Cruz to tow that line means flat out he's got no integrity at all. You're just a yes man for the team.

So when he came out and just told people to vote their conscious everyone knew what that meant but he still did it without attacking Trump directly. It was a bit more classy.

But then to see him almost the next day on the phones for the Trump campaign like a little b*tch made it certain that he's nothing more than a spineless yes man. Why anyone would vote him into anything after that is beyond me. He won't stand up for anything at all, not even his own family name.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Just want to point out....

As a native American we got taken from 12 million to 750,000.

So this might not be the SECOND holocaust in the history books.

We probably shouldn't bring up Lenin or Pol Pot either.

Depends on how you want to phrase it, I guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

And yet Infowars is still more creditable than most of the msm!

nope

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Maybe Infowars is cursed.

It's the only way to explain their rapid and sharp decline in quality.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh but HAY back to the thread......yes christians for the most part have always feared a general curse of all or any nation under Christendom will be cursed accordingly and at all new levels once the Jewish state was born. Don't know if anyone really thought about the treatment much under the diaspora.

And now politically yes most of conservative and american traditional evangelical and apocalyptical christianity are all on board with breathing out warnings against this lack of support and down right growing anti Israle stuff. Just as well because who could believe Obama isnt motivated by his affections for the other side unless he can produce some good info.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

And yet Infowars is still more creditable than most of the msm!

Lol, everyone is 'credible' as long as they defend the Holy Land.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm embarrassed to admit I used to be a fan of his. Today, I'd never admit that to anyone I know.

But Lee Ann McAdoo... come on,

i can forgive jones.. grrr

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

I'm sure that's part of it too. But I still have to give credit to anyone who admits to their past mistakes. Especially when you're famous and have an audience.

You won't ever see Trump admit he's wrong about anything.

never?

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's only a news headline. The fake MSM uses fancy slogan-ish type headlines for every story practically, but if Infowars does it all the brainwashed MSM puppets come out condemning it like it's some kind of fraud. It is just a news title headline to get attention to the real story which is contained in the actual article. And it isn't really false, more like speculative and figurative in meaning.
I have not watched one minute of television in 10 years and can easily spot when people parrot what they are still programmed to think and react like. I'm glad I am unplugged from that.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I have to look that up because I don't know what that is about.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I stand corrected.

He has said he was wrong after all.

Because he had too and was caught for it.

But you're right, he did say it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have to look that up because I don't know what that is about.

be warned, she may curse you ... Oo

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Only to Infowars followers.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have not watched one minute of television in 10 years and can easily spot when people parrot what they are still programmed to think and react like. I'm glad I am unplugged from that.

Being disconnected gives one that objective perspective. Like leaving Plato's cave and then returning for a visit, cant get fooled again.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Worse than Glenn Beck? That's a tough call but Glenn has gotten saner over the years while Jones is diving headfirst into hyperbole and it's all for the money. He's doesn't care about his audience, only their money.

Beck is also all about the dollar dollar bill yo.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Should a news outlet allow their reporters to have their own ideals and beleifs, or should it be expected that every reporter follow a SPECIFIC line in every of a whole spectrum of different lines to do with the world and we crazy ass humans? TO me, nothing screams propaganda outlet like nothing but the same exact reports coming out from each of scores of reporters and editors. Look at the MSM. No discussions on American Imperialism in the scope of REALITY allowed. The 'name', the perspective are CENSORED. How many people work in the CNN organization? Or FOX? How about across ABC, CNN, CBS, FOX, NBC, MSNBC combined how many total employees versus how many reports per year that include the phrase American Empire?

When self-censorship starts at the institutional level all can be lost.

Imagine if you were a reporter and were agnostic, or atheist, or christian, or this, or that, should you be faced with only having a shot at landing a job at but a tiny fraction of outlets due to whichever that might be? Now factor in your political party and slice a bunch off. Now factor in your hair color (you know what I mean), and slice some more off. Surely we here in the CONSPIRACY site ought to see how ugly this can be, as to believe in or even be open minded towards "conspiracy theories" means to never have a shot at landing a job in any of the MSM outlets (which is essentially all of them).

Hell, with any of the religions it gets really messy as they all have sects and endless variants and shades of various nutty beliefs. Apply that job potential fractionaization model I just described, just laugh yourself right out of ever trying to get into journalism if you're religious.

One thing that always gets me around here, by this troop who get off on derailing threads that ever have a link to sites like Infowars, well two things actually...
#1. WHO is actually doing a report is never a factor, instead it's just the site itself, which is just to be smeared. Not just smeared, and then talk about the issue, NOPE, I see the threads get derailed for pages on end the same posters dont let up about it. People like who start these kinds of threads are typical culprits. I mean yeah, everyone criticizes sources, especially about the MSM, but somehow despite the site being driven by outside sources we manage to have most threads be mostly about the actual topics. I don't see HuffPo threads get destroyed like that. Or CNN and their other MSM network cohorts (whom are responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS). Little jabs will get made but the topics still persist. But an article from Infowars, Breitbart, NOPE, the liberal censorship mongers come swooping in and crush all on-topic debate is how it goes far too often.
#2. WHAT is actually being reported goes the way of the toilet. As I already alluded to. When entire topics get derailed, when the people (liberals) refuse to even analyze the contents, that speaks to pure desperation. It's certainly self-echo chamberization. NOPE! I dont care what the contents of the article are, what sources it has within it, I wont open it I'll just turn your thread into my pedestal to bitch about how much I hate those SJW-bashers.

Looking at the OP here, this de facto religious intolerance and by SJW standards anti-semitism we're seeing from an SJW is quite remarkable, is all I'll say there. Sorry, I couldn't resist, as the SJW Way is afterall crafted verbatim from the "if you criticize Israeli oppression of Palestine and you're an anti-semite' thing the Zionists came up with to bludgeon people whom try to criticize the Zionist regime.

edit on 30-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nobody says they can't report something that is dealing with their beliefs exactly. But when you start claiming "God" is doing something and "They are Demons who smell of Sulfur" and things like that. You've now entered into a discussion void of intellect and reason.

Gods and Demons and magical things unseen and existing outside our realm or the metaphysical isn't a topic that should be considered news. It's mythology and theology and while it might include some kind of moral lessons or something, it's not news. It's not even debatable nor does it leave room for any reasonable or intelligent discussion to be made. At that point you're talking just Religion or Just Personal Beliefs. There are no limits to what is allowed at that point and anything at all can be said to be true.

It's not news as Jones even attempts to claim it is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join