It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs ‘Official’ History Part 1 : Before the Saucers Came

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Getting some nice hot coffee before I intake this all, S&F =) to reading!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here is a drawing of an entity that the occultist Aleister Crowly reportedly invoked in 1918.
Named "Lam"

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Excellent thread sir, S & F.

Here are my $0.02 on the matter:

Airplanes were used during the "great wars" prior. The invention of the Wright Brothers gained so much popularity (or infamy) during these wars for they were certainly weapons worthy of fear.

Is it possible then that these newfangled vehicles/devices/weapons caused so many people to tilt their heads and gaze upon the skies that the foo fighters that were unnoticed before slowly became mainstream.

And also now that the possibility manned flight give us a new perspective on flight, that does not have to exist only in folklore and in myth, but rather be an attainable goal with the use of technology. And as such perhaps other beings with greater intellect than ourselves had accomplished these feats long ago, without the use of magic or organic wings. The very thought of steel aiding us in our dream of flight might've opened our eyes on THEIR technology. That what we have thought before to be unthinkable was suddenly acceptable and as plain as common sense.

Then perhaps we've been seeing these things for ages but had never thought of such possibilities and then suddenly, like biting into the forbidden fruit of knowledge, our enlightened minds saw "ships".

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"David Griggs stated that no foo fighters were ever spotted over Allied territory."

This really interests me.

Please refresh my memory. Didn't you post once, that Foo fighters may have been related to the use of a new form of radar mounted on warplanes?

Now...if this is correct, then one would presume that there was no point in turning on that radar until approaching enemy territory, which would explain the above quote.

Really in my opinion, the 1947 "UFO" explosion was in part due to the increased use of high powered radars and microwaves.

Microwaves can be causitive/contributory to plasma affects.

Your opinion?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Amazing research. Great read s/f!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Please refresh my memory. Didn't you post once, that Foo fighters may have been related to the use of a new form of radar mounted on warplanes? Now...if this is correct, then one would presume that there was no point in turning on that radar until approaching enemy territory, which would explain the above quote. Really in my opinion, the 1947 "UFO" explosion was in part due to the increased use of high powered radars and microwaves.

Merry Xmas to my good friend. It's past 1am on what we call 'Boxing Day' here after a great Xmas day with the family. So I'll be brief.

I did touch upon the radar/foo subject here : www.abovetopsecret.com.... It was the work of a British scientist who went into depth over the Rendlesham case.Although it mainly focused on the British experience with 'foo' . Whereas Griggs was stationed with American crews. There would of course be sharing of intelligence though.

..I revisited the sightings (foo fighters) and found that the research astronomers had done during 1939 -1945 fitted. It even explained why foo fighters seemed to take a break during 1943 and then return with a vengeance. The dates of planes and their types, Halifax, Stirling, Lancasters, etc...fitted.

There was also reason to keep foo fighters a secret. If the Nazis knew what was causing them they could target the specific planes, and knockout the few aircraft, carrying the new, precious and experimental HS5 AI (Air Interception) radar on board. It seemed clear that the microwaves pumped out from this new radar equipment were creating the foo fighters.The limited equipment even had to be transferred to Coastal Command in 1943 to detect U-boats in the North Atlantic....Powerful microwaves pumped into air...seemed to produce foo at certain wavelengths and powers under the right atmospherice conditions..

The research being carried out by astronomers like Bernard Lovell and Martin Ryle fitted the dates and bombing raids spot on. Smokey Stover was almost right when he said "Where there's foo there's fire."

In fact where there's foo there's radar.............

Source : UFO Matrix Magazine : Volume 1 Issue 3

I will try to catch up with anything else tomorrow as I really need to get some sleep. But there's also another family get together so I don't know when it will be.

Thanks to everyone who have participated or simply read the thread so far.
edit on 25/12/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thank you my friend. That was the link!

The link between "UFOs" and plasma is just as relevant today as it was in the 40's.

Happy Boxing Day to you!

Kev

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I agree.

Allies and the axis both came up on radar roughly at the same time but came to use it very differently.

The allies used it like sonar fanning it out. Using essentially echo location to navigate and detect incoming fighters or interceptors.

The axis used radar (microwaves) as a focused beam. They then converged a few of these beams inducing spherical plasma blooms in the atmosphere. These plasma blooms are steerable and function as non linear optical mediums. These non linear optical mediums then convert incoming microwaves to other forms of EM. Such as radiowaves, light, phonons(molecular vibrations of the atmospheres gasses) EMP pulses. It requires a lot of energy and the rigs were probably confined to axis territory and or large ships because of that.

The usa and allies learned about and continued the study and work of the axis usage of microwaves after the war via operation paper clip.

Nowadays they use lR lasers and use them for many uses including ECM. They are scaleable and can ve man portable little rigs to aircraft mounted bigger more powerful rigs.

At least thats my crazy little theory
edit on 25-12-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Thank you my friend. That was the link!

The link between "UFOs" and plasma is just as relevant today as it was in the 40's.

Happy Boxing Day to you!

Kev

I agree again!😃

Youre going to need that plasma.

What else will you blast a soliton phase conjugate laser into to create a EM resonant plasma cavity.

Something needs to resonate at the corresponding compton wavelength of the bose einstein condensates electrons to induce boson coupling with the virtual EM of the quantum vacuum.

I mean you gotta tap into the debroglie frequency in some roundabout manner with the quantum vacuum to match impedance and alter its refraction index and alter C and eliminate einstien hopf effects and inertial mass somehow.

That disparity of vacuum radiation pressure with the test mass aint gonna just happen all by its self
edit on 25-12-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Techno woo!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Nope tons of phds with pdfs regarding all of the above if you research it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Then why did you call it your crazy little theory?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Oh. I thought you were refering to my post on plasma. That stuff you can google the various bits and read up on. .

The radar one however is my speculation. They do exactly what i described nowadays using IR lasers. Thats no speculation. The speculation is that the germans were experimenting and fielding such devices earlier than the official timeline for that now established bit of military technology. But no woo what so ever there either.
edit on 26-12-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

But kev, dont think im being adversarial with you.

For instance, like you, I completly agree that the human brain does indeed function both as a classical system and a quantum system in regards to EM.

I know that there is a optical cloaking system currently out there that directly interferes quantumly with how the Brain processes visual stimuli.

Currently im researching just how they pull that stunt off. And theres quite a bit of cutting edge science out there exploring just that if you know where and what for to look.

My research has taken me to microtubules (but not penrose work), superpositioned photons, the neural circuitry functioning non linearly establishing something akin to a bragg condition which will essentially entangle the photons quantum information between the retina and the visual cortex. So that even though the waveform collapsess at the retina it also "teleports" the data to the cortex. Interestingly i liken the process to sonething like an organic phase conjugation process although its slightly different.

I understand how it works. Undoing the process is the tricky part. It centers around having your vehicle emit photons at certain frequencies that dephase the process in the microtubules in the optical neural circuitry of the brain so that the quantum data of the photon doesnt replicate again at the visual cortex by wrecking the bragg condition for those specific photons and indeed does collapse the waveform at the retina. Youll see everything but the "ufo" since tge quantum data of those photons never gets transferred to the cortex. Your not even aware those photobs exist. Youre not capable of observing them.

Or as some have described it "a legit cloaking device"

Remember that crazy triangle i saw hotdogging over los angeles in late april 2014 that spurred all the astr0 stuff? Well putting astr0 aside, behind the scenes the concern wasnt that i did see the vehicle but that i COULD see the vehicle. The lesson learned or confirmed for the folks using me for live data feedback was that under certain physical conditions or ailments the "hack" fails and the cloaking mechanism unravels.

But in regards to your love for plasma and how EM effects the brain. We largely agree that it plays a big part. We just come to different conclusions or are researching different sides of the phenomena. I sent you a PM a few months ago broaching the topic remember. It would have been cool to have collaborated or had a mutually fascinating discussion regarding.

This post in regards to this threads topic:
I preponder that folks have been researching plasmas and its associated non linear optical properties since waaaaay back starting in ww2 or just before and that those experiments have lots to do with foo fighters and other witnessed phenomena explained away as ufo/uap. Still to this day even.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We aren't adversarial.

I was just noting that you are every bit as much into pseudoscience as I am.

You just invoke different woo.

It would seem that a small group (that we all know) has invented a new modern mythology.

I think that this is cool!

But i would prefer that people were honest enough with themselves to realize that at least elements of that have happened.

Now I'm no better.

I've inadvertently created a PSPH modern mythology, which has fascinated some of the leading lights in UAP research.

I'm certain there are elements of truth in it...but true or not...it will probably continue to bloom into mythology just like your variety of techno woo.

Humans are innate storytellers...it's impossible to turn that off.

Kev

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The thing is im not talking woo. Like i said lots of phds with pdfs and research papers you can read about exactly the stuff i bring up. From princeton,ucla to stanford and many other leading universities. Their work is not based on woo but science and known facts or already well established theory. Its just cutting edge. No psuedo science anywhere. Maybe some well developed theories but no psuedoscience.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

But you are taking random unproven theories and pasting them together into something, which might some day exist, but which does currently not exist--not in the form you have created to support your modern mythology.

I do not respect that.

Now...if you want to take all that random stuff and prepend it with "I can't prove any of this exists in the form i proclaim....its a pure theory...then I'd have no problem with it...

Since you wont do that...by definition (your final result) is pure and total pseudoscience and techno woo.

Again, to make sure you understand...pieces of what you say is science..but not your fanciful conclusions.

Now as to the kettle over here (me)...i say theory..i say hypothesis...I've done experiments...I've had peer review.

Kev

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well im not about to get in a pissing match. Youre very defensive about your hypothesis.

Regarding me. Theyre not my conclusions, im just a messnger. Its not like i make this stuff up. As for peer review. Thats a vague and dynamic thing. Peers that all believe sentient space plasma critters nefariously inducing hallucinations in humans to manipulate them into being a substrate for them to incubate in before venturing offinto the universe? Ill stick with the physicists and engineers i talk to. Youre not the only one who "knows" people.

Now can we please get past this back n forth bickering. You had ypur co tributionto the thread. The other members can read what we both contribute and research both of our statements to their fancy and believe individuallu what they want and come to their own conclusions. Im sure either way they will find some aspect of it that will fascinate them and spur their own curiosity and research..

So back on topic. Ww2 ufo sightings possibly plasma...of some sort. I say likely early electronic counter measure experinents using microwaves and plasma blooms or maybe even freaky alteration of refractive indexes experiments. Known sciences. Or....it could be sentient space plasma critters incubating in our brains.

Finally please please dont take my above statements and our disagreance personally.

Weve privately spoken to each other in the past and you know i think your a great petson. I can attest to your compassion and thoughtfulness. Youre a great human being. So please dont think i believe youre a bad guy. I like you a lot. We just disagree regarding this phenomena.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"This" has nothing to do with my hypothesis.

I want you to admit to "theory" and you won't.

So that's all which need be said.

Kev

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

kev i added a paragraph to the end of my above post id like you to read.

Now back on topic of this thread. In ypur opinion what responsible for reported electro magnetic effects to machinary from that era. Cars stopping etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join