It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN urges end to Israeli settlements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I'm just curious, was it a british mandate that afforded a zionist policy in that region?

Or was that the birth of a zionist policy?

I'll thumb-wrestle myself while I think about it...

The creation of Israel may have begun in 1948...
A solution to the holocaust is the famous lie...

It actually goes back much farther than the 1900s Balfour Declaration into the mid 1800s. Possibly earlier.

This is all google-able.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LOL, that is a joke

No that is the truth , the UN is the joke.

Europe is open, start moving them.

That has a haunting familiarity to it.
Mistakes of the past are there to be learnt from not ignored.

edit on 23-12-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Good.

The Terror State of Israel is on borrowed time anyways.

What the .................? Israel is two generations militarily ahead of the Arabs and that gap is increasing all the time. In addition to which the Arab world is bleeding itself dry, the whole ME is a wasteland and going nowhere. Israel is an economic gem and one that no Muslim nation has the balls to challenge as they know its time to glass up if they ever get close to achieving anything. Every year Israel gets stronger and more powerful while the Arab world is bleeding to death. Harsh words but facts that need to be addressed by an Islamic Arabic people that everyone in the civilised world knows is the problem for all of us and needs sorting out properly. Maybe Putin nd Trump will join together and sort out this mess once and for all as that will be the most devastating alliance the world has ever seen and guess what.................. Israel will still be there borring time off nobody while the Arab world bleeds like a river. You really must understand that Israel and its tentacles control so much of Russia and the USA that if I was in the Arab world I'd be quaking in my shoes at the thought of that alliance to evolve 2017 onwards

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I'm just curious, was it a british mandate that afforded a zionist policy in that region?

Or was that the birth of a zionist policy?

I'll thumb-wrestle myself while I think about it...

The creation of Israel may have begun in 1948...
A solution to the holocaust is the famous lie...

It actually goes back much farther than the 1900s Balfour Declaration into the mid 1800s. Possibly earlier.

This is all google-able.

Thanks for releasing my thumbs from a terrorizing ordeal!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

There are no saints on either side of this struggle,no-one is coming at it from the position of righteousness,I do not condone Palestinian terror attacks nor do I condone Israeli soldiers shooting Palestinians for sport nor dropping 500lb bombs in response to minor provocations.Gaza is a bombed out s*** hole it is the Middle Easts Warsaw Ghetto,the Jews certainly learned from their oppressors,Israel doesn't want peace at the moment because the Palestinians aren't a real threat so the only option is to shame or embarrass them into concessions.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Egypt has Abrams tanks and F16's Saudis have Eurofighter typhoons-better than anything the Israelis have you might want to relook that balance of power it would be a much closer thing these days.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Egypt has Abrams tanks and F16's Saudis have Eurofighter typhoons-better than anything the Israelis have you might want to relook that balance of power it would be a much closer thing these days.

Yes, but Egypt and Saudi Arabia would never go to war with Israel.

They're all partners in crime.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What you're ignoring is that Right Is Might, not the other way round.

Israel friend has proven that there is a step too far by not vetoing this.

I'll admit it is nothing but a symbolic gesture...

But nonetheless Israel's hopes dwindle some more.

How long do you think the United States tax payer is going to keep subsidising Israel's military?

They're on their way out.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You bring up the WW2 well Khnum the war never ended for the Israelis/Jews whatever you want to call them, they are still fighing to this day. You make some good points btw, please remeber the Arab people (not the govts) will never accept the state of Israel. You must see why Israel takes the bull by the horns when everyone wants them dead

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

No they are useful idiots

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It is a good thing. Before Palestine completely disappears it would help to get on this faster.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I will be the first to acknowledge the 6-7 million in Israel aren't going anywhere the trick of being a regional superpower however is not the use of force but the threat of force being a sufficient deterrent,this current generation has not seen the privations and hardships of their ancestors yet are led by chickenhawks thats not a good combination.
edit on 23-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They're on their way out.

Israel and Jews in a Protocoals kind of way control a massive percentage of USA and Russian business and wealth. The two countries that count in this world are so interlimked my friend Israel is on the winning side

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm torn on the Protocols of Zion, allegedly it's a hoax, though I've never seen decent evidence of that.

I much more inclined to agree with the Albert Pike theory.

Hopefully they're both wrong.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And the crying has already begun...

Israel furious at Washington’s abstention at UN: ‘This isn’t how friends behave’.

Coalition members speak of betrayal and disappointment, while opposition lawmakers say vote was Israel’s comeuppance for Netanyahu’s conduct.

Times Of Israel

“It was expected that Israel’s greatest friend act according to its years-long policy of vetoing such one-sided resolutions,” Danon said. “There is no doubt that the change in US administration will usher in a new era.

Expected? Or did some old obscure secret deal, just went down the drain?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Israel isn'r perfect but what can they do? The settlers in RSA are being murdered right now all the time and they gave in to peace with the natives. Israel is brand new, the natives will never forget them the Africaaners were there from 1652, the natives still hate them and continue a low level war against them. From an Israeli perspective its keep fighting or give up the game. but I do agree that the settlements are wrong and the way the US immigrants from Brooklyn uproot ancient Arab people (originally probably the most real Jews) and their olive groves stinks to death. I can tell you most Israelis hate the settlers too
especially the TLV and Haifa people.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

one-sided resolutions

As opposed to the one sided breaking of international war that the resolution is about?

Typical entitlement attitude.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well Jewish power in the USA today and Russia is really massively out of proportion to their numbers and many of these said people are dual nationals and live in Israel. I will say it how it is and there are bits of truth in those documents and lies at the same time.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The settlements today add up to a tiny percentage of what Mizrahi and Sephardic Israelis got stolen from them in land and wealth by the Arabs

That's an interesting geopolitical perspective considering the real problem is the entirety of "Israel" is an illegal settlement...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Whats happening in South Africa is abhorent but the numbers are more even within Israels borders,they aren't a minority, as for the solution well Arafat got the best deal that was ever going to be on offer and passed it over,the Palestinians are delusional if they think that will ever be on offer again and they are a good decade away in training and development to have any hope of running anything like a nation state.What can be done is a moratorium on settlements as goodwill Israel has turned desert into productive farming land so there is no land shortage whats going on is theft.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join