It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was yesterdays ambassador shooting a false flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I came across this picture on facebook, The picture of the dead guy clearly has some stubble on his face, the eyebrows are different aswell, Also the dead guys tie looks to be larger than the Alive shooter, One more thing i noticed is the difference in skin tone, This could be down to different cameras taking the pictures, But the black colours in the 2 pictures are a pretty good match so im not sure about that one.

Whats your thoughts guys?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I figured it was just a matter of time before this started. No conspiracy in these two pics.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Looks like the tie is loosened as well. Did he ever do that to his tie while alive before shot?

The stubble is odd, but the picture is also pixelated.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Sideburn looks different as well. Eh, who knows? I read something on reddit yesterday about it being a possible "false flag" but their "evidence" was unimpressive. Everyone thinks that there should be huge amounts of guts and blood whenever someone gets shot. A symptom of watching too many action flick, methinks. . .

although i do find it strange how such amazing photographs were taking during this event. . .

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think the photo on the left is a "still shot" from a video and thus the lighting is different and it appears he may have some "stubble", when it's actually just shadow.

I find it interesting a 2nd Russian government official was also shot the same day: www.express.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Isn't everything these days?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the biggest conspiracy is why the ambassadors tie was standing up like dilbert.

and the renaissance quality photo op.

edit on 21-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The assassination of Lavrov was directly aimed at driving a wedge between Turkey and Russia right at a crucial time when Turkey, Russia and Iran are sitting down to discuss options for Syria.

The US was excluded from this meeting, let alone never invited to interfere in Syrian internal affairs in the first place, unlike Iran and Russia. Its all over the internet but downplayed, along with the assassiation, obfuscated in the mass media by a manhunt in Berlin.

google search

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, in my opinion it likely was. A false flag orchestrated by the CIA and the goons from Gulen's cult.

However, I am not sure this picture of the two men is not the same man. The tie and sideburns do look a bit different. The picture is like one of those old Highlights magazine: (name six differences between the two pictures?).
edit on 21-12-2016 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The assassination of Lavrov was directly aimed at driving a wedge between Turkey and Russia right at a crucial time when Turkey, Russia and Iran are sitting down to discuss options for Syria.

The US was excluded from this meeting, let alone never invited to interfere in Syrian internal affairs in the first place, unlike Iran and Russia. Its all over the internet but downplayed, along with the assassiation, obfuscated in the mass media by a manhunt in Berlin.

google search

This whole event regarding the Russian ambassador and the official are not adding up at all. The fact it was a Russian officials who were killed is a blatant message from the U.S.. Putin isn't stupid and the public is aware of who might be the culprits behind it all. False flag you say? highly plausible indeed.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

google search

This whole event regarding the Russian ambassador and the official are not adding up at all. The fact it was a Russian officials who were killed is a blatant message from the U.S.. Putin isn't stupid and the public is aware of who might be the culprits behind it all. False flag you say? highly plausible indeed.

I'm still going to wait for further information, but the more I read and ponder this, the more sketchy it appears to be. I am inclined to agree with you. I suppose we should expect more? I don't buy into the whole "end times" thing much...but I cannot shake the feeling that there is some kind of deadline approaching. I don't like this one bit.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll keep an open mind on this but so far they look like the same person taken with VASTLY varying qualities of cameras.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I'll keep an open mind on this but so far they look like the same person taken with VASTLY varying qualities of cameras.

-Alee

I cannot say about the eyebrows and other things that have been pointed out because the dead version is so blurred and has tiling, etc. The mouth, however, is distinct. It is definitely the same mouth shape...it would be difficult to find another person with that same upper lip variation, which is not bilateral.

If this was faked, they at least used the same guy. Would have been really stupid of them not to, after plastering a crystal clear example of his mug all over the media...also odd, but hey, this whole thing is odd. I think it is the same man. I'm just not convinced he was dead in that photo.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It might be a false flag. I think it did happen though. People forget that when you die, your skin retracts, which makes your hair and nails appear longer. Could be the reason for the stubble.

BUT, I also think that if this doesn't make enough waves to get constant MSM coverage for the next month, another false flag will happen. For what you might ask?
This:
Government Tracker

H.R. 6480: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2017 for intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the United States Government, the Intelligence Community Management Account, and the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System, and for other purposes.

This passed the House on December 8th. They are trying to get it pushed through while Obama is still Pres.
Notice the last part of the last sentence. "and for other purposes."
Do you trust your government enough to have such a vague saying in a budget Act?
I don't.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Skin color changes a lot, when someone is dead.
No more blood flow, the tone gets pale sometimes greyish.
the black stubbles have more contrast to a pale/grey skin.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

why is his tie standing?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

ripped fabric of his suit, because of bullet exit?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

google search

I didn't mention the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Turkey is also a member of NATO. You can guess how much it stings to realize Erdogan is sitting down and talking wth the enemy. considering the failed coup against him earlier this year may have been instigated by the same western forces, no wonder he's talking to the 'other guys'.

Some where in Washington and Brussels theres a lot of teeth gnashing.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I don't think the assassination itself was a false flag (I am sure he was actually assassinated), but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that the shooter was either paid by or was himself CIA. I think TPTB globalists are chomping at the bit for WW3 and especially now that Trump's election has been finalized, they would like nothing better than to sabotage him before he can even take office.

IMO the outgoing administration is enacting a scorched-earth, burn-all-the-bridges policy which will thrust us into WW3 as soon as possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I think that is exactly right. He was shot from behind and you can see the fabric from the front of his suit bulge out from exit wounds in the video. He also goes down along the podium, which could have helped pull the already torn fabric out more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join