It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Achieves Self-Sustaining Reaction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There have been quite a few developments over the past couple of months since I last posted an update. If you're not familiar with Brilliant Light Power's previous work, this article has an up-to-date timeline and backstory on their progress.

At the end of October, BrLP released this video of their reactor achieving a completely self-sustaining reaction without any external power being dumped into the reaction chamber.

The reactor here is comprised of dual liquid silver metal injectors that served as the source of electricity to cause ignition of the hydrino plasma reaction. First, the cell was operated with electromagnetic (EM) pump injection only. The EM pump pressure was increased to cause an intersection of the molten metal streams. Then, molten silver streams were electrified, which initiated and maintained the hydrino ignition.

Once the hydrino reaction was hot enough, they shut off all external power to the reaction chamber. The silver catalyst was so hot that the chamber acted as its own boiler, allowing the reaction to continue even without power being applied. This continued reaction was predicted by Mills' theory prior to this demonstration.

BrLP have contracted with Columbia Tech to have them do the prototype and manufacturing workups. CT’s Chief Technology Officer is projecting initial field testing of prototype units to take place in 6 months, with pilot commercial units available 6 months after initial field testing completes. Phase 1A design began on November 1st.

Masimo Semiconductor is responsible for creating the commercial photovoltaic converter comprising a denser receiver array of concentrator multijunction photovoltaic cells that will wrap around the black-body light source. Masimo’s Head of Business Development is projecting the photovoltaic array to be ready for the prototype field tests on time.

Looking at the slide notes from Masimo, they are projecting 15.5kW output for the first prototype, and 28.5kW for the second prototype.

Here’s Masimo’s published timeline:

-Week 1: July 27, 2016…. Masimo Semi currently under TPV Cell contract and drawings
-Week 10: Oct 19, 2016…..Masimo Semi currently under gDRA prototype development contract
-Week 14: Nov 4, 2016…..1-Junction Cells on GaAs & InP complete
-Week 16: Nov 18, 2016….gDRA Prototype 3-D model complete
-Week 24: Jan 13, 2017….gDRA Prototype (1-J) Single TRU complete
-Week 28: Feb 17, 2017…. 2-Junction Cells on GaAs or InP complete (requires contract)
-Week 40: May 7, 2017….gDRA Prototype (2-Junction Cells) complete (requires contract)

So looking at the notes, Jan 13, 2017 is a big day because that’s the day the first geodesic Dense Receiver Array will be completed (gDRA). The gDRA is the photovoltaic dome that wraps around the black body light source. Once that’s done, we could see a self-sustaining prototype generator produce power for the first time not too long after that. So perhaps a fully working prototype will be wheeled out for a public demo sometime near the end of January or in February.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hopefully no one sponsors these fraudsters, this is worse then the e-cat scam/fraud.

Here's a read up for anyone interested: Brilliant Light Power
edit on 16-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: Added Link

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Too late.

They are going to market soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I doubt that a new version of the Bic lighter could be designed, prototyped and build for production within the time frame specified. Which, I figure, is just about the run time for fielding investors.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

They said that the last 3 times....

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Very relevant; it shows they are scamming once again for funds, however your post is irrelevant because of your blind faith in a scam.

It does not matter either way, in less then a couple of months I will be able to show you in full when they do not provide AGAIN how wrong you are, then you can go ahead and deny it and trump up with false claims on how it works again, then it will go silent again and in another year another thread will be posted with the exact same claims and posts again.

It has happened before,and it will happen again...and again...and again....

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Doesn't matter.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The last time I studied Mills I felt there were a lot of red flags. It would be nice if it were successful. But that this point, unless he publishes his PSE&G bill showing a surplus of energy I just don't believe him. I would like to. But his changes to the standard model of physics are just to big to accept.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

Doesn't matter.

Indeed it doesn't matter, I was just replying to show people who these people actually are and your full support for a scam /hoax with your posts.

Good job and thank you.

edit on 16-12-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I thought you stated (in another thread pushing this nonesense) that they were going to be releasing something by Christmas?

Well, I guess they didn't. Again.
And they won't "in a few months". Again.
And they won't any time after that.

25 years and about 100 million dollars and they have a YouTube video of some light show. Yeah, that's money well spent lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
Hopefully no one sponsors these fraudsters, this is worse then the e-cat scam/fraud.

Here's a read up for anyone interested: Brilliant Light Power

That is how I felt when I studied all their published work. I kept thinking you have to hand it to Mills for getting so much money on this stuff. The last demo I looked at he was shorting out bits of metal into fireballs and claiming it was some new magical reaction. This new video is harder to figure out what he's doing. Maybe he's discovered something profound. I may be skeptical but I will be one of the first people wearing a t-shirt with his mug on it if he's successful!
edit on 16-12-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When they release a product then please let me know. Until then IDGAF...

Seriously.

If they release a product then others can test it and see whether its true or fake. Until then they can go and GTFO of my news source as I will believe they are fake.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Unless he publishes his PSE&G bill showing a surplus of energy I just don't believe him.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When I come across evidence that conflicts with my personal beliefs I ignore or deny its existence.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So if someone says to you that fairies exist because "they believe", would YOU believe them when there's mountains of evidence to say they don't exist?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I don't believe in doing due diligence when it comes to research or responding on internet forums. I just go with what everyone else says.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I don't believe in doing due diligence when it comes to research or responding on internet forums. I just go with what everyone else says.

Well that's been blatantly obvious since you first posted this nonesense.

Guess I'll leave you alone for a couple months. Should be long enough for the fraudsters to come up with ANOTHER excuse.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What does everyone else in this thread say about BrLP again?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What does everyone else in this thread say about BrLP again?

I don't particularly care.

All I know is you're a good pusher of this fraud and hoax.

25 years and about 100 million dollars and all they say is it's almost ready, it'll be for sale soon, give us more money and it will be on the market.

Like I said, I'll be back in 2 months when they have come up with ANOTHER excuse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join