It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Achieves Self-Sustaining Reaction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

As opposed to 30 years and several billion dollars for the ITER.

I don't see you crying foul about that obvious fraud.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

We went over this in you other thread promoting this scam. So did other members.

But you keep promoting it. I'm sure it'll be available any time now lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

We covered the ITER scam? I don't recall that one.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Look over your last BLP scam thread. There was at least 3 of us that explained how it's not a scam.

But nice distraction away from this fraud. Typical tactic of yours. Instead of proving anything, you just nitpick at something else.

Don't worry though. I'm sure your fraud will be available soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Look over your last BLP scam thread. There was at least 3 of us that explained how it's not a scam.

But nice distraction away from this fraud. Typical tactic of yours. Instead of proving anything, you just nitpick at something else.

Don't worry though. I'm sure your fraud will be available soon.

You're right, the ITER is one hell of scam. I completely agree with you. How much have they wasted on that failed attempt at fusion? I know it's well over a billion at least with absolutely nothing to show for it.

edit on 12/16/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Oh look twisting words. Again.

Like I said, I'll be back in a couple of months to laugh at the "there's been a delay, but it'll be here soon" message from the fraudsters at BLP.

25 years and about 100 million for some flashy lights on YouTube. I'm in the wrong business.

Until then you can try and persuade people who know a thing or 2 about science that BLP isn't a scam lol (the same company that changed its name a couple of times since the 90s).

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I don't need to twist your words when it comes to the outrageous 30 year on-going multi-billion dollar fraud that the ITER is perpetrating against the tax paying public.

I don't need to persuade anyone, given that BrLP has already done all the persuading it needs. In fact, they just announced their advisory board that will be moving BrLP into the mass production phase. The board consists of Colin Bannon from BT, Bill Maurer from ABM Industries, Ray Gogel, former President of Current Group and US Grid Co., and Matt Key, CEO of Everynet.

I don't expect you to know who those people are, or who sits on the board of BrLP, mostly because you're an insignificant player in the world of corporate finance. The people who matter do know who those people are.

edit on 12/16/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Of course ITER is a scam! That's why 7 Different Nations have funded the development of the reactor and many different universities are part of it, with documented proof of concept!

That is a scam and this little tiny box that defies the laws of physics that fits in the confines of a small room is what is going to make free energy possible!

ALL HAIL OUR NEW FREE ENERGY LEADERS.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You don't need to understand corporate finance with very lame basic players such as them (Are you really naming a tiny small time AUSTRALIAN ISP!!?? REALLY!?) to understand the basic science and physics behinds this is a full blown scam.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
with documented proof of concept!

On that part you're a little hazy. The longest running fusion reaction in a Tokamak was done in China back in February. They managed to hold their contraption together long enough to run it for all of 102 seconds. This is their "major" accomplishment, after 30 years of research and billions flushed down the toilet.

In comparison, Mills, who has taken no tax payer money at all, has his reactor running indefinitely. They can run it forever if they want it to. Further, it fits in the back of a van.

There's no comparison when it comes to who is scamming who. The ITER is one of the worlds largest frauds, right behind social security, medicare and fractional reserve banking.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You don't need to understand corporate finance with very lame basic players such as them (Are you really naming a tiny small time AUSTRALIAN ISP!!?? REALLY!?) to understand the basic science and physics behinds this is a full blown scam.

LOL Australian ISP? Who are referring to?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

What does everyone else in this thread say about BrLP again?

It is just an obvious scam that the gullible fall for!

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It is just an obvious scam that the gullible fall for!

Yeah, there's a lot of gullible politicians out there willing to fund outrageous nonsense like the billions wasted on the ITER that has produced nothing. It's easy to waste billions on fraud like the ITER when you can do it with other people's money.

edit on 12/17/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

with documented proof of concept!

On that part you're a little hazy. The longest running fusion reaction in a Tokamak was done in China back in February. They managed to hold their contraption together long enough to run it for all of 102 seconds. This is their "major" accomplishment, after 30 years of research and billions flushed down the toilet.

In comparison, Mills, who has taken no tax payer money at all, has his reactor running indefinitely. They can run it forever if they want it to. Further, it fits in the back of a van.

There's no comparison when it comes to who is scamming who. The ITER is one of the worlds largest frauds, right behind social security, medicare and fractional reserve banking.

Difference is that it WORKS, and that is not a scam because it DOES work, the data is provided and can be read, and yet your little magical van box that provides free energy does squat with no proof and no data sets provided.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Difference is that it WORKS, and that is not a scam because it DOES work, the data is provided and can be read, and yet your little magical van box that provides free energy does squat with no proof and no data sets provided.

Again, I totally agree with you. MIlls device actually works for an indefinite period of time, rather than blowing up after 102 seconds. Mills actually had his device validated by three separate university labs instead of the self-reporting nonsense we get out of China in regards to their tokamak.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Why don't you just say your machine? Its pretty obvious you are a part of this project.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Why don't you just say your machine? Its pretty obvious you are a part of this project.

I thought you worked for ITER?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If you want to know who I am, look at my very early posts, I listed my real name that links to my facebook in a Facebook security scare thread.

It is of no use trying to call me a shill, I am pretty open to who I am, not paranoid.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

It's obvious that he works there. I'm just unsure on what level. I still suspect they are Mills. Especially when they spout out information that can't even be found on the BLP website.

Unless they're just making things up to seem in the know?

Either way, I'm done with this thread. The OP will NEVER show any evidence of this fraud working (just look at their other threads on this fraud) and deflect about ITER. Same boring crap, different thread.
edit on 17122016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: MuonToGluon

It's obvious that he works there. I'm just unsure on what level. I still suspect they are Mills. Especially when they spout out information that can't even be found on the BLP website.

Unless they're just making things up to seem in the know?

Either way I'm done with this thread. The OP will NEVER show any evidence if this fraud working (just look at their other threads on this fraud) and deflect about ITER. Same boring crap, different thread.

Maybe abovetopsecret needs an advertisement forum, because that is what the original post is.

Btw just google the thread title and you will find more of his "work"
www.libertariannews.org...
forums.robertsspaceindustries.com...
www.centriclegends.com...
edit on 17-12-2016 by moebius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join