It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Agree with the Georgia Guidestones to a NWO and You Should Too!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

First I'd like to say it's nice to see a fairly calm well reasoned debate and discussion on a topic like this

My main comment would match others in that the world as it is, is not ready for this. Tribalism is still too much a part of this world and too many parts of the world are still under the iron fist of dictatorial rule to even begin to think this is a conversation for this time that will bear fruit. I'd go as far as to say we as a species are not yet evolved enough.

I think we are not yet beyond the labor pains of our birth as a utopian society and it remains to be seen if we will survive it.

I will comment that 500,000,000 is an unrealistically small number and this planet is easily capable of supporting a far larger population than that, while still remaining in harmony with nature. The original author of that must have been naive in that regard. I suspect that's part of why you seemed to want to avoid that part of this.

The Guidstones themselves are an interesting thing, but I suspect many high school seniors could have written the same, so the Guidstones themselves contain nothing remarkable.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I am a Progressive Realist.

I don't live in La La Land - - that we can keep going on as we are and all will be OK.

It won't. It isn't today.

Although I usually disagree wholeheartedly with you on most issues, I'm glad that you are willing to (quietly and indirectly) admit you and I agreed for once.

Actually this might be the 2nd time we agreed in a month!
Wow what's going on here??

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thanks for the comment Blaine, and I do sadly agree we aren't quite ready for it yet.

But that's like saying a speeding train isn't ready to hit the breaks when we can tell another speeding train that isn't ready to hit the breaks is coming right at us on these very tracks.

That's why I did the little visual thing with the Denver airport murals on page 1 several posts in.
I get it, I do. Things are gonna get ugly and the only thing we can do is our best to make it not so ugly.

All plans fail but planning is indispensable.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

First I'd like to say it's nice to see a fairly calm well reasoned debate and discussion on a topic like this

Oh and I admit I'm having a ton of fun too!

It's been a good way to burn the time and experiment with some ideas and see what kind of reactions I get and of course, learn a few new things. Yes I've learned a few things since posting this already, and hopefully taught others a few things in the process as well!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You clearly have no clue what you're even talking about any of this. I didn't even have to read your entire OP to 'get it'.

For starters, there's no way to scratch 9/10 the population without completely imploding the economy, no matter how "humane" an approach you think you can come up with. Where to even begin with this? Try looking up what happens to industrial nations when the reproduction rate fails to simply maintain itself.

And nothing destroys the environment like poverty. Not even unregulated corporations can compete there.

And then its all downhill from there, cue up my My Ultimate Dystopian & Post/Apocalyptic Films List (1300+ TITLES!) thread and you can see so many iterations about what the earth and its societies would look like during and after any such attempts at such.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I still manage to have some faith in humanity. When I look around me, most households still contain peaceful, rational residents who just want to live their lives. At times I have to remind myself the madness we see on a daily in the news and here, are a tiny part of the real picture.

I guess as we move forward in our social evolution, the main thing should be that we move forward and not backward. I do hope we survive the process.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
One other thought that popped into mind:

How in Hades is 500,000,000 people enough to become a type 2 civilization?

Not to mention, how are we to even get all we can out of humanity by limiting human population?

How many gifted folks would be of lost if we really followed such a concept?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It may be that the 500,000,000 has to do with AFTER the great change---Apocalypse--period has ended otherwise it’s a very stupid statement since the world at that time had maybe 5 or 6 billion people.

The apocalypse is a culling of the human species down to the best and the brightest is what is inferred here.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

And stop evolution, forever bind mankind to this earth and prevent them from reaching for the stars and achieving there true manifest destiny, to maintain the position of the unworthy elite and to oppress the mass much reduced into more manageable and controllable numbers into there position of endless indentured servitude.

To restore the hunting ground's for the playful super elite and establish an endless empire over the tiny dominion that is the earth.

To appease the enemy's of mankind and to seal them in this nature reserve forever cutting off there natural avenue of advancement.

To establish once more the self proclaimed and illegitimate elite in there unworthy position's of power, an elite that have consumed there own race in order to prevent any from below themselves from surpassing them and to keep there stolen power over those that they ALLOW to live on as slaves.

Oh so we should agree, sorry we are waiting for them and when they make there move by god we will make our's.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Annee

I am a Progressive Realist.

I don't live in La La Land - - that we can keep going on as we are and all will be OK.

It won't. It isn't today.

Although I usually disagree wholeheartedly with you on most issues, I'm glad that you are willing to (quietly and indirectly) admit you and I agreed for once.

Actually this might be the 2nd time we agreed in a month!
Wow what's going on here??

I know

I'm actually more right then left on real stuff.

There would be more focus on actual reality if "we" could keep religion out of politics and Federally mandate equal rights. Including women's rights to their own body. Such a waste of time & money.

However, I do support a program to curb irresponsible breeding because that affects consumption of natural resources that must be shared globally. It's not just about "you".

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But that's the problem with its vagueness.

That is what you read into it. Obviously, others see it as something far, far different.

The only ones who know what it really means are the ones who mean to be the architects in charge of the real agenda behind it.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I still manage to have some faith in humanity. When I look around me, most households still contain peaceful, rational residents who just want to live their lives. At times I have to remind myself the madness we see on a daily in the news and here, are a tiny part of the real picture.

I guess as we move forward in our social evolution, the main thing should be that we move forward and not backward. I do hope we survive the process.

You make a valid point. Sometimes it may seem we’re being too negative, UNTIL, we closely analyze certain realities.

Certainly the American civilization is a colossally wealthy one. Look around just your own town or city and imagine the many thousands like it around the great American landscape.

The problem arises when you put into the equation the poor countries like say Senegal in Africa where people live really like we lived in the stone age and that is the majority of the world not the tremendously wealthy and powerful American economic ecosystem that is indeed awesome.

That skews reality for Americans who don’t know anything about the Senegal’s on the planet that are the majority of the worlds population

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Considering Humans, generally speaking are self serving, and greedy the GG isn't feasible. Few things though:

1. What if not enough people want to go to these space colonies? All you have left are coercion, or force. How else, without using either coercion, or force could bringing the pop down work?

2. Abstinence has been proven to not work time, and time again. People won't wait. Not to mention that abstinence is generally a tool of the religious. How would people really be convinced to view reproduction responsibly? Without force, or threat of.

3. Obviously many will not agree with living by the GG. How will those people be handled? Via force? War? Just more of the same.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

Are we not forced to follow laws every day of our lives?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And stop evolution, forever bind mankind to this earth and prevent them from reaching for the stars and achieving there true manifest destiny, to maintain the position of the unworthy elite and to oppress the mass much reduced into more manageable and controllable numbers into there position of endless indentured servitude.

To restore the hunting ground's for the playful super elite and establish an endless empire over the tiny dominion that is the earth.

To appease the enemy's of mankind and to seal them in this nature reserve forever cutting off there natural avenue of advancement.

To establish once more the self proclaimed and illegitimate elite in there unworthy position's of power, an elite that have consumed there own race in order to prevent any from below themselves from surpassing them and to keep there stolen power over those that they ALLOW to live on as slaves.

Oh so we should agree, sorry we are waiting for them and when they make there move by god we will make our's.

I did not argue any of those things.

You are failing to read what I said and interpret it properly.

I am used to that though. This topic especially has been skewed by a lot of disinformation and misinformation and people have been manipulated into going against what they actually believe in by logical fallacies.

I've been around long enough to know all about the arguments you make but I respectfully must make you aware of the fact that those arguments do not necessarily apply and interpretation can create an entirely different thought process.

You should at least try to see what I'm trying to say here.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But that's the problem with its vagueness.

That is what you read into it. Obviously, others see it as something far, far different.

The only ones who know what it really means are the ones who mean to be the architects in charge of the real agenda behind it.

That's not the point though, my point was to open people's minds to something they have been excluding from the realm of possibilities in their consciousness and get them to realize that.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Respectfully. . . .no.

I'd rather have all the negatives that come with more freedom than the security that comes with less.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You clearly have no clue what you're even talking about any of this. I didn't even have to read your entire OP to 'get it'.

You probably need to read an entire OP to get the OP, especially with me since I lead into things fairly regularly and express overarching thought processes.

But fair enough, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Go point by point and explain why I got it all wrong.
And please try to refrain from posting photos of mass slaughters and war crimes because that's not a valid argument in this context.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Respectfully. . . .no.

I'd rather have all the negatives that come with more freedom than the security that comes with less.

And how it affects everyone else.

Are you the one who waters your lawn in a drought?

edit on 16-12-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Respectfully. . . .no.

Respectfully sir I was arguing for more freedom with the OP and showing that the Guidestones can be used to make such an argument contrary to popular belief.

Perhaps you didn't understand the point??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join