It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Meets With Trump At Trump Tower 12/13/16 // Very Rare

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Kanye West has recently been speaking out about why he loved trump's campaign, why old systems that run radio, politics and media are outdated and that Mark Zuckerburg is looking for aliens and him and Kid Cudi are aliens right here on Earth bruh. Basically people have completely flipped opinion on him like they often have throughout his entire career (i.e Taylor Swift) incident because of this and now he's being called mentally unstable by the same people that called him genius not that long ago; he's receiving backlash pretty much on every end, other big name rappers like J. Cole, someone that is under Jay Z's rocnation roster, la familia, is now taking shots at the rosters golden child Yeezy himself. He was in the hospital for a bit after a very rough couple of months on the road but now he's out and about,

fast forward to this morning where he arrives at Trump Tower

video clips: ca.complex.com...

They had a meeting and the press talked to them after, Kanye did not answer many questions but rather just stood there flexing while Trump addressed the cameras

They left after a bro shake and hug and an "I'll see you soon" from the Wall man himself

What do you think they talked about? What is Kanye's intention? Where will this go? Yeezy 2020? No one can ever predict what Yeezy's going to do next, it will be interesting as it unfolds

edit on 12/13/2016 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Are there any positions in his administration left?.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Press secretary

link   

+7 more 
link   
I wonder what excuses the trumpettes will make up for a rapper meeting with their boy. After all they cried to high heaven when Obama met with them.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is it wrong that I didn't know Kanye and Yeezy were the same person?

As far as the meeting, who could possibly know what was discussed. If I believe the media, two severely unstable people probably just planned the end of the world.

ETA:. The Yeezy in the Trump vs Scrooge ERB doesn't look like Kanye.
edit on 13-12-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Maybe he's creating a new cabinent level position? Mental Health Czar? That would fit his pattern of appointments. Then again, I heard there's been some problems lining up performers for the inauguration.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Is that the same Kanye West, the liar and BSer that proclaimed himself to be the rock star in the world ever? If so I wouldn't believe him if he said the earth was round.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

you just want to keep the record spinning don't you?? I guess everyone here enjoy the loop of a broken record.
Jay-Z is an admitted violent drug dealer. Im no fan of Kanye, but i believe this may be him seeking protection from Jay-Z's possible assassins before his coerced medical evaluation.

Hopefully somebody gets to Jay-Z first! One less coc aine usher in the world should make the world a better place.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I heard that also you can bet that is what the meeting was about.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I'd pay good money to see Kanye perfom Gold Digger with Melania on stage.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Not me. I've been calling him mentally unstable and a douchebag for a long time. This is just more evidence of the same to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Let's not forget Jay z and Hillary.

Kanye had one really good album..Dark Twisted Fantasy, genius..not quite, talented ..yes of course. Megalomaniac like Trump..most certainly.
He was probably asking Trump for money..seem's to be his thing nowday's.
edit on 13-12-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Maybe he's creating a new cabinent level position? Mental Health Czar? That would fit his pattern of appointments. Then again, I heard there's been some problems lining up performers for the inauguration.

Well as we all know Beyonce would deserve it the most.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
I wonder what excuses the trumpettes will make up for a rapper meeting with their boy. After all they cried to high heaven when Obama met with them.

You can't be serious...

Michelle gave a politically motivated speech crying about how Trump said something lewd in private. Of course, ignoring Jay-Z own catalogue of songs denigrating women and glorifying street life. It is the height of hypocrisy.

It honestly didn't bother me until you libs started playing the woe is me woman card...

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

You can't be serious...

Michelle gave a politically motivated speech crying about how Trump said something lewd in private. Of course, ignoring Jay-Z own catalogue of songs denigrating women and glorifying street life. It is the height of hypocrisy.

It honestly didn't bother me until you libs started playing the woe is me woman card...

And the excuses start. Love the double standard kiddies.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So when Kanye does the Trump gig will the right call him out on his lyrics?.
If I were Trump I would stick with Nugent.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I want yeezus for us health and mental hygene secretary.
Chris christy to manage president's fitness challenge.
Hillary as ambassador to Russia.

link   

originally posted by: kamebard
Press secretary

Wait? Did Walter White already accept the DEA position for sure? Otherwise, it would be perfect for Kanye!

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

You can't be serious...

And the excuses start. Love the double standard kiddies.

Let me give you the remedial lesson since you obviously are having trouble keeping up with the class...

Meeting with a rapper isn't the issue. The issue is claiming you are all ashamed about a political rival saying something lewd about women while ignoring your own history of meeting with and celebrating with rappers who said something similar or worse about women.

I don't know how to make it any clearer. Trump has not and did not play the woman card or some other victim card while hanging out with those saying/doing the things he is supposedly so offended by.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join