It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Meets With Trump At Trump Tower 12/13/16 // Very Rare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Big business hiphop is an arm of the establishment.

Kanye is an agent.

Either we are witnessing Kanye switching sides, or a fake attempt to make Kanye look like he is switching sides, only to go deep cover within the Trump regime.

Kanye recently spoke out against Hillary/Beyonce/Zuckerberg/etc while promoting Trump at his concert. Immediately following this rant, he was taken to a mental hospital. Was this a move made to hurt his career after his rant? Was this a vetting process by the Trump cabinet before accepting him as a flopped agent? ATS! ATS! ATS!
edit on 13-12-2016 by chadderson because: grammatical error

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of this meeting as I can't see what the he'll is so important about kanye that Trump would meet with him. Not a fan of his I would say he fell off musically. He was never a great rapper to begin with, has some guys and some good songs but he wants the world to believe he is great. Far from great.
They are both media whores to one extent or another. But one is president of the United States, the other is a has-been performer. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You apparently don't know what the actual issue is but you're giving remedial lessons? Lmao.

1. Lewd language wasn't the problem. Bragging about sexual assault was the problem.
2. Jay-Z wasn't a candidate for President and isn't the President-elect.
3. Song lyrics may or may not have any truth to them — they're certainly not confessions.
4. I'm fairly familiar with Jay-Z's catalog and I don't remember him ever rapping about sexually assaulting a woman.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: buster2010

Let's not forget Jay z and Hillary.

Kanye had one really good album..Dark Twisted Fantasy, genius..not quite, talented ..yes of course. Megalomaniac like Trump..most certainly.
He was probably asking Trump for money..seem's to be his thing nowday's.

if you listened to them all you know that's not true

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

you just want to keep the record spinning don't you?? I guess everyone here enjoy the loop of a broken record.
Jay-Z is an admitted violent drug dealer. Im no fan of Kanye, but i believe this may be him seeking protection from Jay-Z's possible assassins before his coerced medical evaluation.

Hopefully somebody gets to Jay-Z first! One less coc aine usher in the world should make the world a better place.

LMAO LMAO

So tell me more about the assassination attempt on Kanye by
Jay-Z and just how exactly Trump is going to intervene.
Honestly - I really want to know what's spinning in that head of yours.
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and they do love to hide in
plain sight.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

I thought his yeezus album was pretty stellar.
Harder than some bands we call "rock" bands today.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Kanye recently spoke out against Hillary/Beyonce/Zuckerberg/etc while promoting Trump at his concert. Immediately following this rant, he was taken to a mental hospital. Was this a move made to hurt his career after his rant? Was this a vetting process by the Trump cabinet before accepting him as a flopped agent? ATS! ATS! ATS!

He was taken to the hospital the day after his speech, I believe at his home gym or something

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

I thought his yeezus album was pretty stellar.
Harder than some bands we call "rock" bands today.

yeezus is definitely my favourite one, I just found out recently he recorded vocals for like 5 of the tracks with Rick Ruben within like 3 days and finished like a day before he had submit it to the label to be printed

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Not to mention he's a ChYeezy guy. I wouldn't trust this guy with anyone for any reason.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That's pretty cool.
Always dug how Rick Ruben just brings a great energy to
the acts he works with/produces.
Since you liked Yezuz I recommend you give a listen to A$AP Rocky's
Long Live ASAP.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm not a huge Hip Hop listener, I have a few of his albums..heard a few interesting tracks from Palo, mostly not grabbing me..Dark Twisted was solid from start to finish. I like that it came out on vinyl..nice packaging with the vinyl and good quality..I appreciate the effort.
Music is subjective, it's all good

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Mind you he did make a video where it was implied he was having a lie in with Trump, Swift and others.
It is called famous and worth a look.
(I will not post it here well because boobs).

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Kanye West Meets With Trump At Trump Tower

Some things make me want to SMFH and ask, seriously, WTF????

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I second that.

hah even your avatar looks disgusted by it lol. Love that!
edit on 13-12-2016 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe Kanye will lead the disclosure campaign....

I mean not everyone likes him or his music, but EVERYONE knows him! Anything he is involved in sure does get a lot of attention.....just like the subject matter in this OP.

-Atcgod

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I honestly cannot, try as I may...come up with a single reason to ever talk to Kanye West, nor take his opinion seriously.

They just found the chink in Trumps armor, damnit, I havent got a single defense of this meeting...damnit Kanye , why Don, why?

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Odd meeting, but this will send liberals into a tail spin and Kayne's fan base will dissolve... given I hate his music its a big win! Thanks President Trump... another delivery!!

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I honestly cannot, try as I may...come up with a single reason to ever talk to Kanye West, nor take his opinion seriously.

They just found the chink in Trumps armor, damnit, I havent got a single defense of this meeting...damnit Kanye , why Don, why?

Couldn't agree more.....

WTF Don??

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Edumakated

You apparently don't know what the actual issue is but you're giving remedial lessons? Lmao.

1. Lewd language wasn't the problem. Bragging about sexual assault was the problem.
2. Jay-Z wasn't a candidate for President and isn't the President-elect.
3. Song lyrics may or may not have any truth to them — they're certainly not confessions.
4. I'm fairly familiar with Jay-Z's catalog and I don't remember him ever rapping about sexually assaulting a woman.

1. Saying you grab willing women in the pootang is not bragging about sexual assault. We all know it is locker room talk among men.
2. Never said he was. Again, missing the point entirely.
3. Never said they were true. However, rapping about bitches and hoes doesn't say much about how you feel about women.
4. You aren't that familiar... he most certainly has songs objectifying and disrespecting women. One of my favorites is "Is that your Bitch?" Mainly due to his insane delivery and cadence. With that said, I'm sure the lyrics aren't something Barack and Michelle wants to represent their daughters. You can go look up the lyrics yourself.

Speaking of Jay Z and Trump... reminded me of his Hey Papi lyrics where Jay talks about smashing chicks at Trump Plaza... won't even give the chick room service.

..."I was so immature
I was young and having money
Having honeys come to the crib
Thinkin' they # and they couldn't get cab money from me
Some bad chicks didn't get pass the bridge
I went to One Trump Plaza on their asses'
No room service just snacks and #
Work with those Lil' Debbies and when your done get ready
The chicks I was fiendin' to smash
Let 'em lean on the cash
Will take 'em on long trips
Break 'em with long dick