It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your Birth Certificate in Caps or Lower case?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was born in a Circle.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

My name is in all caps, but the date and city have only the first letter capitalized.
It's a re-issue, legal for every reason. I don't think Cdns ever receive a supposed "original", that would remain on file somewhere at Vital Statistics.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Thanks for that.

My first middle and last name 'first letter' of, is Capitalized. The rest is all lower case.

Depending where one is born, like a cabin in the woods for example in 1960s-70s. I'm just curious as to what the Caps mean, and not just from the Government Version of that.
edit on 5-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The all caps, or not, could just be whoever the office manager is at the time. As long as all the details are correct, Canada is quite easy going about various administrative stuff. Data bases sort by first letter, or whatever they're programmed to sort by, so the caps or not doesn't really matter.

I was born late 50s in BC, and for some reason, I think the birth certificate I lost years ago, wasn't all caps. It was a long time ago, but my long term memory is still surprisingly good ...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Thanks for that. I may call the office later and get their opinion just to see what they've got to say. I appreciate the reply, Thank You

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: TerryDon79

I doubt you read my post....

I said

I've read about how everyone's Birth Certificate is typed out in Caps. The Whole name that is.

Mine is not, Just wondering how many people here have all Caps on their BC?

Ok all done.

I offered no evidence nor did I suggest I even had evidence.

So what are you on about? I'll take a look at your opinionated links though, thanks.

You're right, you never said you had evidence. You said you have "proof".

Ok, fair enough... 

What proof do you have to counter mine?

You have neither. And it seems that you are unable to comprehend the difference between those two things.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

being high doesnt help so i guess not but only according to your own skewed version of reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The one that's under the influence blaming others' skewed versions of reality?

This thread just got even more amazing lol

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have a law degree from a somewhat decent university and have worked in immigration law specifically for close to a decade. The first place I saw the birth certificate/corporate fiction thing was Jordan Maxwell now I hear it everywhere from freemen on the land, there are many of them in the UK and a lot more aspiring ones.

There is no arguing with these people. Even when they're asked how blacks law can be used as a reference for British law they don't care. If somebody wants to believe a rudimentary grasp of law can be obtained from a youtube video to find magical 18th century loopholes that still apply then good luck to em.

The reason why freemen arguments look like they work in police encounters is the police aren't particularly smart and get easily confused. The reason they don't hold up in court isn't because the courts are corrupt (although they definitely are sometimes) it's because it's a ludicrous premise based on idiocy.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

UK here, my birth certificate is hand written in ink fountain pen by the registrar.
And no, I'm not 80 years old lol

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

From what I'm familiar and aware of is that USA and all Western Nations are actually Corporations.

If this is true,

It is not true, just made up FOTL/Sovrun citizen nonsense.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm just curious as to what the Caps mean,

Well, all it really means is someone wrote, or typed or printed a capital letter.

that is all it means.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your opinion is appreciated, thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join