It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NGOs smuggling immigrants into Europe on an Industrial Scale

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am not sure what to make of this. It is portrayed as human smuggling. But... They are supposed to be rescuing people in small boats on dangerous seas but are clearly picking them up in Libya, coordinating with Italy and apparently with the blessing of some European countries.

Think it would be good to check the organizations and see who they are realted too. Several from Germany and as below 'Blackwater'.

For two months, using marinetraffic.com, we have been monitoring the movements of ships owned by a couple of NGOs, and, using data from data.unhcr.org. We have kept track of the daily arrivals of African immigrants in Italy. It turned out we were witness of a big scam and an illegal human traffic operation.

NGOs, smugglers, the mafia in cahoots with the European Union have shipped thousands of illegals into Europe under the pretext of rescuing people, assisted by the Italian coast guard which coordinated their activities.

Human traffickers contact the Italian coast guard in advance to receive support and to pick up their dubious cargo. NGO ships are directed to the “rescue spot” even as those to be rescued are still in Libya. The 15 ships that we observed are owned or leased by NGOs have regularly been seen to leave their Italian ports, head south, stop short of reaching the Libyan coast, pick up their human cargo, and take course back 260 miles to Italy even though the port of Zarzis in Tunis is just 60 mile away from the rescue spot.

The organizations in question are: MOAS, Jugend Rettet, Stichting Bootvluchting, Médecins Sans Frontières, Save the Children, Proactiva Open Arms, Sea-Watch.org, Sea-Eye and Life Boat.

There is a full list of ships and who owns them at Zero Hedge

At the bottom of the above sourc is this

The MOAS organisation has close links with the famous US military contractor “Blackwater”, the US army and the Maltese navy. Full account: “The Americans from MOAS ferry migrants to Europe”[/exnew]

More at Original Source

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
ciao says the italians, especially looking at their vote today. Stick a fork in the EU.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

But it feels like a race, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow, are you serious? Other people see this data right?

I'm surprised Interpol hasn't done anything...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

from the original source in OP

Brussels has created particular legislature to protect people traffickers against prosecution. In a dedicated section of an EU resolution entitled On Search and Rescue, the text states that “private ship masters and non-governmental organisations who assist in sea rescues in the Mediterranean Sea should not risk punishment for providing such assistance.”2)

Seems to me it is set up this way and countries are using it unbeknownst to the people

Suspect Interpol is on board.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The question is. WHY?
The EU leaders want these people.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It certainly is bizarre.

There has to be an agenda, but what exactly?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Oh, I been waiting for this thread. Good post. !!!!

Chris, you finally made it on ATS.

en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately, Hehe, the story also blows your cockamamy covert OP.

Just who are you working for ? And why ??

Once upon a time I thought you was kinda smart, guess I'm just getting old.

Buck

edit on 4-12-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

EU is all about Brussels leadership, I think. And yes, I believe most EU leaders are in with it.

Arnie 123

The agenda in my opinion is The Kalergi Plan

The essence of the Kalergi plan In his book «Praktischer Idealismus»,

Kalergi explains that the citizens of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the people of the Old Continent, but a new mixed breed, the products of thorough and widespread miscegenation. He states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with not clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite.

There is more at the link. Search the name and there are many more linkes

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Thank you, that was interesting, at least what was there. Check the first link. Seems Malta as a place of origin was there for one of the ships.

I am off to bed.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Who is Chris?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

you have to get the races to interbreed though. I don't think muslims marry non-muslims and I don't believe a lot of white women are attracted to the male behavior.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I have no doubt of this. there is no way all these men of fighting age could have got to Europe on their own. On this scale, someone had to organize it all, someone had to pay for it all and for what reason?

My guess is their plan is to destroy Europe. There was vid a while back of a jewish lady in Sweden saying they, the jews, were going to have to play a significant role in getting Mideastern people into Europe and Sweden in particular. At about the same time i read that somebody wanted to dismantle Europe and it could not be done by normal means as it would far too difficult and take far too long and far too much time, energy and effort as Europe was a monolith so this plan was hatched.

It has several advantages to it. invading Europe with Muslims would not be acceptable but invading them with 'refugees' would be (cos their not mussos then are they?)

Many would welcome 'refugees'
racial and religious conflict would certainly arise and could be arranged with ease.
Morale of the populace would fall.
hopefully civil war would break out.

Why all this?

There is a very small but very powerful country in the middle east that likes to be surrounded by broken states and rubble.

This would make easier to claim europe as 'greater 'Israel' because of the ancestral connection to the land. Broken states and rubble means the place has return to the stone age whereas other countries have gone ahead.

Question; how many refugees has Israel taken in in the last year or so?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I would say Israel has taken in just as many as most Muslim nations.
Lin k here

I would put money on the Soros machine personally.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It would also help them initiate a world Caliphate if there are majority muslims in western worlds. This is done by design. Nothing is an accident or coincidence.

And controlled media doesn't expect the populace to find out

Oh, and elites will not be affected by the migrations as they will be on their islands.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Who is Chris?

Check the link.

Obviously not the kinda of guy I thought he was.

Those are his boats.

Buck

edit on 5-12-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Here is a video from the original source showing the obvious human trafficking.

edit on 6-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

For what purpose is this happening?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Destabilize Europe, and they are trying, and will continue to try the same with the U.S. and other western countries.

The global elites want to bring western civilizations to third world status. They hide behind the claim they are doing this "for humanitarian reasons and to redistribute the worlds economy evenly". But in fact it only takes more power away from the regular people in general, and it only gives more excuses to impose more authoritarian and draconian laws whose only aim is to "control every aspect of people's lives".

The only people that will gain from this "redistribution" are the power elites. Everyone else will be under the yoke of authoritarians who only crave more and more power.
edit on 7-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
EU's hopes to use these migrants to defend the EUro#ers against the upcoming purge of the european nobility and oligarchy are totally vain and pointless.

These immigrants are just a nuisance and will also be split in their fight. Many will be used as cannon fodder against the
EUro#ers nobility and oligarchy joining the ranks of the party of strength.
That would be their only useful end after all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join