It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern American 'Racism'---- Does Calling People Racist Work Anymore?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When you call everyone a racist that disagrees with you, it loses its meaning, and actual racists arent taken as seriously.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Modern American 'Racism'---- Does Calling People Racist Work Anymore?

No. People misuse it and abuse it and most people know the label doesn't apply to them.

The Left has been exposed and castrated.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
underwerks just thinks it's fake news because he doesn't agree. Instead of saying why he doesn't agree so it can be debated, it's much easier to just say it's fake news.

un

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks

Fake news didn't exist until recently, started with the flat, dough, sauce and cheese-gate. And of course this article was from 2009.
Was fake news around then?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotintexas
underwerks just thinks it's fake news because he doesn't agree. Instead of saying why he doesn't agree so it can be debated, it's much easier to just say it's fake news.

un

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks

Fake news didn't exist until recently, started with the flat, dough, sauce and cheese-gate. And of course this article was from 2009.
Was fake news around then?

That seems to be the new card to throw.

1.Tell yourself it is fake so you wont have to deal with it yourself

2.Tell others it is fake so you don't have to engage in a debate that requires critical thinking.

3. Worship government endorsed messages like they do in north korea

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
True story
I am now 51 .When i was a child I was in foster homes until the age of 11 .
Wile foster homes are hell on earth for a child beat molested drugged the works non was racist .
at 11 being to old to place DCF Made my real father and stepmother take me . When i say made I do mean made
both saying they only took me because they had no choice .
Anyway heres how I found out my father was a true Racist .
I met a black man who was married to a black woman and they seamed so happy toghter good people .
Lacking a real family through my life I attached my self to them . Went to church with them over there house alot .
Wanting what they seamed to have so badly .
For years I did this around 14 my father said to me .(you know I met your friend (no longer rember his name )
and he seams like a really good person . I have always hated blacks but I was wrong your friend is a good person.
one of the few times I was ever proud of my father .
But with teh new age your white your a racists I no longer think that this will ever end if every white man was dead then it would be the yellow man .if every yellow man was dead it would be the red man .if every red man was dead it would be the not so black man .
finly when there are just two men left and Cain kills Able racists will end .
The human race likes to think we are intelligent likes to think we are more then just another animal .Our treatment of each other says other wise .
and you my Non racists friend are no different and neither am I .Seeing our flaws is just seeing them . many have done that.
Non had changed them not even your gods son .2000 years later nothing but the rocks we kill each other with has changed .
No dout most of you have been on a post about Muslims and how they are all evil and so on . The pc racists .as long as the Government says its ok lets all have a witch hunt . O there are 3.5 billion of these witches though .
Or the one were he is a pedo (why well the government told you so it must be true lets kill mame destroy .Its government stamped so is ok .
What a fake fox news story ?? o well who cares this guy is defintly no well this one .
you know what bothers me most I get sucked in as easly as anyone only to stop my self and think really am i this much a fool to follow fools. The world will take a deep breath when we are goin maybe teh next intelligent spices will accutly be intelligent . you know we are the only ones who piss in teh same water we need to be able to drink.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join