It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Your Whiteness Scares Me"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh boy, I thought I'd heard everything.

[Language warning]

In this video we have a very large, African American male harassing a white female outside of a Ben Shapiro lecture in Wisconsin.

In it he can be heard calling her a "colonizer" and "white supremacist." He says her whiteness "scares him."

I honestly don't know what the [SNIPPED] is going on in some people's brains lately. Are there people that actually believe this? I don't think he even believes this.

Am I being trolled? If so, good one.
edit on 29-11-2016 by DrumsRfun because: DO NOT CIRCUMVENT OUR CENSORS

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Just ignore his ignorance.

I know I will.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If these people are trolling they're more messed up than the Trolls on ATS are. lol

This whole Video is messed up! So whiteness is a threat now? Since when?

These people need serious help

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
She should have said the fact that he has a penis scares her.

Being scared of a male trumps racism, doesn't it?

I need a score card these days.

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What is going on is that despite the promise that the election of the first Black President in US history the racial situation has not improved and in all honesty has slid backwards considerably.

Racial tension has not been this high since the 1960s, and it has been done on purpose in order to create an easily controlled, easily manipulated permanent underclass which must have sizable government assistance in order to feel self-actualized.

In some ways, the situation in the 1960s was better, because even though racial discrimination was codified, the once unshakable black family was firmly intact.

We have completely destroyed that once unbreakable bond, replacing fathers with baby-daddies. The black family was once gelled together by a history of collective tragedy, and instilled a "togetherness" value which was visible through family and the church.

This is not to say that the black family is a thing of the past, but it is certainly not in good shape these days. It is a shame and possibly on the lists of greatest tragedies in our collective history.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
She should have said the fact that he has a penis scares her.

Being scared of a male trumps racism, doesn't it?

I need a score card these days.

lol i'd pay to see someone say that to this guy!

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I watched a brother freak out and go crazy in a bar over the weekend at someone for being white.

I actually walked up to him and had a conversation with him and he was very agitated and i tried to be friendly and buy him a drink and everything and invite him to come to our group.

Then he attacked him someone for an unknown reason.

i felt pretty bad for the guy.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

It's ridiculous. I like how when she said she was legitimately concerned for her safety, everyone just starts mocking her for crying her "white tears"

It's racist to be afraid of anyone of color, no matter how they are acting apparently.

The mental illness is strong with these people.
edit on 29-11-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Lol

"Look at the scared white woman"

"Excuse me did you just assume my race?!?!?!?!"

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Maybe he thought that she was wearing a sheet and acting like a ghost.

He's probably scared of ghosts. They're white.

So scary.

So, so scary.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Albinos be scary AF.
I agree with this

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

It's ridiculous. I like how when she said she was legitimately concerned for her safety, everyone just starts mocking her for crying her "white tears"

It's racist to be afraid of anyone of color, no matter how they are acting apparently.

The mental illness is strong with these people.

Yeah it is. They're all freaking out because when Trump finalizes his Presidency in January, they'll have to throw the race cards out that Obama gave them.

No more Racing! No more Knock Out Games. What will they do for entertainment?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Albinos be scary AF.
I agree with this

Albino's are Humans too!

Would be weird if Albino's did what these guys in the Video were doing though, that would be... Strange.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

yes, allegedly many of these race cards were issued with the prepaid debit cards George Soros gave to rioters.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This stuff is real and only getting worse.
My Facebook wall is full of self hating white people. A few white hating blCks are in there too.. but not as many as white people hating themselves because someone told a 23 year old Slavery was their fault.

Another example of insanity was a white male friend was asked to by a white female hwo to play a song on guitar.. mid way through teaching her HE stopped HIMSELF and said " I need to stop, I feel like I'm "mansplaining"".

I about threw him out of the house.

The insanity is palpable, and even the observers will eventually choke one it.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is the product of CRT. In his world, she is micro-aggressing by just being alive. Until CRT dies, we will have to put up with this crap where someone can blame another person for being racist because they have the wrong skin color ... because society.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What is CRT?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It might just stand for

Crappy Rabble-rousing ... the T I can't help you with.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: dashen
Albinos be scary AF.
I agree with this

Albino's are Humans too!

Would be weird if Albino's did what these guys in the Video were doing though, that would be... Strange.

I find albinos lack of melanin racist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join