It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are muslims actually worshipping the devil (baphomet)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I dont like when people lie.. Its a trait that goes along with immorality

whose been lying to you?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

No one, i just wanted to say it..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Allah

13/13 8

M/M H

or

112/112

aab/aab

211/211

Baa/Baa

or you have 13, a mirror image and 13 again, masonic M mirror and another masonic M and then 8 which equals H

Lets go back to AAB i think this comes from the word ABRAHAM

what do we have A B r A h a m

RHAM i thnk this means some thing in arabic but if u change the letters around, you get Hiram no guesses there then...as i said its quite simple, all thats missing is the I

Lets just say we have found Hiram with the H at the end

we now need to find Abiff

we have A + B, the letters which are missing are IFF

and the only letter missing from the above equation was I

so now we have IFFI

another mirror image that you can plainly see

this totals to 96

dunno whats happned in 96 but it was a huge year for me personally

all the above is the making of the 666 code which some clever priests or scholars made up.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Numerology and gematria.

Where you take modern words, break them into letters, make those letters numbers, fiddle around with them a bit until you have the answer you want.

I noticed that you used modern English too. Why not use the original words of the time? Could it be because it wouldn't work because it's fabricated nonesense?
edit on 27112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Numerology and gematria.

Where you take modern words, break them into letters, make those letters numbers, fiddle around with them a bit until you have the answer you want.

I noticed that you used modern English too. Why not use the original words of the time? Could it be because it wouldn't work because it's fabricated nonesense?

none of my workings out are nonesense....they all work out...and as i said it the AMY code i use....and if your a mason ....you know it works

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

Numerology and gematria.

none of my workings out are nonesense....they all work out...and as i said it the AMY code i use....and if your a mason ....you know it works

You mean using modern language and assigning numbers to the individual letters to make something fit your preconceived bias?

Yep, it sure does that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Numerology and gematria.

You mean using modern language and assigning numbers to the individual letters to make something fit your preconceived bias?

Yep, it sure does that.

im not playing with numbers and words....the words themselve translate directly to a number....which i then post

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Gematria is more of a spiritual way, the numbers are reference to several words, they make a new sentence comprised by your narrative and your subjective experience through life.. You can choose the dark side or the light, its all depending on your way of interpretation the words assigned to their respective numbers.. Its a game of words or numbers..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Numerology and gematria.

Yep, it sure does that.

im not playing with numbers and words....the words themselve translate directly to a number....which i then post

You're not playing with words and numbers by playing with words and numbers?

No wonder you love this asinine subject.

"Oh, this letter equals this number coz some guy on tinternet said so! I must believe!!!"

This subject is old and thoroughly debunked throughboeople naking predictions using it and the predictions predictably failing (funnily enough).

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Fantastic how a persons subjective view on the world turns into a cancerous plague by a few posters..

He does imply what do you think? a simple question.. You could have said, well i believe.. Instead you rant as kids on hyped on sugar..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

In case you forgot, this is a public forum where any member can post. Including members who have been banned dozens of times and return under a new guise within a few hours.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How does the numerology figure when the language is Arabic?

I don't think Allah was American or English.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

all the words translate correctly....even from the quran

heres an example..

Islam the real meaning

IL

9+12=21 =12+21=33

SAM = samael =7/11

samael

sam=711 = 18

ael=1 5 12 =18

samael = 18 18

18 + 18 + 33 = 69

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's where it falls apart.

But wait!

The number to letter value gets changed when a different language is used. It's the only way for anything to fit. Change it till it does lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

A public forum indeed, you want to reference that i been banned over a dozen times.. Sure do, most in here knows it, so its not something new..

But did you ever try with your subjective view on reality ever even consider you might be " wrong ". There are thousands of books on Gematria, there are thousands of references to it being over thousands of years old..

Instead you reference with these words ;" "Oh, this letter equals this number coz some guy on tinternet said so! I must believe!!!"

Where do you think our language started with? Cuneiform, even the Chinese still have symbols to reference a word, it all had a mathematical form from the start..

Do your research instead of posting opinions.. Its a great start..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What a way to be found out.

Smh. All that worshipping for nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's still translated into English.

And the values have no reasoning behind them. Some letters have more than one value so it "fits better".

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

How does Enki and Enlil factor into your theory and is Mohammed an alien like Jesus?

link   

this is my 1st 2nd post. witness it for future reference as to my extreme carelessness without negligence because that's how I roll.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tikbalang

There's thousands of books about Santa too. Do you believe he is real?

Or look at your precious comics. I guess you think superman is real too lol.

Many books about something does not mean it's real.
edit on 27112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join