It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince: If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table I will finance Israel and

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Saudi prince:If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table,I will finance Israel and Arab Countries to Invade Russia so says leader of the Un-free world.

Says the Leader of a regime who has one of the Worst Human Rights Violations on the Planet.This guy is nothing short of humerus.

So this guy wants to kill thousands and invade Russia for supposedly killing thousands? because that's what would happen.

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com... o-invade-russia/

www.awdnews.com... sia

Al-Waleed bin Talal,a Saudi business magnate,investor and and philanthropist who is a member of the Saudi royal family,accused Russian and Syrian forces of mass atrocities during their advance on the city, describing a horrific bombing campaign in recent days that has killed women and children at an increasing rate.

“The regime and Russia’s use of incendiary weapons have contributed to the unconscionable civilian deaths and suffering,” Al-Waleed bin Talal said. On the other hand,the Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal was welcomed warmly by Israeli officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) 15 Apr 2016.

“We are so delighted today to see that Arab mentality changes and the Arab states do not consider Israel as their enemy anymore.We should work together to save Syrian citizen from Russia atrocities,If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table,I will finance Israel and Arab Countries to Invade Russia” Said the Saudi prince On an audio recording released over the weekend.

edit on 26-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ROFL

Well, good luck with that

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Let us know how all that goes...what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RustyNailer

It's insanity. Where do these people even come from??

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Don't they know that the only country that invades other countries in modern days is America...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What an idiot.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My money is on Russia. Anyone stupid enough to attempt to invade Russia, is going to be in for a world of hurt.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I dont know how much merrit this is. Tne saudi royal family has like 100s of princes, each one with more or less meaning tnan their hundred fathers, and cousins. I know how ignorant that sounds but they all are in charge of vastly different things so this mans words although concerning may hold no more merrit than mine here on ats.

I do how ever wonder what the hell he thinks will happen to the house of saud and its allies if thdy tried to roll on russia..... russia alone can project more forces and resources than the middle east combined. Trump doesnt want to buy saudi oil, that means europe and asia are his only options. Being that china and russia are allies i dont think warring with russia will help tneir cause. India is not that friendly nor u friendly with the sauds but i doubt they wluld risk war with china over this princes threata real or out of haste.

Europe likely won't risk russian missile strikes as they are land locked with the bear.... Two modern nuclear auper powers with the laegest standing armies, both of which making big pushes for the top spot vs the middle east on russian territory.... yeah okay.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
My money is on Russia. Anyone stupid enough to attempt to invade Russia, is going to be in for a world of hurt.

It seems this regime anyways, IS stupid enough to possibly attempt such a feat. If they did, and that's a big if, it would be the beginning of an all out War that would reach global heights.

Let's hope no one is crazy enough to go along with them.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LOL good luck

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Russia would hit them wjth frightening rocket salvos... remember when they first struck syria. Overwhelming shock and awe on rebel/terrorist forces. .. the restraint there was looking for tsargets among non targets.

If the sauds tried to war with russia, they're rockets would literally turn the skies to night... buildings to rubble, rubble to sand, erasing the house of saud.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Don't they know that the only country that invades other countries in modern days is America...

Except when Russia took vacations to Georgia and the Crimea, you mean?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You mean they "liberate" the citizens to install puppet regimes friendly to the concept of plundering of their resources

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

>.>

I only wish Saudi Arabia and other countries like it would simply realize that they are only ALLOWED to exist by our (the US's) goodwill...they are placebos....zero effect.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Saudi prince:If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table,I will finance Israel and Arab Countries to Invade Russia so says leader of the Un-free world.

Says the Leader of a Country who has one of the Worst Human Rights Violations on the Planet.This guy is nothing short of humerus.

So this guy wants to kill thousands and invade Russia for supposedly killing thousands? because that's what would happen.

www.awdnews.com... sia

Al-Waleed bin Talal,a Saudi business magnate,investor and and philanthropist who is a member of the Saudi royal family,accused Russian and Syrian forces of mass atrocities during their advance on the city, describing a horrific bombing campaign in recent days that has killed women and children at an increasing rate.

“The regime and Russia’s use of incendiary weapons have contributed to the unconscionable civilian deaths and suffering,” Al-Waleed bin Talal said. On the other hand,the Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal was welcomed warmly by Israeli officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) 15 Apr 2016.

“We are so delighted today to see that Arab mentality changes and the Arab states do not consider Israel as their enemy anymore.We should work together to save Syrian citizen from Russia atrocities,If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table,I will finance Israel and Arab Countries to Invade Russia” Said the Saudi prince On an audio recording released over the weekend.

Why would any sane man carry his dirty laundry on top of his head?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If Israel, Saudi Arabia, and other Arab Nations invade Russia, Putin would respond by launching Nuclear ICBMs.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Russia would hit them wjth frightening rocket salvos... remember when they first struck syria. Overwhelming shock and awe on rebel/terrorist forces. .. the restraint there was looking for tsargets among non targets.

If the sauds tried to war with russia, they're rockets would literally turn the skies to night... buildings to rubble, rubble to sand, erasing the house of saud.

This could actually end up being a really good thing. No more Saud.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Good luck Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: JesusXst

Says the Leader of a Country who has one of the Worst Human Rights Violations on the Planet.This guy is nothing short of humerus.

www.awdnews.com... sia

Why would any sane man carry his dirty laundry on top of his head?

lol that's a really really good question.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If Israel, Saudi Arabia, and other Arab Nations invade Russia, Putin would respond by launching Nuclear ICBMs.

Which in turn would be the perfect scenario for World War 3.

Definately not a good idea.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join