It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi prince: If Putin Won’t come back to the negotiating table I will finance Israel and

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Congratulations Radical Islam,

You have done the impossible and made a born and raised Texan root for the Russians...

-Christosterone

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

These Saudi Princes seem to think they've got balls of steel saying all this. Time to knock the chip off their shoulders and shake them back into the 21st Century.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Islamo-fascist populations lack the inherent societal iq requisite to be a world power..

It is only when altruistic nation-states of the High West give their technology away are these fascist theocracies on a level playing field...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
edit on 26-11-2016 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I hope Putin called this skidmark, laughed in a sinister way and just hung up.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
edit on 26-11-2016 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Islamo-fascist populations lack the inherent societal iq requisite to be a world power..

It is only when altruistic nation-states of the High West give their technology away are these fascist theocracies on a level playing field...

-Chris

That's precisely it

Giving dangerous weapons to self righteous backwards nations [and Saudi Arabia is not an old Country, but on the contrary, quite young] stockpiles of weapons for their election millions to Hillary and others.

Kinda makes the picture a lot less blurry don't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I hope Putin called this skidmark, laughed in a sinister way and just hung up.

lol somehow i can picture that happening just the way you stated it. hahaha

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Don't they know that the only country that invades other countries in modern days is America...

Except when Russia took vacations to Georgia and the Crimea, you mean?

Indeed, lest we forget.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He wouldn't have to.... i doubt tney would make it into russia , as well. Its winter... wintsr has never been a good thing for any army attempting to invade russia.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thats funny coming from the counry that needs the usa to stay in power, id love to see them try do.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

He wouldn't have to.... i doubt tney would make it into russia , as well. Its winter... wintsr has never been a good thing for any army attempting to invade russia.

Another good point right there!

Winter is Coming

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Thats funny coming from the counry that needs the usa to stay in power, id love to see them try do.

I'd kind of like to see them make an attempt at it as well.

Will definately need popcorn for this one, and possibly some rum spiked eggnog.

edit on 26-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

He isn't the leader of the country nor any part of the government, other than personal financial support there isn't much he can do other than lobbying for a war.

A war few in the region have an appetite for.

Sensationalism.

That being said, the world is watching Russia and that includes the Turks, the Greeks, the Kurds and... Well pretty much all of Arabia, Eastern Europe and Asia are watching keenly and won't take kindly to the slaughter of people they affiliate with.

The potential for conflict is pretty high for many reasons, all manner of things could break loose if the proverbial thorn (Russia) was forcibly removed from Syria.

So maybe words of haste, I have no doubt many would fight Russia if their Syrian campaign got out of hand.

Being realistic. It's more than possible that Russia could kill indiscriminately and piss a lot of people off is it not?
edit on 26-11-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Would this war even last 7 days?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Yes, but the problem here is that Money and Oil speak volumes, along with special favors. They appear crazy enough to

not only publically speak about their desire for it, but may also attempt to go through with it should they get enough back up support for it, which at this moment in time isn't likely.

This would be akin to North Korea's [i'm gonna destroy USA and bomb the hell out of them] except, they have a few more allies on the side who despise Russia.
edit on 26-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Does this mean We, The Taxpayer, will get a refund from Our 51st State Israel™?

If "Yes" I'm all for it. Those Zionist™ turds that actually RUN Israel can go forage in the dessert until The Creator restores their homeland- "It is written..."

Shalom

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Saudi prince:

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal~~

~the Saudi Prince was welcomed warmly by Israeli officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) 15 Apr 2016.

The Saudi Prince...accused Russian and Syrian forces of mass atrocities ...describing a horrific bombing campaign in recent days that has killed women and children at an increasing rate

“We are so delighted ... to see that Arab mentality changes and the Arab states do not consider Israel as their enemy anymore. We should work together to save Syrian citizen from Russia atrocities...

this is the kind of stuff that will lead up to the future anti-christ coming to terms with Israel on a 7 year Peace Treaty...this April 2016 'memorandum of understanding' is a precursor to that Nihilistic future Treaty by a charming person who is basically unknown but parlays his charisma into world renown as a Peace-Maker

heads up ATS... this Saudi prince might grow in renown & stature during 2017 & beyond

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: RAY1990

Yes, but the problem here is that Money and Oil speak volumes, along with special favors. They appear crazy enough to

not only publically speak about their desire for it, but may also attempt to go through with it should they get enough back up support for it, which at this moment in time isn't likely.

This would be akin to North Korea's [i'm gonna destroy USA and bomb the hell out of them] except, they have a few more allies on the side who despise Russia.

They couldn't get support?

I think when Christians, Jews and Muslims come together and agree that the civilians on the ground are having a "hard time" due to Russian intervention then that itself is indication of the will to do something.

They haven't started the long awaited Aleppo assault... Yet.

Again, Russia might anger a lot of people. It's already got a lot of people stirred.

Historically in those lands genocide and slaughter speak louder than any voice. I honestly think Eastern European nations are wildcards in this respect.

But anyways, woo hoo Russia!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Saudi prince:

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal~~

~the Saudi Prince was welcomed warmly by Israeli officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) 15 Apr 2016.

The Saudi Prince...accused Russian and Syrian forces of mass atrocities ...describing a horrific bombing campaign in recent days that has killed women and children at an increasing rate

“We are so delighted ... to see that Arab mentality changes and the Arab states do not consider Israel as their enemy anymore. We should work together to save Syrian citizen from Russia atrocities...

this is the kind of stuff that will lead up to the future anti-christ coming to terms with Israel on a 7 year Peace Treaty...this April 2016 'memorandum of understanding' is a precursor to that Nihilistic future Treaty by a charming person who is basically unknown but parlays his charisma into world renown as a Peace-Maker

heads up ATS... this Saudi prince might grow in renown & stature during 2017 & beyond

That's a scary thought, of biblical end time proportions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join