It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedo imagery in music videos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've always wondered about that myself. The ones who shout and cry about paedophilia. Maybe it's because they recognise what it is because they're into it themselves?
Classy

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I've always wondered about that myself. The ones who shout and cry about paedophilia. Maybe it's because they recognise what it is because they're into it themselves?
Classy

Thanks.

Now, are you going to change my diaper and feed me my bottle?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yes, because we all have to worry about our baby's boyfriend cheating with other babies out there.... Oh wait, why do men call women "baby" or "baby girl" or "cutie pie" or anything else that can be suggesting as pedophilic by the unwitting. All these men must be pedos deep down?

Honestly, what weirds me out is that people can't make the obvious connection. Our culture idolizes the youth. Pop artists play off the current state of the culture, and make monies for it. This has been going on for decades. Nothing new at all.
True. Nothing new at all. Perhaps you are desensitized? It's not like this stuff isn't out there. I think this is just one more example out of many.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

Yes, because we all have to worry about our baby's boyfriend cheating with other babies out there.... Oh wait, why do men call women "baby" or "baby girl" or "cutie pie" or anything else that can be suggesting as pedophilic by the unwitting. All these men must be pedos deep down?

Honestly, what weirds me out is that people can't make the obvious connection. Our culture idolizes the youth. Pop artists play off the current state of the culture, and make monies for it. This has been going on for decades. Nothing new at all.
True. Nothing new at all. Perhaps you are desensitized? It's not like this stuff isn't out there. I think this is just one more example out of many.

An example of what? An adult playing dress up?

Scary!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

Is she dressed like a little girl? Is she dancing provacatively? Would that not be considered pedo imagery?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

Is she dressed like a little girl? Is she dancing provacatively? Would that not be considered pedo imagery?

SHE'S AN ADULT.

I guess any adult dressed as a schoolgirl is considered paedophilia.

Better shut down all those strip clubs.
edit on 25112016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

Do you like your women to dress like babies?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

Do you like your women to dress like babies?

It's a music video. She's an adult. She can do pretty much what she wants within the law.

Again, this is just another thread that has stretched what something is to fit a witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

dressed like a baby. Im not saying she is not an adult. Why do you keep pressing that point?
edit on 25-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Nope, I just know better than to see this as pedophilic. I'm not desensitized to the implications of a culture fascinated with youth, or an entertainment wing built around zombies.

The difference between you and I, is you see only one thing in this artists work, where as I see many. That you focus on this one specific thing, tells me you're either caught in the power of suggestion with this #pizzagate meme, else are not so well developed, cognitively.

Art is open for interpretation, and you're free to your own, but try not to confuse that with the artists intentions.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

dressed like a baby

So? Dressed like something doesn't mean it is the something, does it?

Look at Halloween. How many people dress like vampires and mummies? I'm pretty sure they're not actually vampires or mummies.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

dressed like a baby

So strippers dressed as school girls are okay, but if they come out with a pacifier it is pedophilia?

You really should look into your thought process because if the first thing you think of when you see an adult dressed as a baby is pedophilia you have a very serious issue.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

dressed like a baby

Look at Halloween. How many people dress like vampires and mummies? I'm pretty sure they're not actually vampires or mummies.
You are intentionally missing the point

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

dressed like a baby

No. What's happening is you're trying to make something out of nothing.

"They're dressed like a child! Paedophilia!!!!!"

That's as rediculous as looking at someone dressed as Darth Vader and thinking they're actually going to destroy the planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

dressed like a baby

So strippers dressed as school girls are okay, but if they come out with a pacifier it is pedophilia?

You really should look into your thought process because if the first thing you think of when you see an adult dressed as a baby is pedophilia you have a very serious issue.
so, your point is that strippers do it and you like it when they dress like little kids, so it's fine. Nice. Let's all live by the example of strippers

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

so, your point is that strippers do it and you like it when they dress like little kids, so it's fine. Nice. Let's all live by the example of strippers

Strippers gotta make dat dolla too, son.

However, that has nothing to do with you conflating a musician dressing as a child as pedophilia. Unless you have pedophilia on the brain, which it appears you do.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Classy

Thanks.

SHE'S AN ADULT.

dressed like a baby

No. What's happening is you're trying to make something out of nothing.

"They're dressed like a child! Paedophilia!!!!!"

That's as rediculous as looking at someone dressed as Darth Vader and thinking they're actually going to destroy the planet.
Those comparisons have nothing to do with each other and you are not taking into account that hollywood and the music industry have serious problems with pedo imagery.

Do you see an ever increasing fad of sexualizing children in media?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

However, that has nothing to do with you conflating a musician dressing as a child as pedophilia. Unless you have pedophilia on the brain, which it appears you do.
You brought up the stripper comparison. Do you also not see the sexualization of children in the media?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That's not the topic though, is it?

The topic is a person who pretended to be a child in some music videos. Just like a lot of other music videos where people pretend to be something they're not.

You know what that means? They're PRETENDING. As in, it's not real.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

pedo imagery! Do i need to say this in every post? Please stop misquoting me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join