It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology Looms as Kubrick Daughter Scraps Shelley Duvall Crowdfunding Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: InachMarbank

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Lol no I was deviating slightly off topic. But I got onto the topic of psychotronics because another member mentioned hearing voices and ending up in psyche wards because of it.

Unrelated to Scientology, but sort of similar to Shelley, psychotronics are (allegedly) a type of psychic weapon that uses ELF, pulsed microwaves, and transcranial magnetic stimulation to induce a psychedelic state in a target person, from a distance. Supposedly, they can target a single individual among a crowd of individuals and insert voices that can only be heard inside the head of the target individual.

Part 1 of 7. You can follow the other videos in the suggestions.

So also, allegedly, many UFO close encounter cases were military testing of psychotronic weapons. Some go so far as to say that TPTB were the architects of many of the common ET folklore stories. Some of this can be validated by the Pentacle Memo.

Anyways, I'm not saying any of this is true but it's a hell of a lot better than Xenu and the intergalactic federation.

If you are still confused, see here

Oh, I skimmed too quickly passed your reply to bigfatfurrytexan who seemed to be asking pretty much the same thing as me. Thanks.
Anyway, if the scientology claims are true, that we have another entity living in our minds with us, I think I have a positive perception of the critters, I'll say, let's call 'em... ego...
the bridge between the conscious and subconscious... that's 1 definition of ego...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

a reply to: anotherside

Before you destroy them, can you show me what one looks like up close and how it works?

I've been on this mission for a while now. Everybody says they're real, the CIA says they're real, I want to see one work in action.

Pics or it didn't happen.

What are you guys talking about?
A foreign intelligence entity that lives inside your mind (or something like that)?
I have identified 3 implants, 1: on my shoulder blade. 2:antenna like on rib. 3:wire on bone on shin.

Who did it? I don't know. They simulate humanity very cleverly though, and they love to torture.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I saw about five minutes of the show, out of morbid curiosity, and turned it off. It was a despicable piece of exploitation. Absolutely heartbreaking to watch. I agree with the Congressman - NO WAY could Duvall have legitimately given her consent, given her mental state. Phil McGraw should have his professional credentials dinged and his show cancelled.

As for Scientology, the Dr. Phil blurb said Duvall would seek alternative methods. Maybe Kubrick was just seizing on that opportunity to gain publicity for the organization? I agree, no way the money would be spent on traditional psychiatric care if they were controlling the account.

I'm confused by the Mom referring to Duvall's SAG money and government assistance being at risk. People get help all the time. And who is caring for Duvall day to day? Very often the sycophants around famous people suck them dry and mess with their heads. See Richard Simmons. Michael Jackson, etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Richard Simmons....another heartbreaking story. The guy is, by all accounts, one of the more decent humans on this planet.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That was hard to watch.

Dr Phil Scumbag as always.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Before you destroy them, can you show me what one looks like up close and how it works?

I've been on this mission for a while now. Everybody says they're real, the CIA says they're real, I want to see one work in action.

A foreign intelligence entity that lives inside your mind (or something like that)?
I have identified 3 implants, 1: on my shoulder blade. 2:antenna like on rib. 3:wire on bone on shin.

Who did it? I don't know. They simulate humanity very cleverly though, and they love to torture.

Do you have pictures of the implanted devices?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Do you have pictures of the implanted devices?
yes, my shoulder blade shows up clearly, the rib one I am still trying to find as I didn't screenshot it, and the wire on my shin shows a blueish dot on skin. Though ATS rules don't allow me to discuss the details of how I found its a wire.

edit on 28-11-2016 by anotherside because: Add

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Have you ever thought of removing the devices using surgery?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Have you ever thought of removing the devices using surgery?
yes, I've called around, the calls don't go very far.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JuanDope

Thread's not closed dude. This isn't a pizza gate thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Greetings-

I read the part of "Eyes Wide Shut" not the fun club in Tampa, but the movie or something else right?

The Wife just got Her nails done (mani/pedi) last night to run down there this weekend but if there is going to be some kinda protest then maybe We'll hit a strip bar, a protest or similar would wreck it...

What guys will do to make their Wife happy...

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Look out for my Eyes Wide Shut Conspiracy Mega Thread this xmas. It will be full of connections to the movie and Scientology as well as an overview of the short story it was based on and of course fun Kubrick trivia. But it's going to be big.

I've never been to the club EWS here in Tampa but I hear it's actually not a strip club but a swingers bar with an orgy room?

Mayhaps I'll go infiltrate it in disguise one day.
edit on 12/1/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Fridays is supposed to be cheaper...

Were You are optometrist in another Life? Maybe the next one?? The reason I type that is I just saw Your signature "Shut Your eyes" hahahaha

I'd be happy w/a good strip bar but The Wife likes the lap-dances and I understand that is a "No No" in Tampa since the Venus Club back in 2000 or so (from what I researched.. I usually look at the consequences prior to acting. This is something that You would NOT whip out the retired cop ID...)

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Pfft. Tampa is the strip club capital of the country next to Portland and San Fan apparently.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Is psychiatry the lesser evil? I don't think Scientology uses ECT or restraints on their members, all I heard is they basically take their money. But so does psychiatry, at least in my country the taxpayer has to pay besides mandatory health care taxes though they are not presented as such. Scientology may be a sect or cult but so is psychiatry, it's a closed system with no real control or verification. Sure there are watchdogs but how often would they choose the side of a patient rather than the psychiatrist when there is a complaint?

Scientology may use bogus methods and claim they are real without scientific proof, but psychiatry hasn't been able to make any scientific tests for almost all of their diagnosis nor proof other than subjective observation.

If there was a new system which could actually cure psychiatric 'disease' it wouldn't have a chance anyway like a snowball, psychiatry has a monopoly and is (part of) a multi billion industry I don't think they would want to change their ways even if some new better way was known.
edit on 2-12-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Squirrel buster?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Squirrel buster?

I had to google that, you might want to elaborate for any readers unfamiliar with Scientology specifics. I'm not on either side, nor have I ever been a member of Scientology, I don't even know of any. If anything I would like to see both institutes go, I don't believe they are good for society.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join