It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble in paradise: Breitbart calls Donald Trump out for ‘broken promise’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
So, yeah, Deplorable Chris is
@fresiello

And he scares the bejeebers out of me.

The housing crisis that ruined his life (because now he lives in a cardboard box behind a van down by the river) was because of bankers. It was because regulations were lax, and even Trump himself didn't pay taxes for those same years.

ETA:

NO, HE DOES NOT LIVE IN A BOX BEHIND A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER.......no.

HE LIVES IN A RENTAL that is $4000 a month. That is insane. Rent is $4,000? For a brownstone?

It was the housing crisis that ruined us in 2008. It wasn't Obama. The bailouts were what you all wanted, right? Capitalism resuscitated......
and then we tread water with fiat QE paper....and now, well - the grid is hacked by Russia and everyone else who gives a toss.....

and your precious integers arranged attractively upon the desktop with a smiley green face next to it might evaporate into oblivion at any moment.

That is a thing. This guy lost his stuff because of the housing crisis. But he wants to blame Obama for that, and thinks Trump is the answer. Trump, who stiffs contractors, settles law suits, has declared bankruptcy routinely, who ...............

who

sigh.

Never mind.
Hope you have a safe day tomorrow.

you sound a bit obsessed with this guy. Like stalker obsessed. Might want to check into a program or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The thing is if Trump did call for a special Clinton investigation after being sworn in,he would be accused of political scapegoating his defeated opponent by his haters.
As there's currently 4 investigations already going on maybe Trump feels the job is done and can devote his time too,I don't know,run the country?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
i find it interesting that people who could find nothing redeeming in Trump before the election, when confronted with his backpedaling on so many campaign promises.... are not happy.
They are pointing their finger, wagging it and saying.... he is bad.
edit on b000000302016-11-23T12:17:25-06:0012America/ChicagoWed, 23 Nov 2016 12:17:25 -06001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
When will you fools learn???

This isnt about Trump. This is about Never Hillary.

Period.

Trump could set fire to the WH and construct a 12th Trump tower. As long as Hillary is not our POTUS, I couldnt care less.

Trump will do this and do that, but he will never significantly directly impact my life.

Obviously this is a complex concept for people to grasp.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

he was bad no matter which way it went right? because all of us are deplorable misogynistic racists who voted him in.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's called liberal intellectual dysfunction....

I think there's a cream for that.

ETA: But don't use aloe. I understand most of it is fake.
edit on 23-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

A baton in the hands of a conductor gestures how the musical piece should go, how it should sound to the ears of the listeners. Maestro Bannon's baton is Breitbart, and with it he tells its followers how to listen. He has helped whoop them up to a frenzy and now must decrescendo. I see nothing where Bannon's baton "calls out" Trumpa.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: intrptr

Its not up to Donald to prosecute Hillary, thats for the DOJ and FBI. But we saw their loyalty during numerous investigations, roasting and hearings, din we...

Yea but when he was saying that he was during the campaign trail, it was possible i guess. And all his worshipers and ats squad were rubbing their ti.ts like morons and applauding.
Now its a revelation that he couldn't....
This is why i voted Trump.

His statement has been so taken out of context. More like if he were prez she'd be in jail. he said that before the election. Besides she should be (in jail). Its enough to know he's defeated her. She gone now, hopefully for good.

I will always be of the mind the NWO cabal will not submit to being actually really put on trial until they are defeated like the NAZIs were after WWII. Then they can hold Nuremberg trials for all the survivors.

Until then the juggernaut grinds along.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And here come the excuses.

> not Trumps responsibility
> all politicians break campaign promises
> he's still better then Hillary

What are the chances of a real conversation on this?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For Breitbart it was Either

Breitbart attacks Trump for not staying true, Trump turning on his base, Conservatives out for blood!!!!
or
Breitbart inside the White House! now pseudo-government media!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Slim to None, and Slim just left town, I hear.....

An Insider's View: The Dark Rigidity of Fundamentalist Rural America

Says the author, says he:

I grew up in rural, Christian, white America. You’d be hard-pressed to find an area in the country that has a higher percentage of Christians or whites. I spent most of the first 24 years of my life deeply embedded in this culture. I religiously (pun intended) attended their Christian services.

I worked off and on, on their rural farms. I dated their calico skirted daughters. I camped, hunted, and fished with their sons. I listened to their political rants at the local diner and truck stop.

I winced at their racist/bigoted jokes and epithets that were said more out of ignorance than animosity.

I have also watched the town I grew up in go from a robust economy with well-kept homes and infrastructure turn into a struggling economy with shuttered businesses, dilapidated homes, and a broken down infrastructure over the past 30 years. The problem isn’t that I don’t understand these people.

The problem is they don’t understand themselves, the reasons for their anger/frustrations, and don’t seem to care to know why.

^ qft ^

In deep-red white America, the white Christian God is king, figuratively and literally.

Religious fundamentalism is what has shaped most of their belief systems.

Systems built on a fundamentalist framework are not conducive to introspection, questioning, learning, change.

Sad, and true.

When you have a belief system that is built on fundamentalism,

it isn’t open to outside criticism, especially by anyone not a member of your tribe and in a position of power.

Hence why my daughter felt eerily unsafe driving across Kansas west-to-east on Sunday.
Hency why I will feel the same driving east-to-west when next I visit her.

Hostile territory is hostile.

dot com

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Would we be having conversations about public or private positions?

Also, now that it appears Trump's 'extremes' are not coming to fruition, will you be arguing why they should?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hence why my daughter felt eerily unsafe driving across Kansas west-to-east on Sunday. Hency why I will feel the same driving east-to-west when next I visit her.

Why would anyone feel unsafe? I don't understand the fear.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Hence why my daughter felt eerily unsafe driving across Kansas west-to-east on Sunday. Hency why I will feel the same driving east-to-west when next I visit her.

Because it's one of the more dramatic ways they have of expressing how unhappy they are that their party couldn't overcome the craptastic candidate they put up and win the election somehow.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Pure foolishness and needless hysteria. No other reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think he's waiting until he gets into office. There's way too much volatility in the air now what with cops being ambushed and Kanye getting taken against his will on a 5150 after coming out for Trump.

He damn well better do something about that witch or I will be writing a strongly worded letter!!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If it makes you feel better.

But your paragon of truth HRC still lost the election.

I never voted liberal, durp durp

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To be honest I am a bit relieved that Trump turned out to be full of snip. It would have been a real problem if he actually meant the things he said, but as we see he hasn't even started and he is already back peddling on many of the key issues that got him elected.

He scammed the country as a conman will do. Many people knew it would happen as many are on record stating that we have no idea what his platform really is with all te flip-flopping.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Lmao.

The left is trying everything they can think of to undermine Trump support, even if it undercuts their own narrative on all of his 'spooky' extremes.

They still don't get it.

We get it, you guys voted a liar, this is gonna be good.

That's Rich coming from a Hillary fan

delete and try again.

Now find one post where i ever said i was a hillary fan, good luck with that, da man said bad words againts trump, da man is bad.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So this thread goes from Hillary not getting prosecuted to a fear-of-religion / rural small government rant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join