It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid Was ‘Concerned’ If the World Was Going to be Destroyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Outgoing U.S. Senator Harry Reid was on TV and made wild statements about his reaction to the elections.

Reid: After ‘Going Through the Trauma of the Election,’ I Was ‘Concerned’ If the World Was Going to be Destroyed

The poor fella was so devastated he thought the world was going to be destroyed.

Well he is retiring in a few weeks anyway.

Watch him in the video.

During an interview broadcast on Thursday’s “All In” on MSNBC, outgoing Senate Minority Leader Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) stated that after “going through the trauma of the election,” he was “concerned, is the world going to be destroyed?”

Red said, “[M]y first few days of going through the trauma of the election, an election where Hillary Clinton got 2 million more votes than he did. I understand the electoral system, a system where she lost four states by less than 100,000 votes combined. Took me a while to accept that the next 24 hours after the election, but then I was concerned, is the world going to be destroyed?”

Reid later added that he’s been thinking about domestic policy after realizing maybe the world won’t get blown up “right away.”

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not saying Reid is right but I seriously hope Trump doesn't consider atomic holocaust upon ISIS and/or North Korea.

Having nuclear weapons in the hands of fools like Trump makes me wonder if the people did the right thing electing him.

I mean he got a White Nationalist as an adviser.
edit on 11/18/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Harry reid`s world got destroyed when Hillary lost.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

He can rest assured in safety, Hillary lost.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Harry Reid knows more about about the state of the world affairs than you know about the dirt under your little fingernail!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Harry reid`s world got destroyed when Hillary lost.

And Pelosi under fire from the DNC and Tim Ryan

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So this guy was a powerful Senator and actually thought the world would immediately end?

Democrats, I found your problem.
edit on 19-11-2016 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
We have observed Harry Reid and realized he was mentally unstable for several years. His attitude and ethics are well below those we would hope for in a fellow human. He only won his seat in the Senate because of the labor unions in Las Vegas. Thank goodness he is gone, but we doubt the moral fiber of his replacement. Only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Harry was triggered..

Do we have a cry room, therapy dog or safe space he could utilize???

Poor democrats and their delicate liberal sensibilities...

#PrayForHarry
#ButNotToTheEvilChristianGod
#HowAboutIslam
#YeahMohamaedSeemsReasonable
#MayAllahSaveTheDemocrats

-Chris

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I'm not saying Reid is right but I seriously hope Trump doesn't consider atomic holocaust upon ISIS and/or North Korea.

Having nuclear weapons in the hands of fools like Trump makes me wonder if the people did the right thing electing him.

I mean he got a White Nationalist as an adviser.

Giving Trump control over our nuclear weapons is a great example I think. It really says something about societies ability to think long term doesn't it?

Maybe 20 or 30 years ago while we were still building these things we should have stopped to ask ourselves, what happens if an irrational, ultra nationalistic idiot gets ahold of them? Should extra safeguards be put in place?

For the record, I don't think Trump will use nukes, his cabinet will talk him out of it.

top topics

join