It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's DO The Math!! (Hillary supporters.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So let's do the math...just for grins... All you violence supporters, let's just do this one time (hate to put reality into your world, but so be it).

1. Trump has 290 "pledged" electoral votes.

2. Hillary has 228 "pledged" electoral votes.

3. All of this is without Michigan which remains outstanding, but leaning 'red'.

4. Clinton would need a minimum of (42) "faithless" elector votes to take a majority.

5. Petitions be damned, the only way Clinton can win is if she get's a massive number of "faithless" elector votes.

6. The average "faithless" elector votes since 1900 have been on an average of (1) elector/year.

7. Even in 2000 (Gore vs. Bush), there was only (1) "faithless" voter...and she just abstained, and didn't vote at all.

8. Clinton has already won the electors she would win, so there's no disenfranchised electors there.

9. The states protesting the worst are already "all in" Clinton states.

10. The only way Clinton can pick up (42) "faithless" votes is if she can pick them up from strong conservative states whose electors have already pledged Trump

11. Electoral college "electors" are fiercely partisan. They will vote 3rd party before they will vote opposition...even if they do default.

12. (42) "faithless" votes would be tantamount to a "no-confidence" vote in the electoral college as an institution. While this 'concept' is possible, it certainly won't be brought about by the electors themselves...their lives depend on it.

13. Well...is there really anything needed for #13??? I think not.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

stop

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
DNC force fed their voters prune sauce. When they started crying they slapped them in the face and forced it even harder. Now their voters have diarrhea and projectile vomit.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

WHY? Tell me why...be specific!!

Do you have a rejoinder...or are you just another SJW without an argument who gets mad and storms off?

Be specific...make your argument. I'll stand by to refute any illogical or ill-formed arguments. If you can wager a successful argument I will concede.

I'm waiting !!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Because the election happened. Trump won, that is that, and won't change.

I looked forward to a severe decline in political threads come Wednesday, so I'm a bit sad ATS still continues with it.

Yea, it's a selfish reason, but F# it, I want my 'normal' conspiracy site to revert back to 'normalcy'.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Then factor in all the illegal alien votes, the popular vote lead disappears. Why do you think Hillary conceded in a quiet manner? The DNC wants to keep the illegal voting under the radar to keep their secret weapon in their hip pocket.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Interesting riposte. Not what I expected.

Fair enough, BUT...why did you click on this thread?

Cheers to you as well.

I stand.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just read that Trump's numbers have increased with the final vote count so that he won the popular vote as well as the electoral vote:

townhall.com...

70news.wordpress.com... -org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Sal

edit on 12-11-2016 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Cuz it showed up in new threads. I tend to check them all to see if there is something I would like to discuss. I chose to discuss stopping the political stuff.

That's just me, I could have NOT clicked, could have NOT replied, but dammit I did. So F me, but yea I'm so over this election shlt it's not funny.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
Just read that Trump's numbers have increased with the final vote count so that he won the popular vote as well as the electoral vote:

townhall.com...

Sal

Landslide, just as predicted.

The snowflakes need to go color some rainbows in their therapy class coloring books and chew on some play dough, maybe take a nappy time on the collective carpet together.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If it is true that Trump won the popular vote, the media really let us down by declaring that Hillary won the popular vote without adding "so far" and including the fact that not all the votes had been counted yet. As far as I am concerned they are partially responsible for the snowflake riots, destruction of property and violence against Trump supporters.

Sal

a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, I'm not entirely sure Trump won the "populace" vote. It looks like he might be short. However, Trump won an overwhelming electoral vote. So....this is why people are so mad.

However, this concept goes both ways. The Dems have benefitted from this more than the republicans. I suspect they, at their heart, don't really want to change it.

AND...one thing people are forgetting is....the House and the Senate are not voted in by electors, but rather by majority.

So, while some might misguidedly think there's a hope for Clinton, this will change nothing in the House or the Senate.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Which brings us down to Supreme Court nominations. At the end of the day, the SC nominations is what this whole election is all about.

So even on the best, absolute best day, if Clinton could pull some rabbit out of the hat with "faithless" electors...she could never withstand the House and the Senate for SC nominations.

Again...this is all much ado about nothing!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The biggest problem they have is the alternative to Trump is STILL Hillary.

This will never happen and if it does it is the end of America.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I'd take Hillary any day over trump. I'm not even a Democrat but he's gonna be a horrible president. He's flip flopping already, all over the place.
edit on 13-11-2016 by NikiMJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine
The media didnt lie! Hillary did indeed win the popular vote that's a fact.
The ONLY ones responsible for the riots are the rioters themselves! Not Hillary,Not the media,not trump,not Republicans and not Democrats. You have free will, you can't blame anyone else for your own wrong doings.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No to trump

I'm not even a de3macrat and I'd chose Hillary anyday over trump.
I been knowing he was a con from day one and looks like i was right! he's already flipflopping all over the place.
edit on 13-11-2016 by NikiMJ because: changed my mind. I misunderstood the post.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NikiMJ

I'd take Hillary any day over trump. I'm not even a Democrat but he's gonna be a horrible president. He's flip flopping already, all over the place.

Sigh, ok let's be political.
Hillary = no fly zone in Aleppo = shooting down Russian jets. Yea, that's freaking genius.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NikiMJ

Sorry, a little too late. We got Trump and that fact needs to be accepted.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi Neutronflux,

originally posted by: neutronflux
Then factor in all the illegal alien votes, the popular vote lead disappears. Why do you think Hillary conceded in a quiet manner? The DNC wants to keep the illegal voting under the radar to keep their secret weapon in their hip pocket.

Back during the illegal alien riots, during the Bush administration, La Raza registered millions of border jumpers to vote. And they were registered in multiple voting places. On election day, illegals were transported by chartered busses to vote for obama, from voting place to voting place. Border jumpers' family members in Mexico were registered to vote absentee.

Leftist liberal Republicans were quite comfortable with all this, and failed to even speak out.

Then there are legitimate Democrat voters who also voted twice, and voting places where the number of votes exceeded the numbers of registered voters; and election officials didn't give a damn.

Other Hillary votes:

Hacked Dibold voting machines were supposed to guarantee a Hillary victory.
Dead voters, family pets and farm animals are also dedicated to the DNC.

And so, Hillary supporters blame Trump for being elected.
For the record: Trump didn't elect Trump - Voters did.

Recommendation for clueless Hillary supporters who can't figure this out - Go to Communist north Korea where you will absolutely find the ideology and happiness you seek.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join