It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Reaction To Nationwide Protests Defines Hypocrisy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

People made their mind against Hillary from the time that she crap on Bennie Sanders, because she wanted to be president.

Hell even I would have voted for old Bennie, but never, ever for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Karma is not limited to those in power, what it comes around goes around and that includes you and me.

Bitterness only brings back luck, desperation, sadness and bad influences.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Dudes a joke, best part is hes going to pull the biggest one on the people that voted for him.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump should not be given one minute of peace in office

He got the job by deception and help form a right-wing faction led by Comey

KARMA is a bitch

THAT’S WHY I BELIEVE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION

Trump has and will polarize America so much that nothing will work right anymore.

He got the job because Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate the Democrats could have possibly picked. You can't prove she was EVER ahead because the polls were NEVER right.

People are hateful as you are a minority, so that's why I don't believe this country is headed for destruction.

Keep reading the cuckington post, keep getting brainwashed like a rabid lunatic.

This country has spoken, we elected President Trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Gimme an example of mass Republican protests after a Democrat was elected.

The vitriol of this last campaign is unprecedented. Give an example of another election that sparked such polarization.

I'll give you a C minus for that deflection.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Dudes a joke, best part is hes going to pull the biggest one on the people that voted for him.

We know that's not true, because if you guys really believed that, then there wouldn't be rioting in the streets in the first place.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The vitriol of this last campaign is unprecedented. Give an example of another election that sparked such polarization.

Funny, I have my degrees already. So it's fair to say you can't provide an answer?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Trump should not be given one minute of peace in office

He got the job by deception and help form a right-wing faction led by Comey

KARMA is a bitch

THAT’S WHY I BELIEVE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION

Trump has and will polarize America so much that nothing will work right anymore.

He got the job because Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate the Democrats could have possibly picked. You can't prove she was EVER ahead because the polls were NEVER right.

People are hateful as you are a minority, so that's why I don't believe this country is headed for destruction.

Keep reading the cuckington post, keep getting brainwashed like a rabid lunatic.

This country has spoken, we elected President Trump.

Cant wait for him to announce who will run the country for him, guess what there all going to be gop lifers, karma at work.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

We know that's not true, because if you guys really believed that, then there wouldn't be rioting in the streets in the first place.

Im not liberal, so who cares that people riot, jokes on you bud.

link   

He's such a joke that your dear leader shut his mouth and is now kissing the Dons ring.

Hahaha.

link   

Hillary is right on this. Trump should thank Comey for his job.

Remember the polls were going into double digits for Hillary until Comey did what he did.

Its no doubt in my mind that was by design

Haha, you were being sarcastic by quoting polls right?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Funny, I have my degrees already. So it's fair to say you can't provide an answer?

Pretty funny of you to say that considering you did not answer my original question.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Good, GOP lifers. So We get to revisit abortion laws, safeguard the second amendment, AND even kill the mandatory tax on existing, aka Obamacare BS ??? And you say we will get the Supreme court justices to make it happen??? Oh what fun times, this is exactly what did ask for actually.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He's such a joke that your dear leader shut his mouth and is now kissing the Dons ring.

Hahaha.

I thought obama was a muslim, im atheist, nice try do bud, even after trump won is fans are still crybabies, loving it.
edit on 12-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Good, GOP lifers. So We get to revisit abortion laws, safeguard the second amendment, AND even kill the mandatory tax on existing, aka Obamacare BS ??? And you say we will get the Supreme court justices to make it happen??? Oh what fun times, this is exactly what did ask for actually.

Lets make a bet, none of those things will happen lol, durp durp.

Even better trump was running on changing politics, and your happy hes going to use the gop lifers, thanks for the laugh
edit on 12-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

link   

Let's talk WISDOM and HEARTS shall we?
christiantimesnewspaper.com...

Protesters beat a homeless man,to death.
LOTS of vets are homeless.

I have a BLACK one,YES, but WISDOM is WHY all SJWs aren't virtually HUNTED as sport.
It's rude off hand,WE are saving our skills for real opponents.
edit on 12-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

link   

Exactly... Trump's campaign has been non-stop anger, hate, and aggression. Non-stop toxicity. He is reaping what he has sown.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pretty funny of you to say that considering you did not answer my original question.

Well, by saying that this is an unprecedented election, I was providing the answer you sought. So there is no precedent for Republicans protesting the election, just as there is no precedent for Democrats protesting an election.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Try going back to when Lincoln was first elected. Look what happened as a result too. But back then, we had people beating each other nearly to death in the well of the House.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Let's talk WISDOM and HEARTS shall we?
christiantimesnewspaper.com...

I have a BLACK one,YES, but WISDOM is WHY all SJWs aren't virtually HUNTED as sport.
It's rude off hand,WE are saving our skills for real opponents.

So the height of your wisdom is not murdering people you disagree with? Yikes. Seek help.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join