It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump’s Reaction To Nationwide Protests Defines Hypocrisy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: rockintitz

a reply to: spiritualzombie

Gimme an example of mass Republican protests after a Democrat was elected.

The vitriol of this last campaign is unprecedented. Give an example of another election that sparked such polarization.

I'll give you a C minus for that deflection.

Funny, I have my degrees already. So it's fair to say you can't provide an answer?

Pretty funny of you to say that considering you did not answer my original question.

Well, by saying that this is an unprecedented election, I was providing the answer you sought. So there is no precedent for Republicans protesting the election, just as there is no precedent for Democrats protesting an election.

Yes. There is.

It lead to the South seceding and the Civil War. If that wasn't a "protest," I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Hillary is right on this. Trump should thank Comey for his job.

Remember the polls were going into double digits for Hillary until Comey did what he did.

Its no doubt in my mind that was by design

trump should thank hillary, the DNC , and her political chearleaders for finding the one and only candidate that could beat and out perform trump on every scandals,lies,hypocrisy, and corruption.

well done democrat party loyalists who refused to acknowledge the clinton suck factor even with rigging the dnc and having the msm with lobbyist pushing for her.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Dudes a joke, best part is hes going to pull the biggest one on the people that voted for him.

He's such a joke that your dear leader shut his mouth and is now kissing the Dons ring.

Hahaha.

I thought obama was a muslim, im atheist, nice try do bud, even after trump won is fans are still crybabies, loving it.

Read what you said out loud and then tell me how that makes any sense? Oh and by the way it's though not do.

I don't see Trump supporters causing damage in the streets, nice try though bud.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Good job then, I guess. What a precedent you have set.

Would you be saying the same if hillary won? I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Hillary is right on this. Trump should thank Comey for his job.

Remember the polls were going into double digits for Hillary until Comey did what he did.

Its no doubt in my mind that was by design

If Hillary hadn't wanted scrutiny from the FBI, she shouldn't have engaged in all those corrupt and illegal behaviors.

It was his job to do what he did.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
HA...this reminds me of Hillary's gay rights hypocrisy and Obama's "you can keep your doctor" hypocrisy then adding an upcharge to the already inflated price of ACA.....should be called the "Affordable for those that don't have to pay for it and let others pay their way Care Act".

Butt-hurt libs make me laugh with their being up in arms over someone protesting 4 years ago and then not doing the same now when REAL issues like the ones I mentioned above are taking a serious toll on our nation.

But yeah, lets get mad because Trump said to protest 4 years ago.

Anywho...seems like there is a lot of violence in these protests from the same hypocritical people that said Trump supporters were violent....oddly hypocritical, and should be more on THAT angle of this story than what the OP is about.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Touche. So this is where we stand.

(btw-- Trump is no Lincoln).

Pretty crazy that people are working themselves into such a frenzy that we are comparing this election to the biggest tragedy the US ever faced.

Is that what you want? Count me out.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Gimme an example of mass Republican protests after a Democrat was elected.

The vitriol of this last campaign is unprecedented. Give an example of another election that sparked such polarization.

I'll give you a C minus for that deflection.

Funny, I have my degrees already. So it's fair to say you can't provide an answer?

Pretty funny of you to say that considering you did not answer my original question.

Well, by saying that this is an unprecedented election, I was providing the answer you sought. So there is no precedent for Republicans protesting the election, just as there is no precedent for Democrats protesting an election.

Yes. There is.

It lead to the South seceding and the Civil War. If that wasn't a "protest," I don't know what is.

The south were democrats.

So technically, there is no precedent for Republicans protesting the election.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I voted for Jill Stein. Hillary has nothing to do with me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Have fun in your troll thread

Everytime you make a new one im going to post this imagine or others to inform them your a troll and not to feed you.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I didn't ask who you voted for. I asked if you would hold the same position if hillary had won.

Again, another deflection.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I didn't ask who you voted for. I asked if you would hold the same position if hillary had won.

Again, another deflection.

What position are you talking about? That this campaign was the most divisive and vitriolic that we have seen?

Yes. I'd hold that same position regardless of the outcome.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Touche. So this is where we stand.

(btw-- Trump is no Lincoln).

Pretty crazy that people are working themselves into such a frenzy that we are comparing this election to the biggest tragedy the US ever faced.

Is that what you want? Count me out.

I didn't say he was.

But the people who are protesting his election are reacting the same exact way the South did to the election of Lincoln.

They're all "Oh God! Oh God! We're all gonna die!"

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Have fun in your troll thread

Everytime you make a new one im going to post this imagine or others to inform them your a troll and not to feed you.

So every time I create a thread, you'll ignore the content of the post, just to mock and call me names?

Who's the troll?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A tweet isn't much of a reaction, at least by an conventional standards.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I see your point. However, there is still alot of emotion brewing from this unpredicted outcome. So, IMHO we should give him some time, let's pray for him and our country. There will be plenty of time to criticize. The liberal media has already started. Give Peace a Chance.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes.

I suppose that's an answer. You've diluted my original question with so many suppositions that I'm willing to accept that as an answer.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

NOT people we DISAGREE with,an attack based on the damn hippie culture we let slide LAST time, only to see YOU flower children take up the mantle...You backed the losing side and are bitching about it THAT'S your wisdom.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1TruthTeller

I see your point. However, there is still alot of emotion brewing from this unpredicted outcome. So, IMHO we should give him some time, let's pray for him and our country. There will be plenty of time to criticize. The liberal media has already started. Give Peace a Chance.

I think the outcome was well predicted. The MSM knew it and worked with Clinton's team to throw everything they could at it to change the outcome. Plenty of evidence of them doing so in the Podesta emails. Thrush and Brazile come to mind as a couple of the main ones. The sad turnouts at Hillary rallies, cancelling events, FBI investigations, etc....the outcome could have only gone one way but the MSM Liberal propaganda machine kept churning hoping it would sway the vote.

I would LOVE to find out how bad she would have been beaten had all MSM actually been completely fair and unbiased with coverage, which it has been shown and proven it was not.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

If we lived in a world in which every event were created in a vacuum, devoid of context, your position would make more sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join