It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria ..'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is raw evil materializing before our very eyes by the Left, and they must think it is ok to behave this way.

You are being SUCH a drama queen. Gays and lesbians don't go around smashing people's heads for their politics. They (LGBT) do however get violently assaulted while minding their own business pretty regularly. Saying a group has pissed you off enough to be violently angry (as a form of venting) and not actually doing it is NOT "raw evil"...that's the most drama-queen thing I've heard in a bit, and days after the most dramatic election ever no less!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I will recover it from them and use it as a suppository.
I'll try to get pics for the gang...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I will recover it from them and use it as a suppository.
I'll try to get pics for the gang...

Isn't saying you'll anally rape a woman, even as a super pathetic "joke", against TOS? Things are getting really trashy up in here...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: greenfox86
And how are you better? Looks to me that you got sucked into the agenda. a reply to: cynicalheathen

What agenda might that be?

And who ever said I was better? Better than what?

I merely want to go my own way and be left alone. If someone wants to attack me with a baseball bat for my personal beliefs, they just might bite off more than they can chew.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: maus80

Projecting YOUR scenario over cramming someones BASEBALL BAT up their ass for attacking you with it ...WHAT kind of clubs do YOU play in cowboy?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Fortunately these viokent new-left "revolutionaries" don't exercise their right to own guns and will have to fight their pathetic "revolution" with dildos, bongs and baseball bats.

Hey!! ever been hit with a dildo?

edit on 12-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The beatings will continue until moral improves.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok, and I think we should take a baseball bat to every LBGT (and whatever other new snowflake term there is for them) as well. Let me guess who's considered the violent maniac? We have swung so liberal, expect the liberals are only liberal with THEIR beliefs.
We may be heading to some serious civil unrest, I'm just my republican brothers & sisters believe in the 2nd amendment.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Annee
Chris Christie

Governor Christie told reporters Wednesday to “take the bat” to 76-year-old Sen. Loretta Weinberg for collecting a taxpayer-funded pension while making $49,000 a year as a legislator. […]

“I mean, can you guys please take the bat out on her for once?” Christie said to a crowd of reporters at a State House news conference. “Here’s a woman who knows she did it, yet she comes to you and is pining … ‘Oh! My goodness! How awful this is! What a double standard!’ But she’s the queen of double standard.” thinkprogress.org...

You will justify anything won't you.
Way to go, Christie was using a metaphor of the media taking the bat to him and asked the media to take the bat to them for once....the bat being media scrutiny.

She wants to use a real bat to smash Trump supporters and independents to a bloody pulp.

Guess reality means nothing when attempting to justify violent progressive behavior.

Progressives will always justify violence. It is a valid means to an end for fascism, which is exactly what progressivism is and always was.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Oh but what an interesting revolution THAT would be...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: maus80

Gays and lesbians don't go around smashing people's heads for their politics.

How can you make a sweeping generalisation like that?

I suspect both of the archetypal British gangsters of the 1960's, Ronnie and Reggie Kray would disagree with you about the violent nature of some Gay people...they were both gay and were roeknown for their extreme acts of violence.

Gay, like straight can be violent is that is their nature...all that is required is membership of the Human race after all.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
May be they will understand importance of 2nd amendment by being shot for assault

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
She's welcome to try, but remember, self-defense is a thing and you can't cry about violence when you're the one starting it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I would love for wikileaks to get a hold of Hillary emails after she lost and post them online.

I'm waiting for all the new ones relating to the new administration.

Unlike yourself I seek the truth versus ignoring common sense and pretending my party and candidates walk on water.

Trump wasn't my candidate The only two candidates I have ever got behind was Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders who unfortunately appears to have been a sham all along.

So yes I'm waiting for all the new trump wikileaks as well. Just like I welcomed the Bernie leak where it disclosed a secret pack between him and the devil which only solidified that he was a sham from the start.

edit on 261130America/ChicagoSat, 12 Nov 2016 13:26:23 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Just YELL loud like a DRILL sergeant and they'll cry.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria ..'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

You can try. Just watch out for what Smith and Wesson has to say about it.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Personally this is all just msm hype. Don't believe it. Believe me.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: TinfoilTP

thats awesome

kill everyone that disagrees with you

i had heard that show was pretty good
i will not find out
i will be cancelling netflix as they support this type of discriminating from their employees

Over reaction of the century right there, how in the hell can netflix control what an actor that was cast in a show says? And just because that actor said those things, does not mean Netflix supports that position. The problem with America, is everybody wants freedom of speech, but nobody wants to give it to those who say things they don't want to hear.

You can't fire someone for an opinion -- you just can't. Being fired is a punishment, so -- you support punishing those who think differently from you? That's the exact same behavior that Lea DeLaria just demonstrated, so congratulations, you are literally no better than that actress. That's the same thing as that business owner sending out a chain email to all of his employees demanding that if they support trump they resign. He wants to fire people who voted republican -- like..... On one hand I KNOW YOU KNOW that's wrong, but on the other hand, you just, in the very essence of the word, LITERALLY just called for the same thing.

She called for punishment for those who think differently than her, and you're response is to punish her for thinking different than you....

Talk about irony.

The right way to handle this, is for netflix to release a statement about their position and give a firm talking to to Lea about carrying herself professionally. If she refuses to be professional, that's a legitimate reason to fire someone.

Just because their is association with a person, doesn't make you guilty of their actions. That's the same fallacy that she executed by lumping all trump supporters into the same extremist band wagon.

I was NOT a Trump supporter, but -- to say he's anti-immigration is a joke. It's the exact opposite, he's PRO-Immigrant -- he's ANTI-ILLEGAL immigrant. There is a process to immigration -- every country on earth has one, they all have an immigration process for a reason. This is relevant because people like to create their own realities -- somehow, there is a legit large number of people in this country who believe he hates immigrants when he doesn't. He understands the consequences of ILLEGAL immigration, Illegals don't pay taxes, Illegals take jobs, which means there are less available for those that are legal, it also pushes business owners into the philosophy that because an Illegal will do the same job for less, that the job doesn't hold the value that a legal citizen would require, which devalues their employees pay scales, which puts a big old fat dent in the economy.

The reason why Illegals will work for sub standard wages, is because they collect 100% of that wage, where as we lose a good portion of it to taxes.

Illegal Immigration is a real problem, and HAS to be dealt with. Saying that doesn't equate to an Anti-Immigrant policy. Does he want to deport illegals, yes. The biggest problem with legal immigration is with the process, it's entirely too lengthy, so I'm of the opinion that if he wants to deal with illegals, than he needs to streamline the process of becoming legal, but at the same time, you can't just let anybody who wants to come here come here, can you? Do you want to harbor other countries criminals? I didn't think so.

The problem with America, well -- with the world by and large, is it's educationally deficient. When someone can make the leap that deporting ILLEGALS is the same thing as deporting those who went through the immigration process legally, than you're only proving that you lack understanding and education to understand the difference -- and that's the same kind of rhetoric and fallacy that you leap to when you say netflix supports Lea DeLaria's position.

Guess what, you can't just work with people who agree with you, that's not how the world works. You certainly can't just fire them and force them into unemployment, and you damn sure can't kill them either. All three of those positions make you the bad guy, plain and simple.

It doesn't take education to act, it certainly doesn't take business skills either, all it takes is an aptitude for imagination and pretend, as well as the ability to memorize lines. The greater majority of hollywood are uneducated morons with bank accounts that are swollen fat, because they are over paid to have fun and they become so disconnected from how real people live, and therefor, become completely out of touch with reality and have no idea what so ever what goes into making a country sovereign or sustainable.

There is a finite amount of money, there is a finite amount of jobs -- when your population exceeds those resources, what happens to your society? It collapses. Yet, the fat cats of hollywood support their over pay, at the same time as pretending to be humanitarian by turning a blind eye to illegals.

Those two positions are at odds with each other, you can't have them both and be stable. It's impossible.
edit on 12-11-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Some people have the right idea! In my opinion she has every right (namely the first ammendment rights) to say whatever she likes. I also thank her for being so honest and wearing her true colours loud and proud!

Now we can choose to boycott her show and boycott anyone and anything relating to her! Be it netflix, her family or friends! Anyone that supports her should be left in the cold! Canceling Netflix.... Now!

We'll soon see this attitude disappear!
edit on 15-11-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join