It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria ..'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
She is personally more than welcome to charge Trump with a baseball bat. The Secret Service will make short work of her i'm sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Never bring a baseball bat to a gunfight...

I'm not even a republican and I can agree with that.

If I wasn't carrying before, you can bet I am now.
edit on 11-11-2016 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Never seen this show.

I hate how these people always go out of their way to assume the image of a stereotypical, left-wing loony. I'm sure they do it just to bait people.

Oh, I reckon I'm a chap now, best shave all my hair off, yeah! And make lewd gestures using my hand and tongue...shocing! Bizarre! Unique! Mystique! Chic!

About as classy as every other proud pervert that ever was. Lives are all about sex, smut and self.

Allegedly she's a woman...so tell me, why's she look like Pol Pot? And behave like Pol Pot? And...the ultimate irony:

She's the pot calling the kettle black.

Sorry, white...ooops! Little faux pas there, t'were but a slip of the finger, Pol! I beg of you...

Bloody hellfire, think what you like but it's loonies like this monstrosity that are influencing the new generation, no wonder they're all screwed in the nut. People like this have more influence than even the politicians they're rioting over.

Luckily, there's not enough of them and they're mostly too limp-wristed to put up much of a fight. You think verbal insults are bad...let's see how triggered you are when you accidentally knock yourself out with a floppy, sissy swing and your goggles fall off Pol. Your only saving grace is the shaving of your hair, I shall have to swing you about by the ears, instead.

Lugged!
edit on 11-11-2016 by ThreeDots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And Independents, really? Really, us too, what did we do to you? Oh, that's right we lost the Hillary win for you(yeah right) because not all of us support Trump.

I'd wager in her emotional violent outburst she knows nothing of what shes whining about bringing this into a dangerous zone with threats. Truly who cares what these actors say(OMG one from a prison show she is so heavy weight bro) but when people following along rallied by social media then there's an issue. Elites are getting exactly what they wanted.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Fortunately these viokent new-left "revolutionaries" don't exercise their right to own guns and will have to fight their pathetic "revolution" with dildos, bongs and baseball bats.

Hey!! ever been hit with a dildo?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDots

Well said and entertaining to read.

Most importantly I think is your part about how these types are put up on pedestals and influence young formative minds who will never have the luxuries that this person does that allow them to conduct their life in such an odd manner.

It's easy to be weird in Hollywood. And when those weirdos influence you to be weird, what happens when you walk into work or into the thanksgiving get together with pink hair and a desperate need for attention.

It all contributes to the great divide.

There are the sane and wholesome.

And there are the deviant and perverse.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: interupt42

I would love for wikileaks to get a hold of Hillary emails after she lost and post them online.

I'm waiting for all the new ones relating to the new administration.

You will be waiting for a long time. Only Hillary or the DNC have been stupid enough to have so many scumbags on hire to make so many mistakes for there to even BE any emails coming out exposing their misdeeds.

It will be a shorter wait to see a sit-com coming out called "Stupid-crooked-democrats-caught-on-camera-committing-crimes"
At least you will be entertained watching all your heroes being hauled away in handcuffs!

Edit to add: The only reason this corruption was exposed is because of a democrat named Seth Rich, whom when he discovered this appalling corruption and illegal activity being cheered on by Debbie W. Schultz, decided to inform the world of it, and rightfully so, and then he was executed mafia style by agents working for the DNC. And you are a supporter of his murder by continuing your support of Hillary.

edit on 11-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Yeah, spot on.

I appreciate your comments. If only they'd stop rioting for two minutes and pay attention they'd notice that nothing has actually changed yet.

I mean, bloody hell...I honestly believe that a good portion of these rioters would have been out doing the exact same thing if Hillary won.

They just want anarchy. They love being outraged and offended...like that mental Hugh Mungous woman, she was like a pig in the proverbial, loving it! That's not outrage that's some crazy real-life trolling that people are getting off on. Anything for that coveted 15 minutes...

Everyone thinks they're a celebrity now, they all on YouTube educating people about how to be intolerant of people you assume are intolerant of you.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why do liberals preach tolerance, yet practice intolerance?
edit on 11-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I'm not a republican either. Haven't been for over a decade.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

They probably do it for the lulz!

Nah, it's some hyper-fetish, it makes them all warm and goo-ey, inside. They're the modern day equivalent of that surly bus driver what sits and watches you run in the freezing cold, waits 'til you get to within inches then closes the doors and pulling away, laughing like a nutter.

We ought to give it a proper title, they like labeling things while whining about being labeled.

I'm thinking some hybrid term that describes this fetish succinctly. Any ideas?

We could create something wonderful, it'd be like 4 chan...and we'll get our 15 minutes. We all deserve our 15 minutes!

I reckon we should start callin 'em hyper-liberal-nut-flakes but it sounds too much like a breakfast cereal. It seems too light-hearted.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And how are you better? Looks to me that you got sucked into the agenda. a reply to: cynicalheathen

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

With a face like that I want to rearrange her face with a baseball bat

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And people thought I was joking when I referred to them as "brownshirts".

You hit the nail right on the head, imagine these hateful people fully empowered......we dodged a bullet with eight years of Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I'm not a republican either. Haven't been for over a decade.

Did you notice she wants to bash independents with a bat also? Who goes after people who mind their own business, don't get affiliated with groups and are no threat to anyone's agenda? This is raw evil materializing before our very eyes by the Left, and they must think it is ok to behave this way.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow !!! If that person is trying to push buttons they're doing a very good job.... After hearing what she had to say and after seeing what she looks like.....I can say she personifies everything that came out of her perverse and filthy mouth. I cannot understand how anyone would like a television show that she had any part in.... It speaks volumes of what their own character must be like. These people have obviously internalised a hatred that arose in their hearts at some previous time...and have allowed it to take over their character. I suppose they are to be pitied but they sure make it very difficult.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
looking forward to it..

itching for a reason to start shooting

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wow...people so triggered over a woman who has been given MASSIVE amounts of # for the way she looks, talks, acts, walks, dresses, etc for her entire life having an aggressive tone in her speech. How dare a woman emulate "male" aggression anyway? Someone needs to put her in her place eh?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

Yeah that pretty much sums up this thread. A bunch of people foaming at the mouth to literally shoot someone to death that they see as weaker and lower on the totem pole (but transgressing and not knowing to stay in their place), therefor fair game.
edit on 12-11-2016 by maus80 because: clarity

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: interupt42

I would love for wikileaks to get a hold of Hillary emails after she lost and post them online.

I'm waiting for all the new ones relating to the new administration.

Believe or not annee I am sort of with you. If wikileaks gets this info, I hope they treat a Trump adminstration the same as Hillary. I will look at the content of those emails if they are released, and even though I voted for Trump, I would take the conetnt of them seriously and not just scream about Russians and not look at them like so many media people.

Now a question for you Annee;

Are you also hoping the mainstream media sucks up to the Trump administration and attacks its political opponents like it did for Hillary?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join