It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Complain About Anti-Trump Protests.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Wow, did I actually use a metaphor and call real life?

I'm honestly not aware of this bullhorn supporter, as said, it was a metaphor.

The point remains though, one person with a bullhorn is not a mass protest.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

LOL....This guy!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

The birth of The U.S. was based on anti-British protest, civil disobedience and revolt.
Those anti-Trump protesters are only doing what your forefathers did. They have a political disconnect.

So why all the moaning ?

What's hypocritical about pointing out grown ass adults having temper tantrums? They're protesting because they didn't get their way.

That's just a more violent form of whining.

ETA - the birth of the US was full of protest over rights being violated. Not colonists not getting their way. Wee bit different.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I know it is only one example, but there was an anti-Trump protester who pooped (in public) on a Trump sign, and then smeared it all over the sign with her hands. Not a shining star for these protests...

The burning of cars and property in Oakland..

If you can PEACEFULLY protest, by all means go for it. But it seems to me that there are a lot of immature protesters out there and much of this is counter-productive

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The birth of The U.S. was based on anti-British protest, civil disobedience and revolt.
Those anti-Trump protesters are only doing what your forefathers did. They have a political disconnect.

So why all the moaning ?

What are They Protesting ? I Mean REALLY , What are they Protesting About ? Their Candidate Lost ? Are they going to keep Crying for the Next 4 Years ? What the Hell does the American Revolution and the 2016 Election Have in Common ? Answer - Absolutely Nothing , Say it Again........

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Technically, they're protesting the Electoral College. They don't feel that their voice is being represented. Those are the peaceful protesters. I can't tell you what the agitators are thinking or how they rationalize their actions.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So why all the moaning ?

Like I said before. Would these people ne protesting if Hillary got in? This woman who was being funded by the same people who funded isis. This woman who was behind the invasion of Libya. This woman who was hell bent on going to war with Russia.

That is hypocritical in itself

At the end of the day, he was voted in. People need to deal with it. I and a lot of people did not want to leave Europe, but we and, and we have t deal with it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Technically, they're protesting the Electoral College. They don't feel that their voice is being represented. Those are the peaceful protesters. I can't tell you what the agitators are thinking or how they rationalize their actions.

Why were they Not Protesting the Electoral College BEFORE the Election if they Felt so Badly About the Process ? .........Answer - Because they Expected Hillary to Win in a Landslide , and if that were the Case , they would have Absolutely No Problem with how the Electoral College System Worked . So your Premise that they are Now Protesting it is Ridiculous . I Suppose they Want some kind of " Do Over " Now ? GTFOOH.........
edit on 11-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No doubt there's hypocrisy on both sides. and protests are futile. But not unexpected given the campaign rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So, you are going to sit there and post as if the right didn't threaten riots if Trump lost? Come on now.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

So, you are going to sit there and post as if the right didn't threaten riots if Trump lost? Come on now.

Did the " Right " Protest in the Streets in 2008 when Obama was Elected ? Did they also take to the Streets to Protest when he was Reelected in 2012 ? So what makes You Think this Mythical " Right " would Protest in the Streets if Mr. Trump Lost this Election ? The Answer to those Questions is just Really Dumb Reasoning........

link   
They have the right to protest and I have the right to moan, so what?!

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

the birth of the US was full of protest over rights being violated

And those who fear and oppose Trump believe rights will be violated once again.

theweek.com...

theweek.com...

edit on 11-11-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So why all the moaning ?

Let me know when ATS Left wing nuts are done with their collective pants wetting over the election. Half the country just put up with an embarrassing 8 years of their worthless president, you can do the same for those who you disagree with.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

Would we see the same riots if Hillary won? She would have been a more dangerous person, but people like to swipe certain things under the carpet.

Also, watching the footage, a lot of these rioters are having a great time! Smashing shop windows, damaging peoples cars, how does that help their cause? Its really stupid!

At the end of the day, everyone should be thankful Hillary did not get in.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So you ARE going to sit there and act like the right didnt threaten riots. Great.

Even though on every right wing forum I have visited, I have seen nothing but right wingers threatening such. Okay. What does 2008 have to do with now? We are talking about now, not before. The stakes of this election is completely different than the stakes of 2008, so to compare the two is nonsensical.

The right wing did threaten riots, just like the left. Do not sit here and act as if the right are these peaceful, saintly, god-fearing folk. They would have been just as bad as the left, probably worse, considering most right wingers are gun-toting, doomsday prepping paranoids.

Both sides are insane.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I hope that I get to see a video of one of these "protesters" getting shot by someone protecting their property. Wouldnt take but a few citizens protecting whats theirs before the snowflakes rethought their actions.

On a more racist note...... cause dont wanna disappoint those of you out there who cry racist over everything.

Rioting like this used to be limited to the ghetto dwellers. But as rap music spread the ghetto mentality also spread. These people protesting spent years watching ghetto folks rioting and looting and burning and destroying, causing millions and millions of dollars in damage to people who have done absolutely nothing to them but having the misfortune of opening a business in their local and giving them jobs...... and getting away with it. Of turning on the TV and seeing the MSM justifying their actions.

Congratulations to all the parents who proudly say" I have never spanked my kid"...... here is your little snowflake taking all the lessons you taught him and showing the world what wonderful parents they have.

On a more personal note...... I wish to thank all the protestors and rioters and vandals for doing their part in insuring that cameras go up all over the country so that big brother can watch everything we do. Just what we needed in this country is events like the ones you all are involved in right now to give TPTB the excuse they need.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

So you ARE going to sit there and act like the right didnt threaten riots. Great.

Even though on every right wing forum I have visited, I have seen nothing but right wingers threatening such.

Did they Actually Riot Anywhere in the U.S. during this Election ? The Answer is No , they did not .................GTFOOH

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Agreed. Its great we live in a country where we can speak our minds, no matter the views.

Today of all days, many vets have fought and many have died...so we could maintain the rights to protest.

Thanks to all vets for your service...and thank you to the protesters who reaffirm America is a place....where you can.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

the birth of the US was full of protest over rights being violated

And those who fear and oppose Trump believe rights will be violated once again.

theweek.com...

theweek.com...

Thinking something may happen is not remotely the same as something happening, is it? I would say that's a pretty stark example of false equivalence.

"Let's go out and break stuff because we didn't get our way and something might happen in the future!"

compared to:

"Lets go out and protest and riot because the Crown is seizing our men and forcing them to serve aboard Royal Navy ships and the Crown has dumped several thousand troops into our city as an occupying force!"

Yea. Totally the same bruh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join