It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Complain About Anti-Trump Protests.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

The birth of The U.S. was based on anti-British protest, civil disobedience and revolt.
Those anti-Trump protesters are only doing what your forefathers did. They have a political disconnect.

So why all the moaning ?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You seriously felt the urge to make yet another thread about this?

Why...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Why...

Please show me a thread where the issue i have raised has been stated.

Then i will answer your question.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Starred and flagged because well why not.

Protest are fine and completely legal. However:
What are they protesting?
What are they trying to accomplish?
What are the demands?
Are those demands legitimate?
Are they even feasible?

Why are they in the middle of cities and not at their city/county buildings?
Why are they not protesting the MSM who is the root of their discrepancies?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with protest but these are a bunch of spotty faced teenage basement dwelling delusionals hell bent on violence.

All funded by the sloth like creature that is Soros.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Vector99

Why...

Please show me a thread where the issue i have raised has been stated.

Then i will answer your question.

A whole freaking thread here

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Nothing wrong with protest

However you are finding there is something wrong with these protests.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Protest is one thing...rampant violence is another.....do you not understand the difference?

Once it turns into violent chaos it is actually called a "RIOT" not a protest.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
because its a divide and conquer tactic to keep the division going among the populace. they have duped these kids into this one way or another to further fuel hatred and disdain for americans to continue ill feeling towards other americans. thats why the protesters act so repulsive and hateful when interviewed.

In all its kind of a staged narrative that is produced for the MSM to encourage false propaganda in order to influence the average american.

sort of like gays in the media. they dont show typical pro american respectful gay person. they show the most rude, in your face, anti american gays on the face of the earth to increase resentment among non gays. I know,gay people and they dont act like that at all. they do the same thing for blacks, latinos, rednecks, college students.....whatever. Its very similar to what hollywood does.

the last thing the elite want is for the american people to get along and unite. live and let live is to be stopped at all costs. If its not the populace will become aware of the real threat.

This is how it works. you have to be able to decipher through this stuff to get to the truth of the matter. Lots of hate being thrown around right now because the two party system is in serious jeopardy. Dont fall for it.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Formatting not really up to scratch, cannot make point.
edit on 11-11-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Your post was barely longer than the average text....erm?
Lol.......

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The birth of The U.S. was based on anti-British protest, civil disobedience and revolt.
Those anti-Trump protesters are only doing what your forefathers did. They have a political disconnect.

So why all the moaning ?

Trump is not a foreign country like England back in the day.

He happens to be the President Elect of this country.

Comparing these kids in the street to our forefathers is very odd.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I complain about the few that make a peaceful protest into a mess. Such as sometimes helped along by paid protestors and others. Instead of vandalizing local businesses how about attack the banks? As you may have seen with the Portland protest, for example, the police protected the Well's Fargo Center. Not that I seen a giant threat from that crowd anyway.

They are protesting Trump with the view that somehow it will turn around and allow Hillary to become president on popular vote? Or if anything showing their disdain for who he is.

Funny how no one cried about the electoral college in recent years("Votes always count! You better vote!!111"), now there's a cries and a petition to overturn it.

A majority are not protesting the banks that Hillary supports-doubt that many know about those issues with the big banks unless they paid attention to Bernie in the beginning. Nor the TPP-again supported by Hillary. And course, not the MSM, which was mostly on Hillary's side.
edit on 11-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

In my opinion these protests were planned, not by the BLM movement or the DNC or the NeverTrump people, but by the very PTB. Civil unrest is part of the plan necessary for the next President elect, wouldn't have mattered who, Hilly or Donny, in order to militarize our local police.

Don't believe me?

I don't think for one minute that this guy didn't know what he was doing! Doesn't matter who won, "it's rigged"! It's time for an uprising, and sheeple, on both sides, are jumping on the bandwagon that's heading off a cliff, Thema and Louise style!

Out of control, supposed to be peaceful, protests turned into riots by agitators are the new planned thing threatening our constitutional rights. Watch for more Stop and Frisk, more tanks and weaponry purchased with your tax dollars to be used against US citizens; More intrusions into our person and home. Attacks on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments that "we the people" are unwittingly going to accept in exchange for our perceived security, again.
BAH! Stupid people!

edit on 11-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
How about this, instead of hate and divide, we unite and decide.

The political process is over, Trump is the next president. How about instead of continuing to make divisive discussion points and political jabs, we talk about the issues.

Trump has a new job, and it isn't to be liked by the country. His new job is to run it, and if he does it well then good for us all.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The way I see it, these protesters are protesting against everything the American forefathers fought for... They disagree with a democratic vote.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

to whit, isn't hypocritical of all these people convalescing over Killary when they just sat on their hands while she advocated and thoroughly endorsed war in the Middle East. Children being killed or orphaned by the bombs that she sold to the very people who are funding terrorism? Watching the destruction of historically relevant sites in Syria and Libya so America can further the rape of the natural resources ensuring the petrodollar financial monopoly can continue? Trump supporters were called white, trailer trash deplorables, yet these protesters are worse - they are spoon-fed, white, middle class bedwetters - brainwashed by the Soros-sponsored government machine to clamour for change and then protest that change when it actually occurs.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

Trump is not a foreign country like England back in the day.

Nor where the 13 Colonies.

The inhabitants where British Subjects.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Isn't it a bit hypocritical to take part in a democratic process but not accept the outcome if it is not the one you seek.
The protests are as pointless as the ones against Brexit and a sign that people these days don't understand the concept of elections.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Are they protest or riots? Is blocking an interstate for an hour a protest? Is private property being damaged? I heard some so called protester had bats and were busting up windows. Blocking an interstate for over an hour. You can protest till the cows come home I don't care but when you start damaging others property that is crossing the line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join