It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Likely Chief of Staff: Breitbart's Steven Bannon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Give the man a chance.
He's going to approach a lot of people some of whom will decline the invite to serve. Things right now are very preliminary and as Trump gets the presidential briefings and has more chats with the outgoing team, he may revise his opinions on who fits where. Both political parties are in shock and until the GOP gets over itself and buckles down I think we're going to see many names floated around.

No ones said it yet but I think the man will actually make an attempt to get people placed who can do the jobs they are asked to do. I wouldn't be surprised if he decides there are some moderate democrats he can pick.
In all honesty in name maybe, he was a democrat once himself.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Your Right , I think the New Trump Administration is going to Need some Diversity . I Hope Mr. Trump considers Rachel Maddow as Washington's New Town Cryer......

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So,

people slam the sources in Breitbart and yet we see this .......

a source with knowledge of the situation told CNN

CNN has recently been exposed as one of biggest liar outlets.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So,

people slam the sources in Breitbart and yet we see this .......

a source with knowledge of the situation told CNN

CNN has recently been exposed as one of biggest liar outlets.

Breitbart is now the establishment. You aren't going to listen to an establishment mouthpiece now, are you?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is looking more and more like Idiocracy.

Watch the movie and then tell me I am wrong after he has picked his cabinet.

I wouldn't worry too much about his cabinet. Most of all, I wouldn't get worked up over early picks. Trump is known for causing burnout, and as the campaign showed he changed people all the time. His cabinet will likely work the same way (that's how all his business hires have been). So his early picks will probably involve a lot of giveaways as thank you's for his campaign, then a few months in people don't work out, and he changes things up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think I will wait to debate his cabinet once is official.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Palin couldn't even finish a term as governor of a low population state that didn't have big issues, Alaska. Perfect.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Palin couldn't even finish a term as governor of a low population state that didn't have big issues, Alaska. Perfect.

Palin was actually very popular in Alaska, until she hit prime time TV and came across as being completely clueless. I don't like her positions, but from what I was able to tell she was actually a competent governor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join