It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Likely Chief of Staff: Breitbart's Steven Bannon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
CNN

Breitbart is usually a borderline source here. We accept it, but it is incredibly slanted.

President-elect Donald Trump is strongly considering naming his campaign CEO Steve Bannon to serve as his White House chief of staff, a source with knowledge of the situation told CNN on Thursday.

RNC Chair Reince Priebus was thought to be the frontrunner for this position.

The New York Times first reported Thursday that Bannon was being considered for the post, though the has previously said he was not interested in joining the administration should Trump be elected.

I would imagine that Prieibus would run, not walk from this position. Then we would be left with Bannon.

I can only hope that Sarah Palin is not considered for head of the Department of Energy, which an interview showed she had no idea of what it did.

Chris Christie is still on the list for something.

This is looking more and more like Idiocracy.

Watch the movie and then tell me I am wrong after he has picked his cabinet.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

Breitbart is usually a borderline source here. We accept it, but it is incredibly slanted.

President-elect Donald Trump is strongly considering naming his campaign CEO Steve Bannon to serve as his White House chief of staff, a source with knowledge of the situation told CNN on Thursday.

RNC Chair Reince Priebus was thought to be the frontrunner for this position.

The New York Times first reported Thursday that Bannon was being considered for the post, though the has previously said he was not interested in joining the administration should Trump be elected.

I would imagine that Prieibus would run, not walk from this position. Then we would be left with Bannon.

I can only hope that Sarah Palin is not considered for head of the Department of Energy, which an interview showed she had no idea of what it did.

Chris Christie is still on the list for something.

This is looking more and more like Idiocracy.

Watch the movie and then tell me I am wrong after he has picked his cabinet.

I'm all for supporting Trump now that he's the POTUS elect, but I hope he doesn't surround himself with idiots.

He needs to find people who actually understand how to do the jobs he's assigning them to, even if that means he has to appoint political insiders. He's the POTUS, so he can give these people direction.

Apparently the transition of power thus far has involved explaining to Trump what all the different departments do. I kid you not.

I'm not knocking him. The people elected a true government newcomer, so that's part of the deal. But what I'm saying is that his learning curve is going to be steep, so he needs to surround himself with experienced people he can trust.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Trump knows what he is doing. many questioned his unprofessional choices for running his campaign as well. Your just thinking inside the box when trump thinks outside the box. He is surrounding himself with just the right people to achieve his goals..... and ours.

The future of this entire country changed tuesday night. get ready for good times. we may have to fight through a depression if the feds try to deep six him (which i believe they will) but we will become strong again and our rights as americans will be restored and set in stone.

other than his agenda my only ask is to throw out the patriot act and NDAA. also toss this internet deal Obama cooked up.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers
He will surround himself with idiots, no matter how many times he has said 'I will pick the BEST people'. Whenever he says something like that people must know there is a problem ahead.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
And this is 'swamp draining' exactly how?

I think he will have a hard time finding competent people willing to work with him.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
This is terrible. The people Trump surrounds himself with will tell the whole story of his presidency, or lack thereof.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

I think he will have a hard time finding competent people willing to work with him.

I could be wrong but i think Senor Cheetos will pick "Yes men" it's an ego thing. He will probably fire a few until his cabinet is solid, marble topped and stain resistant.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sometimes, just sometimes career people seen as "establishment" are actually good people, with vast and deep knowledge/experience.

Its not easy to clean house and keep only the good -- but broad-brush removal of everyone ala "mob justice" is foolhardy and unwise.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I could be wrong but i think Senor Cheetos will pick "Yes men" it's an ego thing. He will probably fire a few until his cabinet is solid, marble topped and stain resistant.

Did I seriously read he might pick Palin as interior secretary?

They don't allow being drunk at cabinet level meetings, do they?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Sure they do. Palin is a perfect choice. She's very pretty and perhaps Donald wants to grab her.....vast knowledge of politics and geography.
edit on 11-11-2016 by olaru12 because: #^%EER^%

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
palin works for me. I never fell for the demonization that the MSM did to her though. I think she can do it. Like trump she is pro american, pissed off, and has something to prove.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Sure they do. Palin is a perfect choice. She's very pretty and perhaps Donald wants to grab her.....vast knowledge of politics and geography.

She'll be a hit if she shares that flask she's obviously been hitting hard as of late.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've never been one of those people that threaten to leave the U.S. if things don't go their way, but if he appoints Chris Christie and Sarah Palin to his staff, then yeah, the clock is ticking. Not much you can do but get out of the way at that point.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Can you give the guy a break? Atleast give him a chance before you spout your msm bs
edit on 11-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
He did a pretty good job choosing his campaign staff, it was them who told Trump to focus on Michigan and Wisconsin in the days before the election... the 2 states that gave him a landslide and Hillary avoided because she thought she had them locked up. Brilliant.

Also Pence was a pick totally out of right field... and when he crushed Kaine during the debate everyone knew why.

You don't get to where Trump is by being surrounded by idiots. Can't say the same for Hillary though, the people she surrounded herself with... Huma, Podesta, Brazille... ended up taking her down.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

She'll be a hit if she shares that flask she's obviously been hitting hard as of late.

I noticed that too. Bless her heart, it's an ugly disease. I'm familiar with it and I wouldn't wish that hell on anyone, not even Palin. We might as well look at this WH gang like the neocons do....it's just entertainment until someone loses an eye!!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

Can you give the guy a break? Atleast give him a chance before you spout your msm bs

You mean like the break the GOP gave Obama?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
women who can handle an assault weapon and hunt always freak the radicals out.

Palin will do well in whatever position she holds. The MSM will try and vilify her and it will only turn more independent minded women against them.

so keep it up. we will take all the strong independent women we can get. We like them!

I still like Palin. She has taken a lot of hits and is still on her feat while everyone abandoned her. too bad wiki leaks was not putting emails out when the radicals were trying to crucify her. Things would be a lot different today.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Right, he picked Manafort. I forgot about that wonderful comrade!

)))))

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I don't know if you've been paying attention, but Manafort, who was a US consultant in Ukraine, has been out of the picture for a long time.

But if you really want to go there, there is only 4 degrees of separation between Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood. Her own mother runs a popular pro-Sharia radio network. This is the woman Hillary had lined up for Secretary of State...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join