It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Staffer Screams At Donna Brazile For Helping Elect Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Up from the ashes of the Clinton defeat, we have the famous DNC holding meeting today to discuss their (bleak) future.

So Donna Brazil starts talking and one staff member really lets her have it.

It's funny.

The guy told her SHE is responsible for the heavy losses.

I agree she played a major role in the Democrat failure.

On Thursday, Democratic Party officials held their first staff meeting since Hillary Clinton’s stunning loss to Donald Trump in the presidential race. It didn’t go well.

Donna Brazile, the interim leader of the Democratic National Committee, was giving what one attendee described as “a rip-roaring speech” to about 150 employees, about the need to have hope for wins going forward, when a staffer identified only as Zach stood up with a question.

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

Some DNC staffers started to boo and some told him to sit down. Brazile began to answer, but Zach had more to say.

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did Donna Brazil come back with, "You're a racist?"!

Too funny! Let the cannibalism begin!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Let them all go and work at Wendy's. They are yesterday's people and won't be missed.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Did Donna Brazil come back with, "You're a racist?"!

Too funny! Let the cannibalism begin!

I bet Donna was mad that the guy didn't give her advance notice of his criticisms.

Now she knows how Trump felt at the debates.

edit on Nov-10-2016 by xuenchen because: emailed

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sounds like they all need a time out in a safe space.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The DNC does need to clean house, those folks running the show now have completely ruined what once was a decent party..

The GOP is in the midst of it's own realignment...

We have an election coming up in 2018, let's keep tabs on the next two years, and identify the rot and get rid of it...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Up from the ashes of the Clinton defeat, we have the famous DNC holding meeting today to discuss their (bleak) future.

So Donna Brazil starts talking and one staff member really lets her have it.

It's funny.

The guy told her SHE is responsible for the heavy losses.

I agree she played a major role in the Democrat failure.

On Thursday, Democratic Party officials held their first staff meeting since Hillary Clinton’s stunning loss to Donald Trump in the presidential race. It didn’t go well.

Donna Brazile, the interim leader of the Democratic National Committee, was giving what one attendee described as “a rip-roaring speech” to about 150 employees, about the need to have hope for wins going forward, when a staffer identified only as Zach stood up with a question.

“Why should we trust you as chair to lead us through this?” he asked, according to two people in the room. “You backed a flawed candidate, and your friend [former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] plotted through this to support your own gain and yourself.”

Some DNC staffers started to boo and some told him to sit down. Brazile began to answer, but Zach had more to say.

“You are part of the problem,” he continued, blaming Brazile for clearing the path for Trump’s victory by siding with Clinton early on. “You and your friends will die of old age and I’m going to die from climate change. You and your friends let this happen, which is going to cut 40 years off my life expectancy.”

LOL...Brazile has killed her staffers with Climate Change. No wonder he was mad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder if they blame Hillary at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The DNC needs to go look in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Did this actually happen??

If so, there may still be hope for the DNC.

If somebody there....anybody there - was listening.

Holy crap! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if they blame Hillary at all.

Oh, hell no, they are too scared to do that. It's moments like these that breed scapegoats. See: Donna Brazille.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ha!

"Sit down Zach! You racist, sexist, xenophobic bigot!"

Oh wait.....wrong crowd.
edit on 11/10/16 by surfinguru because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The DNC needs a complete reformation as bad as Islam does.

Or better yet, the separation of true liberals from the anti-liberty regressive socialsts into a new political party.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

According to Ed Klein, sources close to Hillary say she blames Comey and Obama (for not stopping Comey).

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

awe
you left out my favorite part! you know, the part where he grabs his bag and walks out! Oh i love that part

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Like the 'rebel' flag.

The DNC and that party should be banned from existence.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
She got PERSECUTED lol Leave that Christian God fearin liberal alone, FREE HER FROM THE OPPRESSION OF CHEATING LMAO

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire......

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If "Zach" think he's going to die from climate change then he needs a reality check as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You fascist,racist, miogynist bigot...oh, wait a minute..I totally agree with you.

Time to stop the name calling, virtue signalling and condescending affirmative action crap.

a reply to: Deny Arrogance

top topics

<<   2 >>

join