It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN EXPOSED USING OWN CAMERAMAN FOR STORY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
OOPSY Using your own camera man to voice an opinion. Editorials belong in that segment on your new network.

Looks like the anchor man knew the guy who was so mad about the electoral college. They all know each other, how nice.

www.reddit.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This was already posted and I'll quote myself from that thread:

I actually watched the full video from a Tweet last night. I suggest you might want to watch it before going off half-cocked because you saw the tail end of the video.

Tweet

Here's how it started. Reporter says:

...people who don't agree with what's going on in terms of protest. I just wanted to as a real quick question, you said you don't mind the protests but you're a little frustrated with how they're blocking the streets and what's going on.Tell me a little bit about you feel about what's going on.

This is what he said at the beginning:

They're blocking the streets. They're burning flags. They're standing on buses. They're writing swear words all over buses — it's not helping — this isnt.. this is not helping. I wanted Hillary to win more than anybody. Anybody. And to stand out here and to have a call to action and to not be specific. That's why we're here — why we're here now — because we haven't been talking about policy. Because we haven't been being specific. Because we've been talking about ...uh... things that don't matter — personality — not policy.

Then he goes into a rant about the electoral college. The odd thing here is because of a snippet of the end on YouTube where Don Lemon straight up says he knows the guy and names him (that's how conspiracies are done, obviously) people are commenting about how he's a planted protester.

This guy was actually criticizing the protests and trying to be "the voice of reason."

Also:

Let's think this CT through.

1. The claim is that CNN staged a fake protester interview. Why? There were tens of thousands of people on the street. They didn't need to bring a shill unless the shill was there to give a false impression.

2. If CNN was going to stage a fake protester interview, why would Don Lemon say "I know this guy, his name is John [something] blah blah blah." and expose their own fabrication? The only way that would make sense is if Don Lemon wasn't in on it.

3. If Don Lemon wasn't in on it, why would they use a guy that he not only knew, but knew by name?

4. The claim is that he is a former CNN cameraman. We don't actually know that. They might have been part of a press tour together and he could be a cameraman from any number of outlets.

Given that the guy was actually COMPLAINING about the protesters, listing things they were doing that he didn't like and saying that they were going about things the wrong way, what exactly is the motivation?

Then to "out" themselves? Why?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Actually they want a direct democracy so they can more easily manipulate and divide our country.

This is more psyops.

Direct democracies don't work.

Benevolent dictatorships are the only thing that work.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, 1/2 cocked is no way to go off......(whole video watched)

I suppose I am to believe out of the all the people that are in Chicago, a guy the anchor knows? Right nothing to see here.

Ahh never mind it's a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The way I read the story- the interviewer, and his friend on the spot, decided to do a "dramatised" version of the argument going on, rather than getting hold of a real man-in-the-street. The acting was fairly obvious, though it would have been better if they had specified what they were doing.
Evidently this was not something pre-arranged with the studio, which is why the anchorman casually gave the game away.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The way I read the story- the interviewer, and his friend on the spot, decided to do a "dramatised" version of the argument going on, rather than getting hold of a real man-in-the-street. The acting was fairly obvious, though it would have been better if they had specified what they were doing.
Evidently this was not something pre-arranged with the studio, which is why the anchorman casually gave the game away.

Cool, CNN is now a improvisational class?

Yes, this is where I think we should all get the news that the interviewer and the "guy on the street set up".

Maybe next time they can play "act" him interview "guy on the street" about racism. "guy on the street" can go off on a racist tirade and get it all on camera. This would be easier than dealing with the public.
edit on 10-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Actually they want a direct democracy so they can more easily manipulate and divide our country. This is more psyops. Direct democracies don't work. Benevolent dictatorships are the only thing that work.

If you look at the electoral map from this last election, the red states will not allow a constitutional convention. But they can hold their breath and do their mock fake interviews. Thats now the pinnacle of news "shows".

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He needs to get his money back for the horrible acting lessons! Talk about over dramatic, fake and insincere!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

CNN they sure know how to build trust in their new organization.

top topics

join