It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I propose a lawsuit against HRC, the Clinton Foundation, the DNC and MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A class action lawsuit against hilley, the clinton foundation, the dnc and the MSM, for conspiring to deceive of the people of the USA to throw the presidential election.

This post is for exploring the tort's that could be used for such a lawsuit, not the reasons not to sue.

Tort Law

A body of rights, obligations, and remedies that is applied by courts in civil proceedings to provide relief for persons who have suffered harm from the wrongful acts of others. The person who sustains injury or suffers pecuniary damage as the result of tortious conduct is known as the plaintiff, and the person who is responsible for inflicting the injury and incurs liability for the damage is known as the defendant or tortfeasor.

Three elements must be established in every tort action. First, the plaintiff must establish that the defendant was under a legal duty to act in a particular fashion. Second, the plaintiff must demonstrate that the defendant breached this duty by failing to conform his or her behavior accordingly. Third, the plaintiff must prove that he suffered injury or loss as a direct result of the defendant's breach.

source

It is time to hold the political cheats accountable, if we can't jail them, then sue them and take away their money / power.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I like the idea

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Hillary's power has already been taken away with her election defeat. I despise the woman and her family, but I am okay with just moving on and leaving her as a footnote in history.

Nothing would bother her more than simply being forgotten.
edit on 2016/11/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You won. Try to relax and enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
You won. Try to relax and enjoy it.

OP is a Bernie supporter. Bernie did not win. He was cheated.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Good idea, just leave hilley, billy with their money and leave the other crooks off the hook, so in a few years they can push Chelsea or some other relative or minion down our throats!

No punishment will only encourage others to try this same crap.

edit on 10-11-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Anyone who gave money for the Haitians through them should for sure!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hillary's power has already been taken away with her election defeat. I despise the woman and her family, but I am okay with just moving on and leaving her as a footnote in history.

Nothing would bother her more than simply being forgotten.

That kind of thinking is why nothing ever changes, when wrong is done there is little or no punishment.

edit on 10-11-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!!

Posting Bans soon to follow. Be warned.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I wonder why so little interest in suing hilley and company; it seems politicians have a self interest in making sure that the laws can not put them in jail. With HRC always skating away from her legal entanglements, to the clinton foundation being an outlet to launder money from foreign doners.

Do you want our government to continue to be used to profit individual politicians, should our nation be pay to play?

Do we really want only the elite represented by government?

If you know a better way for the people to punish the crooks in politics I would really like to know about it.

We have a broken system, where politicians will do anything to win the elections so they can collect handouts from the elites, I really feel we need to sue these creeps rather than expecting the government to police their own selves.

new topics

top topics

join