It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New First Lady Melania Trump !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Good for her! Her heart and mind are in the right place.

She handled that interview very well. I'm still watching it and I like her a lot.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'd love to see her take on some portion of immigration / illegal immigration (undocumented citizens? is that the PC term? I'm not being sarcastic. Its hard to keep up with all the PC terms now). I'd at least like to hear her opinion about what American citizenship means to her.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
God bless her.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

She's fluent in 5 languages. Though she may not have experience in public service, Melania Trump is prepped to help her husband out on the diplomatic front: in addition to her native Slovenian, Trump speaks four other languages: English, French, Serbian and German.

Um, she also speaks Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrian but you could just say that she speaks Serbo-Croatian because otherwise you are being a bit racist to these other nations who speak the same language, as if the Serbian language prevails over others. They would argue though that they speak their own language, something similar to English, Scottish and Irish. Slovenian and Macedonian, however, are separate languages to Serbo-Croatian. Just clearing that up so you can get a better picture about the former Yugoslavia nations.

Oh and Good Luck to Melania, she`s going to need it

edit on 10-11-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

We're lucky (at the moment) because our son is only 5 years old and he LOVES whatever game we play.

I'm sure, at some point, Mom and Dad will be "annoying" with wanting to play games and all.

I'm cherishing this time as much as possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I like the thought of a supermodel first lady as opposed to dried up hillbilly

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I dare say that is more languages than any first lady ever.

It's common for people that live in postage stamp size nations to speak several languages so it's not really impressive. But look at this way for the first time we will actually have a ho living in the White House.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Be ready for the double standard. If anyone said anything negative about Michelle they were racist pigs who should die.

But it's fine to call the new first lady a prostitute.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

It's common for people that live in postage stamp size nations to speak several languages so it's not really impressive. But look at this way for the first time we will actually have a ho living in the White House.

And this clown just proved my point.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to voice my true thoughts, and my suspicion is the untold thoughts of some other people also, regarding Melania.

She's a golddigger, let's be real here. No woman in their right mind would find Donald Trump physically attractive - especially at 29 years her senior. She saw the $$$ signs and a way to get a green card to America.

Im sorry, but that's just how I see her based on the evidence collected by my own eyes. Some may find this offensive, but I'm just calling it like I see it.

If I'm wrong, and I'm not sure how anyone could prove that, then I will apologise and retract the statement.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Check out her acting career she sold sex that makes her a prostitute just because she had a camera in front her changes nothing. Trumps clueless kids running their mouths while knowing nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Check out her acting career she sold sex that makes her a prostitute just because she had a camera in front her changes nothing. Trumps clueless kids running their mouths while knowing nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Honestly, I could care less about any first lady. It's just a side show. I do think it's an asset that she speaks five languages but, I don't expect her to go beyond her comfort level just to accommodate some bar set by Michelle Obama, who may well have political aspirations of her own.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Since we're going into the gutter.....

I've never seen any Trump kids on video smoking pot like Obama's daughter. Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Look, that's a tale as old as time. If the guy doesn't mind, no one else should. Obviously guys don't mind or there wouldn't be sites like SugarDaddy. Next argument?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3dbut you could just say that she speaks Serbo-Croatian because otherwise you are being a bit racist to these other nations who speak the same language

It absolutely befuddles the mind how this 'racist' terminology is getting so completely out of hand.

Now, if some omits something as innocuous as what language someone else speaks you are being racist? GTFO

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I've never seen any Trump kids on video smoking pot like Obama's daughter. Just sayin'

No, they prefer snorting coc aine off gold-plated toilets.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

So it doesn't worry you that the new First Lady could potentially just be all about the money?

I thought that's exactly the attitude we wanted gone from politics?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mistressofspice
I'd love to see her take on some portion of immigration / illegal immigration (undocumented citizens? is that the PC term? I'm not being sarcastic. Its hard to keep up with all the PC terms now). I'd at least like to hear her opinion about what American citizenship means to her.

Good idea...maybe she could in fact take on those initiatives!

Though, I strongly suggest you don't attempt to keep up with the PC crap...you have rights too, and having to constantly tailor your language to suit a niche demographics little hurt feelings shouldn't have to be one that get legislated upon.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Well, if I concede your point, you must concede mine...she is about money from men, not foreign governments.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join