It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies; Get Your Birth Control NOW While You Still Can

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You keep forgetting that we have a nation of checks and balances.

How sad.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It's fear-mongering because it's only November 10th. Nothing has happened. And as far as judging the future by what came flying out of Trump's mouth - how many times did he flip/flop?

It's all just post-election letdown, silliness and hysteria at this point.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

I agree, fueled by a party that lie to their followers to the point that they believe blindly what they told them, that Hillary was going to win and they better believe it.

Reality just woke them up and they can still don't believe that it was all lies.

Pity.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
then, maybe the pro-choicers should start writing to his wife...
and considering my idea themselves.
I mean it's quite simple really....
it is simply a if yous continue to attack our rights to the healthcare required to prevent pregnancies we don't want, we will take this measure....
we just won't have sex!!! so, I guess if you, dear husband, or boyfriend, or whatever, wants it, you need to go out and find someone who wants to have a baby!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Or you could just go back to paying $25 a month for pills.

It's like this:
If you want birth control, be responsible and buy it yourself.
If you don't want a child and can't afford birth control, be responsible and don't have sex, or at least spend 25¢ on a condom.

No need to be dramatic.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yes, thank you, you're right. However, if the GOP gets its way, many of those forms, the IUD, Plan B, implants and The Pill will become illegal. As they create a hostile environment to the fertilized egg, preventing implantation. That would violate the
Sanctity of life and Dignity of the unborn"!

Will Trump make good on his promise to punish women who abort or use forbidden contraception methods?

Assuming you don't see how overboard and fear mongering you're going/being, Trump NEVER said he'd punish a woman for having an abortion, UNLESS it was illegal. Punishment is what happens when you break the law. Don't wanna get punished, don't break the law. It's a tough concept I know, but you can do it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Trump/GOP plan:

1. Make it harder to prevent pregnancy

2. Ban abortions

*face palm*

You'd think after 6 billion people they'd feel they satisfied the "Be Fruitful and Multiply" mandate.

Trump plan - get the govt out of the bedroom.

Your sex or lack of sex and whatever birth control you use is a personal freedom and the govt should not be involved at all.

Something liberals moan and whine about all the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

if you want cancer treatment, pay for it yourself....
you don't need no stinking medicaid card!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It's a good idea, I mean its been around since Aristophanes wrote Lysistrata in 411 BC.

Lysistrata persuades the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace—a strategy, however, that inflames the battle between the sexes. The play is notable for being an early exposé of sexual relations in a male-dominated society.

Besides, I won't do any good for that cause, I'm waaaay too old! No one is interested in me anyways!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

But the part people seem to not grasp is that all of this was before Obamacare made it possible for me to have insurance cover it. How could that be? According to the OP, this was not possible before Obamacare.

I never said any such thing. You can thank Hobby Lobby, also, for your employer deciding that women don't have the right to be covered for womanly needs.

Thank God for Hobby Lobby. I started shopping there after their stand against a dictating government.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

but she is right, many in the pro-life crowd see many of the birth control methods as being abortifacients and would secretly like them gone also...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

ya, I'm widowed, and plan on remaining celibate the rest of my life..
but, if the women were actually willing to do it, I do believe it would be effective.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Lol. Good thinkin. That's why I was always a relationship guy, I hate even the thought of condoms. Gotta have impeccable control though

This is very true and it's good to finally see that I'm not the only one capable of pulling at the right time every time... I went three years unprotected and when my wife and I decided to have a baby, she was pregnant that month.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
a reply to: underwerks

It's fear-mongering because it's only November 10th. Nothing has happened. And as far as judging the future by what came flying out of Trump's mouth - how many times did he flip/flop?

It's all just post-election letdown, silliness and hysteria at this point.

What do you judge him on if not his words and ideas? Dangerous thing to look past that.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Assuming you don't see how overboard and fear mongering you're going/being, Trump NEVER said he'd punish a woman for having an abortion, UNLESS it was illegal. Punishment is what happens when you break the law. Don't wanna get punished, don't break the law. It's a tough concept I know, but you can do it.

That's the goal and it's all written out in the Republican National Convention's official Party Platform. Now that they have control of the White House and both Houses of Congress and the Senate, why wouldn't they try to implement their party platform, one that all elected Reps pledged to follows?

Here, I'll repost it for you.....

Faithful to the “self-evident” truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed.

We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children.

Full Text of Strongly Pro-Life GOP Abortion Platform

The implication of this amendment is that it would criminalize birth control that creates a hostile environment in the uterus, not allowing a fertilized egg to implant. That's most hormonal methods of contraception.

My fears are a very real possibility during this administration.

edit on 10-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
then, maybe the pro-choicers should start writing to his wife...
and considering my idea themselves.
I mean it's quite simple really....
it is simply a if yous continue to attack our rights to the healthcare required to prevent pregnancies we don't want, we will take this measure....
we just won't have sex!!! so, I guess if you, dear husband, or boyfriend, or whatever, wants it, you need to go out and find someone who wants to have a baby!!!

Go ahead and do that. You'll see just how undesireable and meaningless the feminists actually are.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
GO GET YOUR GUNS NOW!!! OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR GUNS.

Will this happen regardless the candidate?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Then why is it such a leap to stand against a government that tells women what to do with their organs?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

a reply to: Riffrafter

Why can't you address the contents of my posts and address my questions to you?

Are you afraid to take a personal stand? Afraid to think for yourself and draw conclusions that may be outside of party lines? What are you afraid of?

Are you afraid that The People will speak up and stop the GOP from enacting these threats?

I'm not afraid of anything. It's a fault of mine....

OK - I do not believe for one second that any of your fear mongering worries will come to pass. And I sense that you don't believe it either. So why post this crap?

That's a serious and genuine question.

Hello OP...are you still alive?

Anyone...anyone...Buehler?

edit on 11/10/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

And I sense that you don't believe it either.

Your "senses" are seriously off. But, I already knew that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join