It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity and how badly it SUCKS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I've endured a lot of heartless human beings in my time

I'm venting...

Does anyone ever wonder why people are such dicks to each other? Why are people who you think care so mean?

I suppose this is one question i'll have to wait to have answered after I've died.

I don't ask for much, i'm a good person, but i'm not always treated with respect, it shouldn't bother me but it does.

Ok i'm done, i don't do well discussing my feelings, It's easier to suppress them than to try explaining the seemingly impossible.

Some of us are more aware than others, i am fully conscious of this.
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmasBiatch

You might want to change "assh**e" to "jerk" or something like that, in your title. Not sure The Mods will let that slide.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I asked ... asshole is allowed but i changed it just now for obvious reasons.

Thankyou i respect you for saying it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Does anyone ever wonder why people are such dicks to each other? Why are people who you think care so mean?

I wonder about this too. One category is the narcissist. Everything I read tells me how to spot them, what their character is like, nothing I read tells me of any kind of cure for the problem. They have this disconnect when it comes to others.

Are people born this way, is it incurable, why do they pretend so well but are secretly so unempathetic? They know how to 'keep up appearances', so its not as though they are't aware of their behavior. So why don't they care about anyone but themselves?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I could probably say the same thing, cept I have been one of them
You?
Obviously not

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Without knowing more about the situation, I can't form an opinion, other than the one I've had for decades. In my early 20s, I decided that most are out for themselves. Yes, they'll do nice things from time to time, but I've learned the hard way to rely on Me. People I've loved and trusted, turned out to be the very ones who have hurt me the most. I have a list I call "Just People". It's the everyday folks I meet at the store, gas station, etc. I am courteous, kind and civil, but I no more trust them than I would a rattlesnake, not to harm me in some way, if it improved their lot in life.
Then I have a "Love and Trust" list, that are the people I would do anything for.
It's now 7 Billion to 3.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I wonder about this too. One category is the narcissist. Everything I read tells me how to spot them, what their character is like, nothing I read tells me of any kind of cure for the problem. They have this disconnect when it comes to others.

Are people born this way, is it incurable, why do they pretend so well but are secretly so unempathetic? They know how to 'keep up appearances', so its not as though they are't aware of their behavior. So why don't they care about anyone but themselves?

I don't understand Narcissistic behaviour but i am quite familiar with it. I dont believe all people that act like boneheads are all bad, i do however believe that each of us is responsible for our own individual behaviour.

Ok anyways.. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

This is a given, If you dont know this, you're more than likely narcissistic in nature. btw You're not half as special asy ou think you are. Just Saying...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Without knowing more about the situation, I can't form an opinion, other than the one I've had for decades. In my early 20s, I decided that most are out for themselves. Yes, they'll do nice things from time to time, but I've learned the hard way to rely on Me. People I've loved and trusted, turned out to be the very ones who have hurt me the most. I have a list I call "Just People". It's the everyday folks I meet at the store, gas station, etc. I am courteous, kind and civil, but I no more trust them than I would a rattlesnake, not to harm me in some way, if it improved their lot in life.
Then I have a "Love and Trust" list, that are the people I would do anything for.
It's now 7 Billion to 3.

Thankyou for that... I just had this thought in my head today, and it made me wonder if people give you what they want to or what they feel they're expected to. And whether or not that makes them fakes... like.. Yes People.

Those who will say anything if it means they get to ride the ladder a bit higher.

Love and Trust as you said, is very important to me, which to me is Family and Trust.

thank you for posting

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You need some positivity in your life. Positive News

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I understand and you're right,

I've never been a Frog nor could i possibly understand being a frog for god knows how many years from this moment on.

I could never do it.

I am sorry.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You need some positivity in your life. Positive News

Thankyou KrazyShot, you are very kind.

Seeing that girl with that cow reminded me of that movie.. I cant remember the name but it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Some really positive news at that site you left me.
Positive News

This is a great story, Thank You!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ok anyways.. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Hey, I say that here all the time. More like how you treat others is what matters in the end.

This is a given, If you don't know this, you're more than likely narcissistic in nature. btw You're not half as special say ou think you are. Just Saying...

I was raised by narcissists. I loathe those traits, difference being I know the difference and try not to behave that way, whereas narcissists try not to be caught.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

When I was much younger, the people I met (or I attracted) seemed to be the 'out for themselves only' types and they walked (or I allowed them to walk) all over me. Looking back now, I wonder if it was an immaturity (finding oneself), selfish (childish traits still running amok) thing.

I now do not tolerate any types of disrespect and I have learned that it can come in many different ways. I have also noticed, with some people, if you give them an inch, they will indeed take a mile. If you give someone an inch, make sure they know the boundaries of that inch.

edit on 7-11-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Sometimes you just need some perspective. The media loves force feeding you negativity so you kind of have to seek out the positive stuff, but it's out there.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

We are animals...just a bit more evolved than others..you would think that our next evolutionary jump would be to be less violent.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This is a given, If you dont know this, you're more than likely narcissistic in nature. btw You're not half as special asy ou think you are. Just Saying...

Neither are those that call people Aholes and Dicks. Who peed in your cheerios this morning?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

start @ 41 sec

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Meh humans 99% of em are worthless .

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Meh humans 99% of em are worthless .

We all are forced to function in a dysfunctional society; humans are not worthless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join