It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Did the Clinton's assassinate Vince Foster and Ron Brown?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I thought this deserved a thread of its own.. Twitter is exploding with this right now.

Twitter and Wikileaks were both taken down soon after this landed.

-----

DNC Leak 2, Email ID 1643150

Re: [Analytical & Intelligence Comments] Polish plane crash

I had never heard that, I thought Vince Foster was the only person the
Clinton's killed. How naive I was.

Sean Noonan wrote:

hillary killed ron brown?

what about ron browz?
www.youtube.com...

[email protected] wrote:

Robert Rudisill sent a message using the contact form at
www.stratfor.com...

I'm eagerly waiting for your excellent analysis of the situation.
While I'm sure Putin would have enjoyed using Polonium on all those
Poles, the crash instead has the earmarks of Hillary's method of
disposing of an inconveniently talkative Commerce Secretary Ron Brown.
Perhaps someone has radio navigation aids data that could show the
plane was drawn off course?

Source: www.stratfor.com...

--
Sean Noonan
ADP- Tactical Intelligence
Mobile: +1 512-758-5967
Strategic Forecasting, Inc.
www.stratfor.com

--
Matthew Powers
STRATFOR Research ADP
[email protected]

--

I'm not familiar with this case does anybody have any extra info they can share?

Even without this individual leak, the other revelations coming out I think will be enough to finally say... she's done!

https://__._/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

edit on 7-11-2016 by Samuelis because: Formatting

edit on 7-11-2016 by Samuelis because: Added link

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Here's a link for the above mentioned https://__._/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
edit on 7-11-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Dont know about Ron Brown... not acquainted with him.

But Vince did the old "I killed myself without fingerprints while not wearing gloves" thing. One former agent account stated back then that Clinton should have shouted in anger at Foster "You have failed us!"

edit on 7/11/16 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This is why the Republicans are failing. Their entire campaign is 'Hillary is evil, let's build a wall, and empty the swamp!'. Jeez. Time to get a life guys. Maybe next time you talk about policies.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny
This is why the Republicans are failing. Their entire campaign is 'Hillary is evil, let's build a wall, and empty the swamp!'. Jeez. Time to get a life guys. Maybe next time you talk about policies.

Hillary?

Did you have people killed?

This doesn't sound like a joke.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You are wrong, here's a credible "f#cked checker" (hello, The Washington Post):

No, Donald Trump, there’s nothing ‘fishy’ about Vince Foster’s suicide

There is nothing fishy or mysterious about Foster’s tragic suicide. Anyone suggesting otherwise earns Four Pinocchios.

LOL.

P.S. Speaking of The Washington Post, it's great to see how exactly modern "journalism" actually works.

The Ten Plagues of Trump article by Dana Milbank was posted on April 22.

But in WL's #DNCLeak2 we clearly see that DNC staff discussed that article on April 21 and actually crafted it (emailid/22603):

Enjoy your free and unbiased press.
edit on 2016 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Samuelis

So, are Sean Noonan and Matthew Powers people in an position to actually know what they said?

Or is it idle speculation?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

Lol its drain the swamp you tard. Go away and let the grown-ups talk.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
And some! If only the electorate knew! There is very little smoke without some fire and usually there are indicators like now of wrong doings! SUCKERS with no mind of your own if you vote in HC!
edit on 7-11-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Samuelis

Turns out Sean Noonan and Matthew Powers are both interns..

https://__._/gifiles/attach/170/170860_Noonan%20statement%20of%20purpose.doc

https://__._/gifiles/docs/16/1676011_re-writing-assignment-matthew-powers-.html
You should know how to get the URL to work...

So interns are privy to what would be a highly top secret op would they?

Nope.

Idle speculation it is then.

edit on 7/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
You are wrong, here's a credible "f#cked checker" (hello, The Washington Post):

No, Donald Trump, there’s nothing ‘fishy’ about Vince Foster’s suicide

There is nothing fishy or mysterious about Foster’s tragic suicide. Anyone suggesting otherwise earns Four Pinocchios.

LOL.

P.S. Speaking of The Washington Post, it's great to see how exactly modern "journalism" actually works.

The Ten Plagues of Trump article by Dana Milbank was posted on April 22.

But in WL's #DNCLeak2 we clearly see that DNC staff discussed that article on April 21 and actually crafted it (emailid/22603):

Enjoy your free and unbiased press.

I like their attempt.... but why not mention that the FBI report became public just now? You can litterally go into the report surrounding the alledged suicide and read "no prints" on the gun....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Vince Foster's death was unusual.
He supposedly shot himself yet his hands were both on his chest. Ken star hid part of the autopsy report that documented a second would to Vince Fosters neck. Vince Fosters shoes showed no signs of walking through the area - IE no debris on the bottom of his shoes even though the area he was found in required a person to walk through dirt / leaves etc. Finally there was not enough blood at the scene to support the conclusion he killed himself in that location.

Its very likely he was murdered somewhere else and the location he was found in was where his body was dumped. Also there was a witness at the park who saw a vehicle and 1-2 guys acting suspicious (if I remember right) / looking out of place.

The FBI director at the time was fired by Bill Clinton the day before Foster's suicide. It was the first time and FBI director was terminated in such a manner. Bill called him and told him he was out of a job. Bill called back a short time later and essentially told him to leave the office immediately. Instead of allowing a proper investigation the case was handed over to the Park Police, who were not accustomed to working these types of crimes (at the time this incident occurred).

Vince Foster's office at the White House logged entries by Clinton staffers. A box of documents was removed before investigators were allowed in. The box contained info on the Clintons, white water and a few other scandals. After the Clintons escaped prosecution the box mysteriously showed back up and low and behold it had Hillary's fingerprints on the box. The other oddity was the firearm. A witness at the scene identified a different type of weapon than what the report showed.

Finally one of the investigators wrote a letter at the time questioning the investigation and the findings. I believe he resigned over the incident. He felt there was a coverup.

As for Ron Brown the body showed what appeared to be a bullet hole in the top part of his head. Miraculously there was a survivor. A female member of the airforce survived the crash. While en route to Ramstein military base in Germany the survivor died from a "broken neck".
edit on 7-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So interns are privy to what would be a highly top secret op would they?

During WWII the allies launched an operation called Market Garden. Long story short one of the gliders that was hit was searched by a German patrol. Inside they found the complete plans for the entire operation, including maps, units involved etc. Plans that never should have left England.

Its not out of the realm of possibility for interns / people to see information they arent supposed to.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well, seeing as how Hillary's cleaning lady gets 1st hand looks at classified documents...perhaps its not to much of a stretch that these two interns saw a thing or two?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Your comparison doesn't really work as I believe it was an officer that had the plans, not some kid fresh from the academy..

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

How?

Tell me how exactly...

Seems as long as something is anti-Hillary, the validity of it is untouchable...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This may sound sick saying this, but I am sure there is no doubt these people were killed for the means of power and cover up. Were human hence once some get the taste of power they will do no matter what it takes to hold on to that power. The human population has used assassination since the beginning of time to cover up, take power, and better oneself. I think its a given these people were killed and yes probably by the Clinton's orders, but as she likes to state "What difference does it make" if its for the better of those in power to push along the agenda they want.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Your comparison doesn't really work as I believe it was an officer that had the plans, not some kid fresh from the academy..

Yeah well some days you get the bear and some days the bear gets you. Point being its not impossible for people to have / obtain information they shouldn't have.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Cite your sources for God's sake.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Cite your sources for God's sake.

Never occurred to you to do your own research?

Vince Foster- new evidence - March 2016
* - New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up
* - Vince Foster 'suicide' shocker: 2nd wound documented
* - Miguel Rodriguez was the lead investigator inside the Office of the Independent Counsel tasked look into the death of Vincent Foster
* - **PDF LINK** Resignation letter of Miguel Rodriguez
* - **PDF LINK** Miguel Rodriguez 30 page memo - Foster did not commit suicide

Short documentary about Patrick Knowlton - witness who saw suspicious vehicle / persons at Fort Marcy Park.

Bill Clinton conflicting accounts of last conversation with Vince Foster.

The latest evidence being discussed is from the National Archives that were recently released. During Congressional hearings Hillary Clinton's Chief of Staff testified Hillary ordered her to bring her files taken from Foster's office. Hillary's testimony is she gave no one any orders to bring her anything of Foster's.

Part 1

part 2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join