It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks 32 - Trump "Assassin" Found in List of DNC Paid Agitators

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
See for Yourself!

Thanks Redditors!

Birddogging At Its Best

New evidence showing that the would be Trump "assassin" - Austyn Crites - was a paid agitator by the DNC, found in a previous Wiki leaked email, and a known Hillary supporter. Evidence showing yet again, that the DNC can only resort to dirty tricks to try and destroy their opponent rather than win on their own merits. These people are corrupt to the core.

How much more are people going to take???

This is not politics anymore, it goes beyond that and beyond the corruption. This is intentionally creating civil unrest. What if everyone stormed out and people were stampeded or killed? These people are heartless, I would even go so far as soulless.

~Namaste

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
He wasn't an assassin he was there with a sign

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

The DNC is scared #less, so are pulling out all the stops. They know their time is short, and believe they have nothing to lose.

edit on 11/6/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
I wonder if you or I hired someone to do this, what the charge might be. Conspiracy to commit murder? Granted, there is no way of knowing whether they knew grabbing an Officer's gun was part of the plan or not.

link   
That would be why the OP put the Quotation Marks on the word in the title.

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Where is this "list"? I didn't come by it doing my 'evidence' thread'.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not surprised...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Was he going to kill trump with is republican sign.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's why I put it in quotes.

I know he wasn't an assassin, but that's what they labeled him in the media before finding out the above mentioned truth.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I bet the media would handle this exactly the same were it a Trump surrogate paid to agitate/assasinate...

Great job media...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Yeah but it was a KILLER SIGN...

REPUBLICANS AGAINST TRUMP.

There's hope for the party yet.

+41 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Gloss over the fact that regardless of his sign, gun or otherwise, people could have gotten hurt because of his actions. Actions he was PAID to do. Actions influenced by the opposing party and their tactics.

It's not about the sign my friend...

But people will choose to see and hear what they want, I'm just here to present the facts and let you decide.

The guy was paid to be there. It could have resulted in injury or loss of life. It's f-ing retarded to dismiss that as anything other than stupid, immature, cheating tactics to do anything at all except fight on your principles. (by your, I mean the opposing party)

~Namaste
edit on 6-11-2016 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's why I put it in quotes.

I know he wasn't an assassin, but that's what they labeled him in the media before finding out the above mentioned truth.

~Namaste

You should have called him a protester as that is what he is regardless of his political leanings

Did the MSM call him an assassin or was it the false rumour service online blogs

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

His action was holding up a sign. There was no violence . No one got in a fight.
The SS tackled him and the police led him out.
All peacefully.

The yelling and shouting never resulted in any blows..

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They're not paid agitators they're a list people of people who bought something from Stratfor.

That list had nothing to do with the DNC.

Why spread bullsh*t?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
He was just a guy with a sign. No paid agitator. Who would pay people to go start trouble at a Trump rally? He was just a helpless victim.

You guys are paranoid.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
They're not paid agitators they're a list people of people who bought something from Stratfor.

That list had nothing to do with the DNC.

Why spread bullsh*t?

And you believe this guy's Internet post about how he was just chilling yet the post by a lady that was 6 feet from him saying he was shoving and pushing people is just lies right?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

New evidence showing that the would be Trump "assassin" - Austyn Crites - was a paid agitator by the DNC, found in a previous Wiki leaked email, and a known Hillary supporter.

Of course he was a Hillary supporter, he was protesting Trump, wasn't he? Crites works in aerospace, so he very likely is a Republican. The only leaked document I can find that mentions his name is one from Stratfor, listing its customers. He is the founder of an aerospace corporation so it is not unlikely that he relied on Stratfor for market research.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I didn't read it let alone believe it.

Doesn't change the fact he bought something from Stratfor and ends up on a global research list.
Not a paid agitator list.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where is this "list"? I didn't come by it doing my 'evidence' thread'.

It doesn't exist, but feel free to use it as evidence anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join