It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks 32 - Trump "Assassin" Found in List of DNC Paid Agitators

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh.. and P.S...

It's ironic how some idiots can make Trump look bad... and people are all over it (omg there are always idiots, they don't reflect Trump), but.. it's the same for the Clinton camp. So the morons from the Trump side are just extremists, but.. the idiots from the Clinton side were what.. personally hired to cause strife?

I can't stand either candidate. But I am always amazed during elections, how one-sided and blind both sides can be.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

He wasn't an assassin he was there with a sign

test run, checking out response of Secret Service and Police.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
They're not paid agitators they're a list people of people who bought something from Stratfor.

That list had nothing to do with the DNC.

Why spread bullsh*t?

Because ATS is a right wing propaganda machine that's become so far out of wack that it is now an unwitting agent for everything anti America. The people who think they're the watchdogs are now servants to Russia.

If you truly believe ATS is a "Right wing propaganda machine.... then why are you here?
Traditionally the right side of American politics has been Pro-America... does "Make America Great Again" ring a bell.

If anything the Democrats are seeking to dismantle the country with open border policies, announcements that illegal immigrants i.e non-citizens from other countries are eligible to vote in the elections (absurd) and idk all of the backstabbing that Hillary did as SOS by selling arms to an enemy that we're currently AT WAR WITH all for her own greedy monetary gain.

Just stop it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
From what I have read about the paid bird doggers is that if they get on TV in the news cycle they get a bigger payout.

I would say this guy got a nice fat payday out of this.

What did those Veratis videos show ?
edit on 7-11-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: DJW001

I did not claim he was an assassin. The media is calling him that, and a "would be assassin" which is why I quoted it. I don't believe he was, but I do believe that he was there to intentionally disrupt, and that could have ended badly.

~Namaste

You are just perpetuating the lie for your own ends then which is worse then the media being wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Traditionally the right side of American politics has been Pro-America... does "Make America Great Again" ring a bell.

The Right in America has been suborned by a foreign power, as it has been elsewhere:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
Only in America does the political game show turn so Gerry Springer.....
The whole charade is beyond belief.....
I hope this freak show will wake the sheeple up......they certainly have the information before them....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

They're not paid agitators they're a list people of people who bought something from Stratfor.

Why spread bullsh*t?

Because ATS is a right wing propaganda machine that's become so far out of wack that it is now an unwitting agent for everything anti America. The people who think they're the watchdogs are now servants to Russia.

If you truly believe ATS is a "Right wing propaganda machine.... then why are you here?

Because lies and propaganda need to be challenged. Deny Ignorance!

NOTE THE WORD "AGAIN"...

Putin is fantastic...America sucks and needs a leader like Vladimir Putin..."Again" means America is not a "Great" Country.

Ring a bell?

If anything the Democrats are seeking to dismantle the country ..

You are drunk on the propaganda of an ideology that has declared bankruptcy in substance and policy and has resorted to divisiveness, obstructionism, demagoguery, and a disdain for our free democratic institutions that grow less tolerant of the republicans failure to govern with each election.

...Its the brown peoples fault, Putin is great...America bad!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here we see a psyop which a protester bird dogging the Trump campaign. The question is who yelled "gun" and whether this was done in concert by yet another Demorat plant to cause such a disruption that it would end the rally....

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal>>>>> Just make it a felony to accept payment to misrepresent yourself and to incite a disturbance at a rally and make it an even more serious crime to pay someone to incite a disturbance. When these party hacks start facing criminal charges they'll stop paying these losers.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The whole system must be corrupt. Assassin captured and released minutes later.

The thing I would like to know is if they gave him a "Make America Great Again" hat.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So, StratFor is Strategic Forces which is supposed to be like a civilian CIA thing from what I understand? Did he buy something from them or did he get paid? It's the same place all those emails were released from, maybe he is in one of those. Didn't read second page but did anyone mention the fact that his dead Grandma is voting from his residence yet?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's why I put it in quotes.

I know he wasn't an assassin, but that's what they labeled him in the media before finding out the above mentioned truth.

~Namaste

You should have called him a protester as that is what he is regardless of his political leanings

Did the MSM call him an assassin or was it the false rumour service online blogs

Somebody yelled "he has a gun" and the crowd reacted to that, so of course, first assumptions were a would-be assassin. And, that's probably what this so-called republican wanted to happen when he "reached into his pants" as stated by witnesses.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Why spread bullsh*t?

So I guess we just ignore Hillary's ties to Russia through Uranium One and the fact that Podesta owns shares of a Russian bank huh?

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy that these things are on public record, and we're the servants of Russia. Hook, Line, and Sinker. Bravo.

Here's something I'm getting hung up on, Trump is good friends with Putin but Trump would totally start WW3 with Russia. Well, which one is it?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Last breath before the end...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindFTW

Did he buy something from them or did he get paid?

He bought something. This whole "connection" is bogus.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Here's something I'm getting hung up on, Trump is good friends with Putin but Trump would totally start WW3 with Russia. Well, which one is it?

No, Trump will appease Russia. It's China he will start a war with. He has said as much. Trade wars lead to shooting wars.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Yeah, I can't wait till Trump MAGA and you eat your words.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join