It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: Hillary traitor! Julian Assange Wikileaks recruited by USA intelligence agencies to stop her!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

DIRECT LINK TO PEDOPHILIA AND "LOLITA EXPRESS"

FBI FEELS NOW IS THE TIME TO STOP THE CLINTON'S

THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION!

ALERT: HILLARY TRAITOR! JULIAN ASSANGE WIKILEAKS RECRUITED BY USA INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO STOP HER!

THE HONORABLE MEMBERS OF THE FBI TOGETHER WITH JULIANE ASSANGE VOWS TO STOP THE CLINTON''s AND THEIR ABUSE OF POWER by showing the American people the depth and scope of the CLINTON's corruption and satanic agenda. Come on PEOPLE how can you still support her with her direct ties to" 'CHILD ABDUCTION " & Satanic Rituals along with "SEX SLAVE ISLAND".

All this on top of the recent leaks... what is wrong with PEOPLE? THE WRITING COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER.

Are all the Hillary supporters under some kind of mind control? The main stream media shows nothing but all Clinton's corruption one day - Yet the very next day there is 'NOTHING"

Is everything rigged folk?...
The fact that they have swept it under the rug so obviously again should be a big enough kick in the side....wake up! She has them ALL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!!

The FBI chose this time to try and stop her from ascending to "COMMAND -IN-CHIEF". BRAVO I say... to a letter agency that has enough balls to bring down their reign of crime!

With all the DIRT on CLINTON released in the past 2 days... CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY the MEDIA is still not reporting... My goodness, I see what is obvious, why can't they! How can they still vote for her? How anyone can still support her after all the allegation ( which most of us awakened one know to be true) still stand by her. Everything is rigged folks... and the FBI chose this time to try and stop her from ascending the the most powerful position in the nation! They admitted using ASSANGE as their WHISTLE BLOWER .

This was the right time to STOP THE CLINTON'S! How much crime can they do right in front of your faces before you realize you are being had? The evidence against her is so overwhelming, yet some people just ignore all this and continue to support her. Are they all bewitched!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/11/2016 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terims

What is that text box? Are you quoting chemtrail guy on youtube or is it just decoration?

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I watched Julian's interview with John Pilger on R.T yesterday. He claims that Hillary has been trying to undermine the F.B.I and as a consequence, they are now determined to expose her.

I think they will probably wait until after the election to expose her, but probably prior to her inauguration.

So Kaine it will be then.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Clintons have senior officials in place in the Department of Justice to stop any attempt to arrest Hillary and her co-conspirators. They cannot be nullified unless evidence of criminal wrong-doing on the part of these officials is found that can be used to force them into not stopping all attempts to arrest Hillary. This will take time to acquire, if it exists at all. Wikileaks can flood the internet with any amount of damning evidence but it will be continue to be useless until the Department of Justice is taken out of the equation through threats of legal reprisals or public exposure if it tries to stop arrests by the FBI of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

But the military can do anything. And they don´t need that much of carefully collected evidence...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The Clintons have senior officials in place in the Department of Justice to stop any attempt to arrest Hillary and her co-conspirators.

Yes they sure do!
Here is an email from the DOJ to Podesta giving him the heads up.

townhall.com...

and,

“Agents in the FBI wanted to aggressively investigate the Clinton Foundation several months ago earlier in the year, the Department of Justice told the FBI essentially you don’t have enough evidence here for predication to get more tools, such as warrants and subpoenas, go back and see what else you can dig up,”

She later added that agents still wanted to continue their investigation into the foundation, even after the probe into Clinton’s emails was initially concluded in July. The DOJ still said they lacked the evidence, which led to allegations that the roadblocks being established in this case are politically motivated.

townhall.com... on-foundation-probe-n2240973

I sure hope the good people of the USA can rid the world of this corrupt scum.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Elect her and it will almost certainly lead to states breaking away and probably civil war.If Russia ,China,and North Korea don`t nuke us first.How damn stupid do people have to be to support this monster?Oh,I forgot,most are braindead from listening to celebrity advice and the whores in media.The Clintons are so evil maybe it will take an act of God to rid us of them, a asteroid hitting DC on inauguration day would get rid of the whole bunch.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The Clintons have senior officials in place in the Department of Justice to stop any attempt to arrest Hillary and her co-conspirators. They cannot be nullified unless evidence of criminal wrong-doing on the part of these officials is found that can be used to force them into not stopping all attempts to arrest Hillary. This will take time to acquire, if it exists at all. Wikileaks can flood the internet with any amount of damning evidence but it will be continue to be useless until the Department of Justice is taken out of the equation through threats of legal reprisals or public exposure if it tries to stop arrests by the FBI of Hillary Clinton.

They gonna arrest them , too

Happy Days

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

edit on 11/6/16 by Gothmog because: that just sounded mean

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Elect her and it will almost certainly lead to states breaking away and probably civil war.

No it won't.

There's only 2 maybe 3 states who could do that with any kind of success.

If Russia ,China,and North Korea don`t nuke us first.How damn stupid do people have to be to support this monster?

Apparently not dumb enough to think a nuclear war is imminent along with the union imploding.

I forgot,most are braindead from listening to celebrity advice and the whores in media.

Right, and right wing conservatives haven't been listening to Glen Beck and Matt Drudge and the rest of the clown car bunch on the right.

Which the left have a very similar car, filled with very similar clowns.

But this hyperbole you're talking about, it's not going to happen. Please couch your frustrations in some kind of reasonable, likely to happen scenarios.

See the problem with this election is that idiots will determine the outcome.

~Tenth

edit on 11/6/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

so you are blind to all the facts about Hillary and her corruption? The insider links, the paying agents to disrupt GOP events?

There is enough NON CONSPIRACY related proof that exists right now to warrant her arrest. The only thing stopping that is the DOJ, who apparently is run by people Bill Clinton placed.

Please tell me you at least know these things exist.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
They better hurry up and do it before election day. If it all happens when she is pres you are all really feked.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so you are blind to all the facts about Hillary and her corruption? The insider links, the paying agents to disrupt GOP events?

On don't accuse me of that nonsense. I know Hillary is a corrupt politician willing to do anything to get elected.

There is enough NON CONSPIRACY related proof that exists right now to warrant her arrest.

Only people who don't understand criminal law and investigations actually believe that. Illegally obtained emails would not be used in court as evidence, they would be thrown out. I get what you're saying, but the actual evidence requirements here aren't met to warrant an arrest or any charges.

By the same token, with the same logic, Trump should also be in arrested and jail for sexual assault, embezzlement, misuse of a charitable organizations' funds, defamation and libel.

I can make a great argument based on the 'evidence' available for those things, but you know why he isn't in prison, it's because the standard of evidence has not been met to warrant an arrest or charges.

`Tenth

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

So Kaine it will be then.

I don't like that name. The bad guy in Robocop 2, the bad guy in the first Command & Conquer video game. Kaine is a villain name.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower Texas,Tn,Alabama,W.Virginia,Kentucky,Wyoming ,Idaho,Montana,just to name a few.One state would be bad enough.Militias all over the country,remember Ruby Ridge,Waco,Oklahoma city?People were far less po`ed at the government then they are now.There are a lot more ex-military organized and angry now then people realize,this could get really bad.Dismiss it if you want,and I hope it doesn`t happen,but it looks really bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If Trump is guilty of something worthy of arrest, then super, arrest him and get that over with. The fact that he hasn't and the best that the libs can do is slander him with sexual assault claims (unproven), it's obvious that the straws they were grasping at were just a touch out of reach.

with the new laptop being found and possibly containing a legally obtained version of those very same e-mails, it's way more than just "likely" she will be at the very least charged in this case. So you and your crowd will be responsible for putting a criminal in charge of our country. We will spend the next 4 years dealing with one scandal after the next impeachment hearing. I can only hope that enough liberals grow some tiny bit of operative brain cells in the next few days so this can all be avoided.

Trump is going to be led by Pence. Pence isn't a bad choice in all this. In fact, he's the best one out of all the options. So at least we will have a country that can focus on Americans, America, and it's values and reputation. With your option, it's the #ing Jerry Springer show for 4 years. And it will spill over into the Great White North.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Delete.

Having problems with my device.
edit on 6-11-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Holy tinfoil hat day. States will leave the nation? WW3? All you little scared Trump supporters are going to need their safe space after Tuesday. LMAO. So much mental illness in this country.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
The fact that the emails came from Wikileaks is irrelevant. Law enforcement would simply get a warrant to pull the emails legally from other sources.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15 If you watched the news there is a movement in California to secede.This country is deeply divided and already has passed the average length of time that nations exist,All things end,I hope that it doesn`t go that far,but violence seems inevitable whichever side wins.History does repeat itself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join