It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: Hillary traitor! Julian Assange Wikileaks recruited by USA intelligence agencies to stop her!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

So Kaine it will be then.

I don't like that name. The bad guy in Robocop 2, the bad guy in the first Command & Conquer video game. Kaine is a villain name.

Not to mention that is was a 'Cain' who slew Abel... Interesting, but there used to be a World Wide Entertainment wrestler who was an underling of "The Undertaker" (younger bro) who was named "Kane"..

I only mention the WWE™ angle because it seems "Pro Wrastling" is more 'real' than current US politics...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

The same was said about

Regan
Bush Snr
Clinton
Bush Jnr
Obama

We're not dead yet, are we?

Come off the hyperbole.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: Stevenjames15 If you watched the news there is a movement in California to secede.This country is deeply divided and already has passed the average length of time that nations exist,All things end,I hope that it doesn`t go that far,but violence seems inevitable whichever side wins.History does repeat itself.

in all actuality, I think the rest of us would be fine with CA leaving. They are like a different country anyway. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude I was stationed there in the 80`s-I would have rather been in Greenland ,lol.Seriously,the place is a magnet for the crazies all over the country,lots of the native born folks were good people having to deal with mental case from other places and too many gangs.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Only Texas has the ability to provide for itself as an independ state.

Doesn't matter what militias they have. They don't have the natural resources or infrastructure to live without the fed gov.

Especially not those poor southern states, other than Texas and Arizona really.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If Trump is guilty of something worthy of arrest, then super, arrest him and get that over with. The fact that he hasn't and the best that the libs can do is slander him with sexual assault claims (unproven), it's obvious that the straws they were grasping at were just a touch out of reach.

Same as Trump supporters have been doing.

with the new laptop being found and possibly containing a legally obtained version of those very same e-mails, it's way more than just "likely" she will be at the very least charged in this case.

No it's not. Nobody knows this. The FBI doesn't even know. It's just blowing smoke, the same baseless accusations you claim that Trump has been receiving.

So you and your crowd will be responsible for putting a criminal in charge of our country.

Trump is also a criminal, based on the same logic you are spouting.

Trump is going to be led by Pence.

Might as well be the blind leading the blind. I don't actually mind Mike Pence, but Trump has no reason to be on the ticket in that case. You just proved my point, that Trump will be incapable of running a country so everybod else around him is going to do all the work and he'll just say stuff like ' I'm gettnig a lot of credit for this'.

So at least we will have a country that can focus on Americans, America, and it's values and reputation.

That's a partisan pipe dream. Trump isn't any more pro American than Hillary is, to suggest that is nonsense.

ith your option, it's the #ing Jerry Springer show for 4 years. And it will spill over into the Great White North.

You don't think having Trump the man who is offended by a tweet, isn't going to be just like an episode of Maury Povich in the white house?

Are you people kidding me? Trying to pretend like there's some kind of obvious good choice here is just partisan nonsense, and you should know better my friend, cause you're actually an intelligent person I have a lot of respect for.

~Tenth
edit on 11/6/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

The same was said about

Regan
Bush Snr
Clinton
Bush Jnr
Obama

We're not dead yet, are we?

Come off the hyperbole.

I'm not taking any sides, because I refuse to vote this election. There is no good choice.

However, with respect to your above post, there IS actually a difference between those elections and this cycle.....it's Trump. And I don't mean Trump the fixer, because frankly he's an imbecile. I mean Trump the ideology.

The rise of Trump can only be seen as a vast demographic that has simply had enough of the BS status-quo. This difference shouldn't be underestimated at our own peril.
edit on 6-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone Exactly what I was trying to get across.The cost of Obamacare,decline in standard of living,job losses,higher taxes, and other factors have created a powder keg that the elites cannot even seem to realize is there.If the Soviet Union could collapse we should not be so arrogant as to think we can`t.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

so you are blind to all the facts about Hillary and her corruption?

How is she worse than Trump? He admitted to bribing politicians on national TV in front of the whole nation- how the hell is that not corrupt?

Trump is so arrogant and egotistical he could very well become a dictator like Sadaam Hussein if he gets in power. No thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

So Kaine it will be then.

I don't like that name. The bad guy in Robocop 2, the bad guy in the first Command & Conquer video game. Kaine is a villain name.

And the Kaine in robocop2 was a "Nuke addict" Funny coincidence they keep asking Russia to "supply them with 'nuke"

edit on 6-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: alphabetaone Exactly what I was trying to get across.The cost of Obamacare,decline in standard of living,job losses,higher taxes, and other factors have created a powder keg that the elites cannot even seem to realize is there.If the Soviet Union could collapse we should not be so arrogant as to think we can`t.

Compound along with that tectonic subduction level racial divide, a further eroding Euro which could negatively impact the global (by association the US) economy, a feeling of constantly being policed - even by our own neighbors, inter-departmental law enforcement corruption, a ridiculous state of political correctness that is almost the antithesis of free speech, the sad state of education, incredibly irresponsible rhetoric from the DoD (ie., threatening cyberwarfare on Russia), - whether real or perceived - Americans feeling threatened in their 2nd Ammendment Constitutional right, and you are mixing a malatov that, once thrown can't be unthrown.

Cooler heads (and I mean intellectual and genuine) should prevail here, but as Sean Connery said in Red October 'Sometimes a Revolution is a good thing, wouldn't you say?'
edit on 6-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join