It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Flat Out Lies About How Obama Reacted to a Protester at a Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's all getting a bit SILLY now. Lying about Obama, when HE isn't even RUNNING for POTUS.

Complaining about how the media always focuses on protesters at his rallies, Trump said Obama “was talking to the protester, screaming at him, really screaming at him,” adding that “if I spoke the way Obama spoke to the protester, they would say, ‘He became unhinged!’ ” He then reiterated his point, saying that Obama “spent so much time screaming at this protester and, frankly, it was a disgrace.”

Really now? Well *I* don't recall THAT happening quite the same:

here was indeed a pro-Trump protester who interrupted Obama’s speech Friday afternoon, but the president chastised the crowd for booing him and defended the Trump supporter’s right to free speech.

SOURCE

Our POTUS gets it. Why would Trump make something up like THIS? Something so EASILY proven FALSE? What possible gain could get GRAB from making such outlandish CLAIMS?

This election is getting NUTTY folks. Hold on to your armchairs...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

This election is getting NUTTY folks.

Where have you been for the past 18 months?

You think this is the first time Donny lied was in error?

edit on 11/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He lied about everything else why stop now.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I get why people don't like Hillary.

But literally every single time I turn on a Trump speech (I listen frequently on Sirius/XM), he is spewing blatant lies.

Would a Trump presidency be like this? Just non-stop, obvious lying about everything?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Well, yeah -- I mean, that's what his base is voting for, right? It's a BS factory, down to his net worth, his outsized ego and pretty much every single thing he has ever said or done.

That's reality TV. You get what you pay for.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Would a Trump presidency be like this? Just non-stop, obvious lying about everything?

Of course, why would Trump suddenly change and stop lying?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Why would any politician? It would put them out of a job in a hurry.

edit on 11/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I guess you think Hillary will though?

Btw. Hillary talks to dead people.
edit on 5-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Do you have video of Trump saying this? Because I heard a Trump rally today, and Trump mentioned Obama yelling when there was a protestor at a rally, but I never heard him saying that Obama yelled AT a protestor, or the rest of what was described above.

This came up when a protestor at a Trump rally was removed, and Trump quietly asked to have him removed, and the crowd was cheering. Trump said something about Obama yelling and screaming at a rally when there was a protestor. I paid attention to that, because I had seen the video earlier of Obama yelling at the unruly crowd.

I don't recall it the way described in the OP, but if there is video, I'll consider if I recall it incorrectly.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This election appears to be about which candidate is the better liar, and when I say 'candidate', I mean idiot, and when I say 'better', I mean 'worst' and when I say liar, I mean # POS liar.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I get why people don't like Hillary.

But literally every single time I turn on a Trump speech (I listen frequently on Sirius/XM), he is spewing blatant lies.

Preference, to put it simply.

What I mean is exactly how you prefer to have your lies told. Eye to eye? Whispered? Yelled?

It's been over a hundred years since the most honest president, Grover Cleveland (so the interwebs tell me).

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Everybody lies my friend....I could be lying now......

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Shhhhtttt, it will be spinned the other way. Poor old Donald Duck was quoted wrong by those d*mn libtards ...
edit on 5/11/2016 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BlueAjah

www.nbcnews.com...

Yes, I see now what Trump said, so I looked back at the Obama video.

I actually noticed now that perhaps what happened there has been misinterpreted.

Watch at the beginning when Obama is first yelling "Hold Up". He is pointing right over at the protestor, and says it over and over. Then he stops, is quiet for a bit while the crowd gets rowdy, then he starts quieting down the crowd.
I think it actually does look like he is yelling at the protestor at first.

townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
It's all getting a bit SILLY now. Lying about Obama, when HE isn't even RUNNING for POTUS.

Complaining about how the media always focuses on protesters at his rallies, Trump said Obama “was talking to the protester, screaming at him, really screaming at him,” adding that “if I spoke the way Obama spoke to the protester, they would say, ‘He became unhinged!’ ” He then reiterated his point, saying that Obama “spent so much time screaming at this protester and, frankly, it was a disgrace.”

Really now? Well *I* don't recall THAT happening quite the same:

here was indeed a pro-Trump protester who interrupted Obama’s speech Friday afternoon, but the president chastised the crowd for booing him and defended the Trump supporter’s right to free speech.

SOURCE

Our POTUS gets it. Why would Trump make something up like THIS? Something so EASILY proven FALSE? What possible gain could get GRAB from making such outlandish CLAIMS?

This election is getting NUTTY folks. Hold on to your armchairs...

Your source is "Slate?" Really?
The same Slate that displays their office at 15 MetroTech Center, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, N.Y., 1120? www.slate.com...
Interesting, that entire floor is currently up for rent! www.agorafy.com...
This needs to go into the HOAX bin!
nothing here folks.
Move along.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

I guess you think Hillary will though?

Btw. Hillary talks to dead people.

And her husband is a r@pist.
edit on 5-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think it actually does look like he is yelling at the protestor at first.

So, Trump lost interest in the rest of what the President said?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

That's reality TV. You get what you pay for.

That's how I see it. His Reality TV persona never came to an end. Also explains his popularity.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You don't want a 100% truthful president.

"This is actually really bad, and will probably derail the economy in three or four years."

"Most of you are losers. You do a little work and then go home and watch TV or play video games. You need to be led. Your leaders work all day and then network all night because THAT is actually what it takes to live the 'American Dream."

VS.

The flag! And baseball! And football! And mom! Plus, apple pie and support the troops. Work hard, buy stuff, praise Jesus! You are FREE!"

Ain't nobody voting for the first candidate.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join